football_fan

Oral Roberts

ok so i got the sign up form. What is a joker? Why does one name slot say j1celebname2? If I have to be more specific with my celebrity, do i write a small note next to their name?

Joker is double points

By the way...this was not a man of God. He was a man of hate that was about profit. He is a discrace and a fraud. F him

ok so i got the sign up form. What is a joker? Why does one name slot say j1celebname2? If I have to be more specific with my celebrity, do i write a small note next to their name?

It's none of my business, of course, but I find your lack of self-assertion highly annoying. The DDP has an extensive instruction page and is hotly debated all over the DL-forum. For God's sake, man! Find out for yourself!

Especially your first post on the DDP ("What is this DDP game you play? How can I get in for 2010??") is showing utter laziness. If you're unwilling even to use a search engine (www.google.com is the most common one) I'm really sceptical about the value of your subscription to Deathlist.

Oh, all this negative energy! I'm glad Christmas is coming up, the candles, the candy and the cannabis (hey, I'm Dutch, you know! And what else starts with 'can', apart from 'cannelloni'?) might soften my temper.

Guest Guest

It's none of my business, of course, but I find your lack of self-assertion highly annoying. The DDP has an extensive instruction page and is hotly debated all over the DL-forum. For God's sake, man! Find out for yourself!

Especially your first post on the DDP ("What is this DDP game you play? How can I get in for 2010??") is showing utter laziness. If you're unwilling even to use a search engine (www.google.com is the most common one) I'm really sceptical about the value of your subscription to Deathlist.

Oh, all this negative energy! I'm glad Christmas is coming up, the candles, the candy and the cannabis (hey, I'm Dutch, you know! And what else starts with 'can', apart from 'cannelloni'?) might soften my temper.

Cannibals and candida for starters?

Ironically the security word was Cannock

Oh I say let him in - guess he will end up near the foot of the table and that just makes the rest of us look better.

How about:

You can't canoodle with a Canuck eating a cantal canape in a canteen in Canterbury!

Candida is one of those things I'd rather not consider as adding to my Christmassy mood...

Candida is one of those things I'd rather not consider as adding to my Christmassy mood...

How about a little Canned Heat?

How about a little Canned Heat?

Canesten Combi?

Canesten Combi?

Never heard of it.

Canesten Combi Pessary & Cream is a complete thrush treatment containing a soothing cream to start relieving itching and a pessary to treat the infection.

That's more Johnny Cash than Canned Heat.

And it burns, burns, burns,

The ring of fire

And it burns, burns, burns,

The ring of fire

Ah, back on topic.

regards,

Hein

My dead aunt had some Oral Roberts plates. I wonder if they've increased in value now. Not that it matters since I don't have the plates but maybe some trash man does and get supplement his income with the sale of those plates.