Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

Guest Halo

I just watched Tessa on UK Gold. - I would. I'd risk slipping her one whether she was married to Blackburn or Mike Tyson.

Where getting laid is concerned ... I HAVE no friends. :ph34r:

If I was married to Blackburn, I'd even be gagging for Uncle Albert ... anyone but 'Mr Cheese'. Well done Tessa and well done Richard .. Hooray for love.

Who knows, Richard may still be gagging for it .. Ladies .. pay him a visit, and you may get a free gamming.

Guest Halo

PS

I just looked at the Zardoz link ... call me crazy, but I'm definitely feeling Aileen Wournos vibes .. the slightly wonky, slightly too far open eyes, the vacant stare .. expect Tessa to go on a crazy killing spree sometime soon .. watch the headlines people.

Guest Halo

PSS

I still would.

Guest Guest

Richard O Sullivan is a fine comic actor who brought treasures such as Robins Nest, Man about the House and Me and My Girl to our screens.

Richard O Sullivan is a fine comic actor who brought treasures such as Robins Nest, Man about the House and Me and My Girl to our screens.

Not so sure about Me & My Girl (whatever happened to the 'Girl' in that ?), but otherwise, don't think anyone was arguing he wasn't (isn't ?) a 'fine comic actor'

• Like 1

Me & My Girl ("A long-running but unexceptional hit vehicle for Richard O'Sullivan" - thanks BBC), My Girl and Me....

Good old LWT.

The Beeb has the low down:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/articles...299002036.shtml

And look, I've found the girl:

joanne_ridley.jpg

Seems that this is the only TV she ever did. I reckon this photo is back from then too. Also, this is the only picture google images throws up. There is another Joanne Ridley, but its an old lady.

I must say that I forgot that TBT was in this show, although I was probably younger than weatherman when this was shown on TV.

Looks like our Stuart has been busy collecting the scribbles of some of our most famous actors:

http://www.stuart.cann.freeuk.com/british.htm

Can't believe he never manged to get Herr Flick of the Gestapo on his 'Allo 'Allo page :lol:. Plus he's nicked our photo of Simon Cadell. Tell you what though, there are a few names on some of those pages that might be worth considering...

Guest paul

He was a good lad,good series, show some respect.

Ahh interesting work Mr Alive

I remember that girl now - not bad at all I remember thinking at the time - although there was always something a bit peculiar about her eyes - possibly related to a bit of shock from the quality of the script :)

Lets hope it wasn't attributed to extra-curricular activities in the star's dressing room.

Paul - he isn't dead yet and he isn't even on this year's list.

It's also very tough finding a site that has the original theme tune to Me and My Girl too...

M&MG mentioned, but no mp3.

Plenty of others though, including Man About The House.

http://www.tv.cream.org/

Guest Guest

According to a recent interview with Paula Wilcox, Richard's health is much better than reported in the gutter press recently.

As far as I know he had been/still is(?) staying at Brinsworth House, Staines Road, Twickenham, Middlesex - a sort of home for entertainers funded by the Variety Club I think.

I received a signed photo of Richard not that long ago so contrary to what someone said previously he still "does autographs" :D

As far as I know he had been/still is(?) staying at Brinsworth House, Staines Road, Twickenham, Middlesex

Hmmm - not very far away from me...now there's a DL research opportunity... :D

Guest Guest

he signed it as Richard O'Sullivan, strangely enough :ph34r:

As far as I know he had been/still is(?) staying at Brinsworth House, Staines Road, Twickenham, Middlesex

Hmmm - not very far away from me...now there's a DL research opportunity... ;)

Brinsworth House was also home to Thora Hird, and I believe Alan 'Fluff' Freeman is there these days. Well worth a peep over the garden fence to see who's not looking too good. ;)

Guest No Man's Land

;)

;)

I bet Tony Blackburn is laughing his bollocks off, Dick will find it harder to go round shagging other men's wives now.

What goes around come around, oui??

As if Tony Blackburn has ever been so innocent himself....

Indeed: what goes around, comes around.

Guest henchman

not often u find a site with so many people with so much disrespect for someone who has made something of there life if he was so bad you woulnt of got the chance to ever find out about him. im sure his family dont apriciate no good sites like this ( obviously proud to be sick in the head people )and nor do i i would just like to hope that when your measly little life reaches near the end that everyone is so kind as u have been and if your mentallity on this site is anything to go buy i wish you luck NOT !!!!!!!!! :angel:

I think that a quarter past four in the morning is not really the perfect time for reasoned argument,or indeed punctuation, as our new friend Henchman has shown. :angel:

I have a feeling that he may be suffering from what is technically known as "Atlantic Syndrome".............

I think that a quarter past four in the morning is not really the perfect time for reasoned argument,or indeed punctuation, as our new friend Henchman has shown. :angel:

...or spelling and grammar for that matter. smiley_sarcastic.gif

Not a bad little drive-by rant though, Mr Henchman - about a 6 out of 10, I'd say. For future reference, you could have improved your score by the usual techniques of calling us sad and casting wild aspersions about our private lives. :)

I have a feeling that he may be suffering from what is technically known as "Atlantic Syndrome".............

Okay, I wasn't going to mention this, but T4H (the only abbreviation I could think of) had to go with the "Atlantic Syndrome". :angel:

http://www.opengolf.com/news/displayNewsItem.sps?id=60003825

"For the second year running an unknown American has walked away with The Open Championship."

Must be "Atlantic Syndrome"! :)

"For the second year running an unknown American has walked away with The Open Championship."

I would have thought they would have stopped him after the first time.......