weatherman90

BB King

True but when that is the case it is just months of pain and frailty.The longer one is in hospice care the more they tend to suffer from my experience.

Guest Guest

I just checked and apparantely in America to be eligible for hospice care you have to be medically certified as having less than 6 months to live, so he should definitely be a hit this year anyway

Hmm... could it possibly be sweepstakes time?

HOWEVER before we start, I'd like to make sure everybody is okay with making sweepstakes, because last time when I made sweepstakes (for Mary Tyler Moore), everybody said it's too early. So... just making sure.

Is it too early or not?

"Mr. King is where he wishes to be," Toney [power of attorney] said. "He's always told me he doesn't want to be in a hospital. He wanted to be at home."

That's clearly end-of-life talk.

I keep guessing early but here I go again.

May 11, 4am local time.

SirC

Well, I'll go for May 27, 2015 (my same guess with MTM but since those sweepstakes were cancelled...)

I've also been guessing early, but whatever... :P

The sooner the better, my theme team says...

As for some extra points I say... May 13.

Guest awesome guest

5th may 2015

Wow, from being on tour to hospice care from one day to the other... I guess his management really wrung every dollar out of him.

Eh, I'm going to say tomorrow...

Ride the horse until it can't go no more, then shoot it and eat it. First rule of entertainment management.

• Like 1

Wonder if Lucille will be buried with him?

May 4th at 6:15PM local time.

I'm waiting for a National Enquirer article about his "sad, last days".

Oh, wait, nevermind. The Enquirer won't write about him - these actually ARE his sad, last days!

• Like 3

First of June

1st of July

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/05/bb-king-family-friends-lawsuit-manager-money-estate-health/-Manager says he is at "death`s door"(no shit) his daughter is claiming she and his friends are barred from seeing him ,that he is being elected,has smashed his face in a fall and that he has painful abcesses on his teeth that are being left untreated.A case like Casey Kasem it seems!It is Tmz though so it may be made up!

• Like 1

Guest Guest

I no longer think BB King will die at the end of this month. I think it could be the end of this week

I've seen this happen before.

A few weeks before a person dies, their thread becomes very active. Then, in the last few days of the person's life, their thread is rather empty.

Could this be it for B.B.?

Or am I just stupid for believing something like this?

I've seen this happen before.

A few weeks before a person dies, their thread becomes very active. Then, in the last few days of the person's life, their thread is rather empty.

Could this be it for B.B.?

Or am I just stupid for believing something like this?

Activity on these threads is usually based on news, about the candidate, their relatives (fighting for the estate) and friends.

If someone dies suddenly, e.g. in a massive stroke or a heart attack, you likely won't see much activity in their threads immediately before their demise. On the other hand, if someone dies after "a long illness" and there are clear signs of their death being imminent, you'd see quite a few posts. I don't think Simon's or Nimoy's threads could be considered empty in the days before their deaths...

There is normally a quiet before the storm of news of their demise as there was with Simon and Nimoy whereby we know it is serious but no new news is reported due to those around the person respecting privacy and gathering privately to say goodbye.When someone is very ill no news is rarely good news.

Take off your tin foil hate. SC said the 11th. Book it.

SC