football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death

No good trying to heap shite on me, the damage was done several posts back! ;)

No damage has been done, except to your integrity.

Oh I lost that years ago!!! :D

I know that but the shreds you had left are slowly going the way of Jimmy Saviles youth work.

Oh dear, did he bugger you or make you toss him off?

Insinuating somebody was sexually abused, stay classy. You fecking trump supporting tosser.

You just cant handle it, can you. :D

I know that but the shreds you had left are slowly going the way of Jimmy Saviles youth work.

Insinuating somebody was sexually abused, stay classy. You fecking trump supporting tosser.

Is that what the scout grandmaster said to you when he took you and your mate down by the river on summer camp, fifty fucking years ago?

• Like 1

Is that what the scout grandmaster said to you when he took you and your mate down by the river on summer camp, fifty fucking years ago?

No, it was the cubs 1971.

I was in the cubs !! :P

Although I've been banned from the tiger enclosure at Bristol Zoo since 2007. :unsure:

• Like 3

Go to a high school pep rally.
SC

Post. There's 61 people online ffs.

Have a swatch and the past, and with a cracking soundtrack.

http://putlocker.is/watch-from-scotland-with-love-online-free-putlocker.html

Made entirely of Scottish film archive, “From Scotland With Love” is a 75-minute film by award-winning Director Virginia Heath with a transcendent score by Scottish musician and composer King Creosote. A journey into our collective past, the film explores universal themes of love, loss, resistance, migration, work and play.

I prefer to phone a random Brussell sprout.

Not phoning random taters?

Still, each to his own. Might I suggest you phone this one, he looks like he needs cheering up.

2EFC33CF00000578-3342493-image-a-17_1449

• Like 1

They have websites with prank calls scripted and impersonated by people who seem ridiculous and could fool anyone in the first part of the conversation but the average person would just figure it's a misunderstanding or the wrong number.

• Like 1

They have websites with prank calls scripted and impersonated by people who seem ridiculous and could fool anyone in the first part of the conversation but the average person would just figure it's a misunderstanding or the wrong number.

This place aint the same without you.

Still, each to his own. Might I suggest you phone this one, he looks like he needs cheering up.

Just saw that pic of that snowman & thought 'let it gooooo, let it gooooo'...

This pic just makes me think of:

http://hypestream.co/these-mike-wazowski-with-kylie-jenners-lips-will-make-you-want-to-fuck-mike-wazowski/

Whilst waiting for my death I was considering placing a £1 bet on each of the Premier league teams to win the title for the 2016/2017 season.

Any objections ?

Whilst waiting for my death I was considering placing a £1 bet on each of the Premier league teams to win the title for the 2016/2017 season.

Any objections ?

In any normal season you'd stand to lose money doing that due to the odds on top teams being shorter than 20/1. See William Hill's current odds for teams guaranteed (or very very likely in Palace's case) to stay up for an example:

Overall Losses (Teams Likely to Challenge for Title)

Man City 7/4 = return of £2.75 including stake i.e loss of £17.25 with other bets included

Arsenal 9/2 = return of £5.50 including stake i.e loss of £14.50 with other bets included

Chelsea 9/2 = return of £5.50 including stake i.e loss of £14.50 with other bets included

Man Utd 7/1 = return of £8.00 including stake i.e loss of £12.00 with other bets included

Tottenham 7/1 = return of £8.00 including stake i.e loss of £12.00 with other bets included

Liverpool 9/1 = return of £9.00 including stake i.e loss of £11.00 with other bets included
Overall Returns (Teams Unlikely to Challenge for Title)
Leicester 25/1 = return of £26.00 including stake - i.e profit of £6.00 with other bets included
West Ham 80/1 = return of £81.00 including stake - i.e profit of £61.00 with other bets included
Everton 100/1 = return of £101.00 including stake - i.e profit of £81.00 with other bets included
Southampton 100/1 = return of £101.00 including stake - i.e profit of £81.00 with other bets included
Stoke 500/1 = return of £501.00 including stake - i.e profit of £481.00 with other bets included
Bournemouth 750/1 = return of £751.00 including stake i.e profit of £731.00 with other bets included
Crystal Palace 750/1 = return of £751.00 including stake i.e profit of £731.00 with other bets included
Burnley 1000/1 = return of £1001.00 including stake i.e profit of £981.00 with other bets included.
Swansea 1000/1 = return of £1001.00 including stake i.e profit of £981.00 with other bets included.
Watford 1000/1 = return of £1001.00 including stake i.e profit of £981.00 with other bets included.
West Brom 1000/1 = return of £1001.00 including stake i.e profit of £981.00 with other bets included.
Also worth noting Burney are "only" 1000/1 . So bookies have learnt from last year.

It's probably worth the roll of the dice if you got £20 you really don't care about, but otherwise I wouldn't chance it.

*Calculations made on the basis you'd provide a bet for the three other three teams presumably also 1000/1 bets (one of Norwich, Newcastle, Sunderland and two of the championship top 6 including one of Brighton and Middlesborough)

• Like 1

Thank you muchly for the stats & info Deathray. Valuable insight & possible profit there.

I'll mull it over the weekend once the relegation battle's over. :hatsoff:

Thank you muchly for the stats & info Deathray. Valuable insight & possible profit there.

The relegation battle is unlikely to be concluded this weekend, just FYI. Sunderland Norwich both have a game in hand to be played Tuesday or Wednesday, and all three teams have a game at 3pm on Sunday.

• Like 1

The relegation battle is unlikely to be concluded this weekend, just FYI. Sunderland Norwich both have a game in hand to be played Tuesday or Wednesday, and all three teams have a game at 3pm on Sunday.

Thanks again. I'll hold me water & my trusty list of bookies giving the best odds 'til next weekend.