Crispy

Paul Hunter

Guest Guest
Jesus...What about having some respect for a guy who's fighting so hard for life?!?Paul Hunter really deserves all your respect and admiration....I wish all the best to him...hope his baby will help him in his battle...

And yeah,the inevitable will happen...The fact that he'll fully recover and will come back on the green baize,playing the way he did some time ago is INEVITABLE...

He's a snooker player who spent his youth in dingy pool halls when he could have been walking the hills, breathing fresh air. He leans over tables and knocks little balls in to holes with sticks, a skill at which he excels and has earned him and his family a lot of money. He's not Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu for heavens's sake. He's not among the millions of Africans who will die this year simply because they were born in the wrong place. I hope he lives a long and happy life.

The same goes for John Spencer, even if he is among my Hartlepool Deadlypool selection which means I will be unable to suppress a slight frisson of satisfaction if he clears the table this year.

In the meantime I'll save most of my respect for people who go out in lifeboats, the fire fighters, the miners, the poor sods in the Mumbai slums and the homeless in Sri Lanka. Don't talk to the people here about respect until you learn the meaning of the word. And while you're looking it up, flick back a few pages and look up another - cretin. I've scraped better stuff than your comment off the sole of my shoe. Have a nice day.

I think you'd better use a dictionary to find out what "respect" means... <_< ...And about the "cretin"thing...mind you,i'm not the one who makes predictions about people's death and eventually geting happy if his predictions end to be true...That's a bit insane,pal!

A nice day to you too! :D

Mind you, some tips on how not to post the same thing twice into the same forum might help...

Jesus...What about having some respect for a guy who's fighting so hard for life?!?Paul Hunter really deserves all your respect and admiration....I wish all the best to him...hope his baby will help him in his battle...

And yeah,the inevitable will happen...The fact that he'll fully recover and will come back on the green baize,playing the way he did some time ago is INEVITABLE...

He's a snooker player who spent his youth in dingy pool halls when he could have been walking the hills, breathing fresh air. He leans over tables and knocks little balls in to holes with sticks, a skill at which he excels and has earned him and his family a lot of money. He's not Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu for heavens's sake. He's not among the millions of Africans who will die this year simply because they were born in the wrong place. I hope he lives a long and happy life.

The same goes for John Spencer, even if he is among my Hartlepool Deadlypool selection which means I will be unable to suppress a slight frisson of satisfaction if he clears the table this year.

In the meantime I'll save most of my respect for people who go out in lifeboats, the fire fighters, the miners, the poor sods in the Mumbai slums and the homeless in Sri Lanka. Don't talk to the people here about respect until you learn the meaning of the word. And while you're looking it up, flick back a few pages and look up another - cretin. I've scraped better stuff than your comment off the sole of my shoe. Have a nice day.

Quality! Bravo!

Although I would have used "Mother Freaking Teresa" instead of Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu, just for flow purposes.

Well done though good sir, well done.

Not much sleep last night so a little bit irritable this morning. I just put that there to test deathlisters. I only spotted it when I checked how to spell Teresa. No wonder she changed her name.

Guest kev shack

I've just watched Paul Hunter play a charity match against Jimmy White in Bradford. Paul Hunter is a tribute to all cancer sufferers throughout the world. To go through what he is and still have the focus and belief to make the legend that is Jimmy White look amateur proves anything is possible if we just put our minds to it.

I've just watched Paul Hunter play a charity match against Jimmy White in Bradford. Paul Hunter is a tribute to all cancer sufferers throughout the world. To go through what he is and still have the focus and belief to make the legend that is Jimmy White look amateur proves anything is possible if we just put our minds to it.

So Kev, you think he has more than a year left in him then? Just as well I picked John Spencer instead.

Guest Guest

I certainly hope so. He has everything going for him, apart from the obvious. I've got everything crossed for him, he definitely has the determination to get over this hurdle.

I certainly hope so. He has everything going for him, apart from the obvious. I've got everything crossed for him, he definitely has the determination to get over this hurdle.

I hope so too. It would bring him into the running then for next year's list.

Guest Johnny

I hope Paul recovers. He has a young baby on the way. he is a talented player.

I wish this on everyone suffering from life threatening illness.

Why?

What have you got aginst funeral directors?

Why?

What have you got aginst funeral directors?

Could be anything. Perhaps they screwed him out of a poker game

or one he knows now stole his highschool girlfriend.

Guest holicman

all the best to the young Paul Hunter.

all the best to the older John Spencer, unoficially the first man ever to pot a 147 on TV, only to find out that the pockets were oversized.

poor buggar.

I wish you all the best john.

when your time comes around, RIP.

Paul Hunter is in the World Championship today. He looks far from his old self, but I'm somewhat staggered that's he's there at all. I read a report about three weeks ago, and I think the summary of it was he's winning, at the moment, what really is an almighty battle.

Guest Mrs M

This site is disgusting. How could anyone want to read this crap. These are people you are sentencing to death, they have families and I don't know how you can sleep at night creating and contributing to such utter heartlessness. You know what they say "what goes around, comes around"

You are all sick.

This site is disgusting. How could anyone want to read this crap. These are people you are sentencing to death, they have families and I don't know how you can sleep at night creating and contributing to such utter heartlessness. You know what they say "what goes around, comes around"

You are all sick.

Thanks for that, now tell someone who cares about your opinion.

"what goes around, comes around"

State the bloody obvious...

Guest jimbola

An interesting site, i'll give you that at least.

I'm interested to know the exact nature of the pleasure you take from engaging in this kind of morbid speculation.

