The Yeti

Name Shame?

Yeah, well, why the admins are about, can one put 'follically challenged bastard' under my name please?

You call this follically challenged?

lfn.jpg
You've got more hair on the back of your hand than I've got on my entire body! :P

Well,fair play Cat... :lol:

Do you reckon they use their feet as well?

If there anywhere near as inflexible as us only to rub their balls with the heel.

Yeah, well, why the admins are about, can one put 'follically challenged bastard' under my name please?

You call this follically challenged?

lfn.jpg
You've got more hair on the back of your hand than I've got on my entire body! :P

Well,fair play Cat... :lol:

Do you reckon they use their feet as well?

That way it might feel as if it's somebody else doing it...

• Like 1

Is it possible for me to get the bit under my name changed please

Can it please be changed from "Dumb Sumbitch" to "Fight The Power"

Is it possible for me to get the bit under my name changed please

Can it please be changed from "Dumb Sumbitch" to "Fight The Power"

Done

Thank you

Can i formally request a name change , since I've just realised someone allready has this one. Would it be possible to change it to 'CoffinLodger' . I know it sounds a bit dumb but it's the first thing that came into my head so thought i might as well use it.

Can i formally request a name change , since I've just realised someone allready has this one. Would it be possible to change it to 'CoffinLodger' . I know it sounds a bit dumb but it's the first thing that came into my head so thought i might as well use it.

Done.

Told ya it wasn't me!

CoffinLodger, you picking the same name just shows that great minds think alike. I'd like to think that for a short time I had my own tribute act!

Told ya it wasn't me!

CoffinLodger, you picking the same name just shows that great minds think alike. I'd like to think that for a short time I had my own tribute act!

Done.

Thanks for that. Sorry to the original Happy Reaper for inadvertently impersonating you !

Told ya it wasn't me!

Done.

Thanks for that. Sorry to the original Happy Reaper for inadvertently impersonating you !

No problem, mate!

Told ya it wasn't me!

Done.

No problem, mate!

I'm guessing that when the original happy reaper requested the name change ( putting the spaces between the words) the software must have thought the second happy reaper with no spaces, was ok to do. One for the IT guys I reckon.

Told ya it wasn't me!

Done.

No problem, mate!

I'm guessing that when the original happy reaper requested the name change ( putting the spaces between the words) the software must have thought the second happy reaper with no spaces, was ok to do. One for the IT guys I reckon.

You would be correct, sir.

Can I formally request a name change. Don't worry, it's only The Brainless Twat.

Can I formally request a name change. Don't worry, it's only The Brainless Twat.

No need to. Everybody thinks that anyway.

• Like 8

I suspect Joeyruss is an comic creation.

Another unfunny comedian then.

• Like 3

Life's been a bit quiet for Stephen K Amos.

Just like life went a bit quiet for Michael Barrymore.

• Like 1

no. This is obviously the work of Ricky Gervais.
  • Like 1

Now there's a cunt if ever I saw one.

Now there's a cunt if ever I saw one.

To be fair, Michael always preferred to see an arsehole.

• Like 1

Clearly, no shame in Chris Perez - a graphic designer who used @thedeathlist as his twitter. His friends include Brittney Hall, who works at/is followed by the Austin Opera House formerly Austin Lyrics Opera, as well as by Brian Brushwood - of Food Network, and playbill-regular opera singer Ryan Kuster.

Is there a chance that in the bit under my name you could change it to brainless twat.

Can you change my name thingy to 'There is no love of life without despair of life' , please.