little sister

Robert Mugabe

Guest Droosy

I don´t believe he is 90, he looks like a sprightly 60 year-old black gentleman. Zimbabwian birth certificates cannot be trusted and the older age a man in Africa reaches, the more influential he is - so Mugabe wants to be the oldest man in Zimbabwe to get a firmer grip on power

I don´t believe he is 90, he looks like a sprightly 60 year-old black gentleman. Zimbabwian birth certificates cannot be trusted and the older age a man in Africa reaches, the more influential he is - so Mugabe wants to be the oldest man in Zimbabwe to get a firmer grip on power

He isn't 90. he's 89

• Like 1

The official news agenct says he had returned to the country after a holiday in Singapore but the use of a library photo seems to cast this into doubt.

I was convinced we had Robert Mugabe on the main list this year and struggled to find this thread.

Guest Guest

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy Birthday Mr Mugabe

Happy birthday to you

(hands Mugabe birthday cake with stick of dynamite inside and lights candle...)

Back to Singapore for another check.

Well, either that or he's signing paperwork for the money he spirits off Zimbabwian shores

Guest Guest

if he's 60 now he must have been sworn in as leader of Zimbabwe at the age of about 10 :huh:

Guest Zorders Mum

His subjects in Zimbabwe must be asking "Why Can't He Be More Like Endicott"?

Guest Guest

News in this morning that the death has occurred of Robert Mugabe's biographer, the former Zimbabwe information and foreign minister Nathan Shumayarira http://www.newsdzezi...arira-dies.html

News in this morning that the death has occurred of Robert Mugabe's biographer, the former Zimbabwe information and foreign minister Nathan Shumayarira http://www.newsdzezi...arira-dies.html

That's a very odd way of phrasing that Robert Mugabe's biographer has died. Just saying.

That's a very odd way of phrasing that Robert Mugabe's biographer has died. Just saying.

If En@lish isn't your first language, then not so...............

If En@lish isn't your first language, then not so...............

I didn't mean to offend, as I wrote, "just saying".

Unconfirmed reports that Mugabe collapsed (possibly from exhaustion) just over a week ago after delivering a speech

I could only find two reports on this, probably one basing their story off the other. But as the article mentions

Confirming Mugabe's condition is impossible, particularly since Presidential Affairs Minister Didymus Mutasa recently said the state will soon be criminalizing any form of discussion on his boss's health.

So it's all a bit hush-hush these days, I'm guessing they're afraid that if Mugabe were to die, that it might signal a coup.

• Like 1

Well, it's more like the balance of power could swing. But the politburo would like to hush the situation because people power pressure could build to oust them all when the old man finally dies.

Does anyone else always get heartbroken when they see this topic bumped and it isn't to report his death?

Guest Valar Morghulis

Does anyone else always get heartbroken when they see this topic bumped and it isn't to report his death?

Yes! I can't wait for this asshole to die.

This may be the first time I've ever agreed with you Doc.