I've seen you casually poo-pooing those who disapprove of the site, I don't expect anything else from such a caring bunch as yourselves, but I have yet to see you explain or justify why exactly you are doing it.

I'm sure you find it fun in some way, please tell me how, I'm dying to know.

Thankyou.

www.therageclub.biz

but I have yet to see you explain or justify why exactly you are doing it.

For your consideration: touching upon why Canadian Paul Deathlists. Second paragraph, explanation starts somewhere in the middle. Not a full one, but cursory at the least. Questions welcome, joining the forum encouraged.

You are all sick.

We're not sentencing anyone to death...people die no matter what we do, it's just part of life. We're all going to die. It's a given that life is a congenital disease with a 100% mortality rate, some of it just accept it better than others, and while we're waiting for our time, pass part of the time by speculating on the final misfortune, or triumph, depending on the person and severity of their suffering.

How can anyone read this you ask???? You read this crap, why don't you tell us why you didn't just turn a blind eye and let us be our happy, sick selves?

While you're reading THIS post...clicking and scrolling using one hand, how about removing the pole from your ass with the other hand.

Why would I want to get involved in a Deathpool? I used to work in a hospital with the elderly, so I've seen my share of people circling the drain, understand that death isn't always a horrible thing and that researching health isn't all that difficult. What's your problem?

Cheers.

Guest Guest
He's a snooker player, of course he's boring!

You evil f***kers. I hope you get Cancer of the arsehole and takes you 10 years to die. Oh how funny it would be if the tables were turned. Paul Hunter is a very brave man. Can you imagine what he is going through? And there are people out there that find it amusing? c**ts.

Guest Guest

For the people who have taken the time to add messages of support - this is not aimed at you. For those who are sick enough to make jokes about Paul Hunter and his condition you are truly disgusting. I just hope to God that either he or any of his family read the rubibsh that you ghouls put on this board, it makes me sick to my stomach!! I hope none of you have to experience what its like to suffer from cancer or any other illness for that matter, obviously if u had experienced this then you'd think twice about posting the crap you've inflicted on others. Dont bother adding any sarcastic replies, i wont be visiting again.

My thoughts are with Paul and his family - hope you win your battle!!

Guest Guest
For the people who have taken the time to add messages of support - this is not aimed at you. For those who are sick enough to make jokes about Paul Hunter and his condition you are truly disgusting. I just hope to God that either he or any of his family read the rubibsh that you ghouls put on this board, it makes me sick to my stomach!! I hope none of you have to experience what its like to suffer from cancer or any other illness for that matter, obviously if u had experienced this then you'd think twice about posting the crap you've inflicted on others. Dont bother adding any sarcastic replies, i wont be visiting again.

My thoughts are with Paul and his family - hope you win your battle!!

Absoulutely completely agree. A strange and sick site to say the least. The style of the posts (by members incidently) stinks of misfits, weirdos and perhaps those with few friends. I've had cancer in my family and I can assure you all it not a joke, but an illness whch can wreck lives. I don't expect any of you to even think for a second about this or consider you posts, but there you go. As for Paul Hunter good luck to the man, who has more talent and balls than you lot put together. By the way, did you guys have a party on Sptemeber 11th, that would have been your sort of day. Do you have friends and a social life, girlfriends?? (honestly, come on tell the truth).

Good Luck Paul, an ispiration to cancer sufferes everywhere.

Nothing more pathetic than a single guest talking to him/herself.

Guest jimbola

I saw no explanation there.

Just one bloke in a roundabout way saying 'hey it works for me'.

Hows about someone answering the question.

What do you get out of this?

How is it fun?

How is is worthwhile?

I don't buy the argument that its beneficial to society by way of tackling and thus removing taboo's. That's nonsense.

I don't buy the argument that its beneficial to society by way of tackling and thus removing taboo's. That's nonsense.

Nice counter-argument. ;)

I don't see the harm it does, it's not as if anyone is actively trying to assist in helping anyone on their way here, although I can see that some of the people who appear on the lists might not be best pleased, to say the least. But for people like Lady Thatcher for example, people have much stronger opinions (and less pleasant ones) than appear on this forum.

However, plenty of people who find this site sick are quite happy to chat about celebrities they hate or 'wish were dead' in their own groups of friends (I do have one or two non-internet friends if you can believe that) and eagerly read media speculation over the potential demise of famous people; where do you think the info for this site is taken from?

What do you get out of this?

How is it fun?

How is is worthwhile?

What does any of the above matter to you? There are plenty of pursuits that I could ask the same questions of, like line dancing for instance, but as far as I'm concerned people enjoy it and it doesn't really affect me so I let it go. And it causes no harm to non line dancers (or relatively little :ghost: ), so I don't go onto their forums and demand they justify themselves.

Of course some of the comments on the site are put in a way that will offend others (including others on this site), but so do almost all things in life. I've had cancer & death in my family, but I don't feel disrespectful by coming on this site. Although I'm not levelling this at you, it's always interesting when guests have a go at the site for lack of taste, and then wish everyone here to die horribly (and our families too sometimes) as if that's just desserts for talking about death, the one thing that unites every living thing on this planet, in a slightly irreverent and lighthearted way.

Feel free to ask further questions if you like, although I suppose I should presume that none of my replies will have answered any of your queries to your satisfaction.

Of course, don't take my answer to be the opinion of everyone else on the forum, some may even strongly disagree with some/all of what I've said. That's partly what forums in general are for as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, I must go, even inflatable girlfriends don't wait forever. :blink: