Grim Reaper

Oscar Niemeyer

Russian's supposedly quite easy once you get the hang of the alphabet. Not that this has much to do with Oscar Niemeyer mind you...

Russian's supposedly quite easy once you get the hang of the alphabet. Not that this has much to do with Oscar Niemeyer mind you...

HET.

I'd like to add something more constructive, but my Russian isn't that good. Besides, my keyboard doesn't write cyrillic.

Oh, hell, it does! водка!

спаснбо,

Hein

:D raider+Jan 4 2006, 09:29 PM-->

QUOTE(Tom(:old: raider @ Jan 4 2006, 09:29 PM)
In fact, there's very little chinese people who understand english,

Must...resist...bad...jokes...

спаснбо,

Hein

оно намеревается?

... наилучшие пожелания к Yeltsin.

Weyhey! I made hatchetman! That's something to tell the grandkids.

спаснбо,

оно намеревается?

A typo. I meant: спасибо.

regards,

Hein

спаснбо,

оно намеревается?

regards,

Hein

I think you could easily get away with the typo... (If it was not for some know-it-all pain in the a**e...)

生きている人言語述べている停止

Guest Comeuocu Docomunista Oscar

:lol: raider+Jan 6 2006, 07:29 AM-->

QUOTE(Tom(:rolleyes: raider @ Jan 6 2006, 07:29 AM)

спаснбо,

оно намеревается?

regards,

Hein

I think you could easily get away with the typo... (If it was not for some know-it-all pain in the a**e...)

Portuguese is the closest to Latin than any other language.

I don´t care about the laguage. I care about the idiotic communist mind of Oscar.

I hope he dies soon.

Guest Sendoscar Tohell
:dead: raider+Jan 6 2006, 07:29 AM-->
QUOTE(Tom(B) raider @ Jan 6 2006, 07:29 AM)

спаснбо,

оно намеревается?

regards,

Hein

Portuguese is the closest to Latin than any other language.

I don´t care about the laguage. I care about the idiotic communist mind of Oscar.

I hope he dies soon.

I don´t care for his work or art.

A good communist is a dead communist!!!

And we have our new Fidel Castro thread. :dead:

Guest Heardyamistme Wellambak

As a disebodied spirit I return straight from Fidel Castro thread.

I have decided to terrorrize Oscar.

He will be 99 this year.(Bestial Age )He was the mastermind behind Brasilia ,founded in 1960.

On the Top of Planalto Central ( Strange name, PC stands for Partido Communista=Communist Party). You can see the prediction of a beast to come. The name ALLU is there and means demonic power in Sumerian mythology,that is also with these letters that we form the name of the current communist President of Brazil LULA. There is a dish (U)of food facing the sky on the right and another symbol standing for A. The sound that leter U has in Portuguese moves your belly muscles and stands for Lula´s FOME ZERO(=Hunger Zero )Program. Letter A stands for power of speech. Lula speaks of Hunger,but does little to help solve the problem.

what seems to be very strange is that Lula was the 6th President to be elected after the fall of the military rule in Brazil. He was elected President in 2002, 42 years after it was finished.( tobe continued...)

He will be 99 this year.(Bestial Age )He was the mastermind behind Brasilia ,founded in 1960.

On the Top of Planalto Central ( Strange name, PC stands for Partido Communista=Communist Party). You can see the prediction of a beast to come. The name ALLU is there and means demonic power in Sumerian mythology,that is also with these letters that we form the name of the current communist President of Brazil LULA. There is a dish (U)of food facing the sky on the right and another symbol standing for A. The sound that leter U has in Portuguese moves your belly muscles and stands for Lula´s FOME ZERO(=Hunger Zero )Program. Letter A stands for power of speech. Lula speaks of Hunger,but does little to help solve the problem.

what seems to be very strange is that Lula was the 6th President to be elected after the fall of the military rule in Brazil. He was elected President in 2002, 42 years after it was finished.( tobe continued...)

He was elected President in 2002, 42 years after it was finished.

... and, as we all know, 42 is the answer to the ultimate question. The plot thickens...

Guest Plotgoes Onandon

He was elected President in 2002, 42 years after it was finished.

... and, as we all know, 42 is the answer to the ultimate question. The plot thickens...

42 IS 4+2 = 6.

The sixth President of Brazil as Predicted by Oscar is The Goat (In the Zoo Lottery , a very popular Illegal game in Brazil # 6 is the Goat ( Lula ,should I say Allu, is from the northeast of Brazil where , Nordestinos ( =Northeast Natives) are often referred to as CABRA DA PESTE(= Goat of Pestilence).

The four horsemen are drawing near...

To be continued.....

To be continued.....

Please, feel free to keep us in suspense...

Guest Plotepisodee Three3
To be continued.....

Please, feel free to keep us in suspense...

Niemeyer is a German surname and Germany has 16 states.

Brasilia is the Masterpiece of Mr. Niemeyer, Making it the 17th state of Germany(should I say Nazi Germany?. Hitler belonged to German Workers´ party ). If you use the Atbash Code (= code used by the Greeks to write the book of Jeremiah) you get the word BAVARIA . Mr. Niemeyer used the word ALLU on the Planalto Central that easily translates as A=U ,the main idea of communism . If A=U ,then A=Z . one of the 3 A´s is actually Z and V in the Lying position makes an L ,then the Word Brazila comes ,very close to the name of the Capital of Brazil (=Brasilia,S sounds like Z in Portuguese).

To be continued...

And we have our new Fidel Castro thread. :)

how interesting :rip:

Brasilia is the Masterpiece of Mr. Niemeyer, Making it the 17th state of Germany(should I say Nazi Germany?. Hitler belonged to German Workers´ party ). If you use the Atbash Code (= code used by the Greeks to write the book of Jeremiah) you get the word BAVARIA . Mr. Niemeyer used the word ALLU on the Planalto Central that easily translates as A=U ,the main idea of communism . If A=U ,then A=Z . one of the 3 A´s is actually Z and V in the Lying position makes an L ,then the Word Brazila comes ,very close to the name of the Capital of Brazil (=Brasilia,S sounds like Z in Portuguese).

To be continued...

Sir, I find myself ill-equipped to refute your assertions. Do continue...

Guest Giant Squid Episode4

Brasilia is the Masterpiece of  Mr. Niemeyer, Making it the 17th state of Germany(should I say Nazi Germany?. Hitler belonged to German Workers´ party ). If you use the Atbash Code (= code used by the Greeks to write the book of Jeremiah) you get the word BAVARIA . Mr. Niemeyer used the word ALLU on the Planalto Central that easily translates as A=U ,the main idea of communism . If A=U ,then A=Z . one of the 3 A´s is actually Z  and V in the Lying position makes an L ,then the Word Brazila comes ,very close to the name of the Capital of Brazil (=Brasilia,S sounds like Z in Portuguese).

To be continued...

Sir, I find myself ill-equipped to refute your assertions. Do continue...

As said before, the name of the current bestial Brazilian President (LULA)was predicted by mr.Niemeyer and the word BAVARIA was there.

Lula is the Portuguese word for Squid ,which means false bait and the element is of course, WATER.Lula was born on October 27,1945 (Hitler fell from grace that year).He is a Scorpio(= elemnt water).

I had aforementioned that Lula is the Goat and he drinks a lot of alcohol (=firewater). He has nine fingers only.In ancient times it was a common belief that those having unusual number of fingers were DEMONS.

Let´s Check the sigil of Baphomet and Lula:

Lula´s political party PT ( Partido dos trabalhadores=Workers party) bears the Pentagram(= a symbol of communism and higher magick ).as said before Lula is the Goat and the goat in the star is BAPHOMET .

When you drink you have alcoholic breath (=BAFO in Portuguese) and the most popular beverage in Brazil is cachaça , Vulgarly known as MÉ , So the goat in the star with alcoholic breath is in fact, LULA.

Lula (=Squid in English) brings to mind the biblical sea monster LEVIATHAN .

Leviathan is in fact a very rare sea animal of the deep sea THE GIANT SQUID.

To be continued...

To be continued...

Tell you what, why not post this as one big essay...oh thats right, it would be too repetative.

This is getting interesting... Lula, you say? Goat, alcohol, breath, star... yes.

Mystery Guest, do you have any news on King Taufa'ahau Tupou IV of Tonga? He's been under wraps for weeks now; maybe you know something?

Guest Moreon Lulaniemeyer
This is getting interesting... Lula, you say? Goat, alcohol, breath, star... yes.

Mystery Guest, do you have any news on King Taufa'ahau Tupou IV of Tonga? He's been under wraps for weeks now; maybe you know something?

As it´s been said before ,Niemeyer is a German surname and Brasilia ,Mr. Niemeyer´s masterpiece, would be 17th state of Germany. 17 marks the year of the Russian Revolution last century,inspired by the work of another German, Karl Marx. 17 is the star in the major arcana of the Tarot card deck,which means harsh words prevent you from development.

The communists rule the former Soviet Union for 72 years and 72 is 7+2=9 that is the number of fingers LULA has got .The name Leviathan also has nine letters.

The fall of the soviet Union came in ´89 ,that is 8+9=17 again .That year was the first time Lula ran for president(=He lost).

The number of Lula´s political party PT is 13 and 13 is the Death card in the major arcana of the Tarot deck. The slogan of Lula´s government has been :

BRASIL UM PAÍS DE TODOS (=BRAZIL A COUNTRY OF EVERYONE),that slogan was plagiated from the Perestroika period used by the communists ,they replaced the old one Dictatorship of the proletariat with Everybody´s government.

When they started using PAÍS DE TODOS they wanted to say PT(=Lula´s Party)

The synonym of PAÍS (=Country) is PÁTRIA and Party in German is Partei ,very close to Pátria .The DEAD in German = TODES .So Lula´s Party PT stands for PARTEI DES TODES ( =PARTY OF THE DEAD).

To be continued...

Guest Dababble Goeson
Shouldn't this babble be in the Albert Hoffman thread?

The story goes on...

Mr.Niemeyer is a German fortune teller as said before, check evidences:

Carl Orff´s cantata CARMINA BURANA was based on medieval manuscripts from the 13th century ( Lula´s party is # 13) . Orff composed this cantata in ´35-´36 and its first live performance was in ´37( Nazi Germany). Orff himself was from BAVARIA (=BRASILIA ,as explained before) .The first and last of the profane songs is O FORTUNA and it is ranked at # 17 (= the star) in The Bavarian state library where the original manuscripts of the Golliards(= Medieval minstrels) are kept.

O FORTUNA has very interesting lyrics which refers to gains and losses:

mecum omnes plangite! (= everyone weep with me!,Comment : Lula cries very often).

Fortune plango vulnera (= I cry for the wounds of fortune, comment : Lula cries in public very often).

Verum est,quod legitur,(=What is written is true)(=corruption scandals under Lula)

Fronte capillata(= Hairy head standing for Che Guevara´s long hair).

Sed prelumque sequitur ( =when it comes to seizing it)

Occasio calvata (=It appears bald , comment: MARCOS VALÈRIO(= The man behind the MENSALÃO CORRUPTION SCANDAL IN BRAZIL) is BALD.

To be continued...