Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Greville Janner

Lord Janner turned 87 yesterday and is said to be receiving 24 hour care for Alzheimer`s disease which he was diagnosed with six years ago. His condition is said to be rapidly worsening however some have said his lawyers are exaggerating the severity of his condition to avoid him standing trial over serious historical offences. When the trial goes ahead albeit in his absence the speculation of his health will no doubt be clarified further. Certainly a serious contender for next year I think. Had anyone heard of him before the child abuse allegations though?

I knew who he was, he was a fairly prominent MP, I think he was part of the 'rentaquote' mob that the press could rely on to give opinions and/or reactions to Political events and stuff.

The reality will be that he will be assessed and he will be deemed unfit for trial.

The 'sent for trial' bollocks is purely to appease those that think he has gotten away with it.

Edit: Im not sure what the fuck being a jew has got to do with anything.

Its operation YEWtree and the people who have been imprisoned, charged, arrested and questioned have come from all faiths.

You could have picked a better tag line.

Yeah I was trying to think of a tagline and that was all that sprang t mine.Just a bit of word play I was not attempting to insinuate a relation between the two.I will change it ,however I do not know how to edit the tagline but if someone can tell me I am more than happy to change it and come up with an alternative tagline.

Yeah I was trying to think of a tagline and that was all that sprang t mine.Just a bit of word play I was not attempting to insinuate a relation between the two.I will change it ,however I do not know how to edit the tagline but if someone can tell me I am more than happy to change it and come up with an alternative tagline.

Im not having a go fella, If Sacha Baron Cohen can sing 'Throw the Jew down the well' as Borat....... :lol:

Im being overly sensitive.

• Like 2

He might not have got away with it if he wasn`t Jewish himself :P.I wonder how careful we have to be about getting sued over topics like this?

Click edit and change 'tags'.

I think.

Greville Janner was MP for Leicester West (Liz Kendell's current constituency) so he was familiar to me growing up in Leicester and his association with the Frank Beck case was reported during the trial

Greville Janner was MP for Leicester West (Liz Kendell's current constituency) so he was familiar to me growing up in Leicester and his association with the Frank Beck case was reported during the trial

I take it he never uttered those immortal words 'Come and sit on uncle Grevilles knee' to you?

I take it he never uttered those immortal words 'Come and sit on uncle Grevilles knee' to you?

Fortunately for me I was not brought up in a Leicestershire care home.

• Like 1

Lord Janner turned 87 yesterday and is said to be receiving 24 hour care for Alzheimer`s disease which he was diagnosed with six years ago. His condition is said to be rapidly worsening however some have said his lawyers are exaggerating the severity of his condition to avoid him standing trial over serious historical offences.

I give you Ernest Saunders, the only person to have made a full recovery from Alzheimers - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Saunders

He'll be 80 in October as well, so perhaps other things may catch up with him before Alzheimer's really does return...

There was doubt in Ernest Saunders`s case amongst experts at the time but the medical opinion seems pretty conclusive for Janner.

Fails to appear in court:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/aug/14/lord-janner-to-appear-in-court-over-child-sex-abuse-charges

The barrister says bringing him here would have a catastrophic impact on his health.

So, investigate the situation, consult dead poolers and reschedule for 1 January.

Fails to appear in court:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/aug/14/lord-janner-to-appear-in-court-over-child-sex-abuse-charges

The barrister says bringing him here would have a catastrophic impact on his health.

So, investigate the situation, consult dead poolers and reschedule for 1 January.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33931860

Threatened with arrest if he doesn't turn up, will appear in court this afternoon. Should give us a chance to assess him on the way in.

Hmm, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's... maybe he actually has Dementia with Lewy bodies:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia_with_Lewy_bodies

Hmm, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's... maybe he actually has Dementia with Lewy bodies:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia_with_Lewy_bodies

Here's hoping for a Casey Kasem-style comedy ending for him.

Judge for yourself whether this bloke is fit to stand up let alone stand trial:

_84895684_028555585-1.jpg

_84895806_bfeb5d6c-a299-456a-a77a-bbe011

Anyone reckon he's said that top one to a lot of people's daughters himself?

• Like 1

Guest Guest

This paedo cunt won't see out the year. Wonder if he remembers his predilections?