Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Greville Janner

Hmm, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's... maybe he actually has Dementia with Lewy bodies:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia_with_Lewy_bodies

Here's hoping for a Casey Kasem-style comedy ending for him.

Well Lord Janner certainly would have gotten away with it if it wasn`t for those meddling kids!

• Like 3

No surprises there really.

• Like 1

The medical details can be found here.

Degenerative vascular dementia as far back as two years ago, and worsening rapidly? Sounds like we can all wish a hearty welcome to Lord Janner's place in the Drop Forty, and maybe even a spot on the Deathlist.

He doesn't seem to be at deaths door physically just mentally out to lunch.

Degenerative vascular dementia as far back as two years ago, and worsening rapidly? Sounds like we can all wish a hearty welcome to Lord Janner's place in the Drop Forty, and maybe even a spot on the Deathlist.

He has vascular dementia and Alzheimers according to this.The combination of the two makes a swift decline almost inevitable.

He has vascular dementia and Alzheimers according to this.The combination of the two makes a swift decline almost inevitable.

Ahh, given the evidence lined up against him selecting the man will be akin to a victimless crime!

Too old for decent DDP points and likely to be breathing when the Deathrace signs off, but HPDP gold, surely.

There does seem to be doubt among politicos I know if Janner will live to see the "trial of the facts" in April. I suspect he will, but 2017 will be a mighty ask. It's the combination as Shaun notes, plus that this combo was discovered in 2014, and he's gone rapidly downhill at each check since. Having had family members with vascular, I know how quick it can set in towards the end.

He will however earn more DDP points than Jimmy Carter or Lindsay Lohan might produce, for entirely opposite reasons! (You know, because Carter is older and Lohan isn't going to die...)

Mind you, I have my eyes on another, more terminally ill Lord who I notice was on your 2015 team as well as mine, MPFC.

Is he related to Bruce/Kate Janner.That guy also had issues with kids the way he let his daughters dress in public when they were underage.

Rather quick...

That wasn't 'ordinary' Alzheimer's, I tell you, it might have been... Lewy Body Dementia...

Edit: With both Hill and Janner dying today, maybe the trifecta will be completed with Tony Booth?

Two hits in one day for me.

There does seem to be doubt among politicos I know if Janner will live to see the "trial of the facts" in April. I suspect he will, but 2017 will be a mighty ask. It's the combination as Shaun notes, plus that this combo was discovered in 2014, and he's gone rapidly downhill at each check since. Having had family members with vascular, I know how quick it can set in towards the end.

I don't want to say "I told you so" (ignore my "he'll live to April" bit though, thanks)... but could the old sod not have held on another fortnight?

Rather quick...

That wasn't 'ordinary' Alzheimer's, I tell you, it might have been... Lewy Body Dementia...

Edit: With both Hill and Janner dying today, maybe the trifecta will be completed with Tony Booth?

It was Alzheimer's with vascular dementia complications, diagnosed as being late stage nearly two years ago.

Dead according to BBC Breaking

Oh, God, that makes 2 important people from my 2016 lists/teams to have died on December 19th. This day will go down in Deathlist history.

Fun Fact: Janner was the replacement on my Shadow List. When Hill died earlier today, he entered the list. He was on it for a mere 2-3ish hours.

So he was too ill to stand trial then.

• Like 1

My third member of DDP 2016 after Woodlawn, Hill and Janner dead.

Oh FFS :banghead:

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Rather quick...

or Glen Campbell maybe...

Rather quick...

or Glen Campbell maybe...

Jeanne Little and Peter Swan would be my likely suspects as well as Booth.