weatherman90

BB King

I thought I might get through the year with no hits but am more gutted that BB was the first to go. When I compare him to some of the others on my DDP list it just goes to go the show the Universe does not care a jot.

The people who have gone this year are those who have serious and dedicated fan bases Nimoy, Pratchett, King, Benaud even Simon to some degree. When are all the murderers, dictators and light entertainers going to go?

• Like 2

Guest awesome guest

I also noticed that so far not one dead candidate is over 90 especially since they are 30 of them

I thought I might get through the year with no hits but am more gutted that BB was the first to go. When I compare him to some of the others on my DDP list it just goes to go the show the Universe does not care a jot.

The people who have gone this year are those who have serious and dedicated fan bases Nimoy, Pratchett, King, Benaud even Simon to some degree. When are all the murderers, dictators and light entertainers going to go?

Robert Mugabe and Jimmy Tarbuck walk into a bar..............

Mayor declares today B B King Day in Memphis. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/12/bb-king-day-declared-in-memphis/

Possibly in celebration of outliving Sir C's prediction of his death yesterday?

I get a feeling that it won't be too long before B.B. King passes away. Early next month would be my guess and I'll be stuck in traffic as it hear it on the radio on my way home from work. My dad will probably text me the news and then 5 minutes later send another text to ask if I received the one that he sent initially. I'd then have to explain to him again that I don't always answer my phone straight away, especially if I'm driving.

Can you PM with your feelings about other hopeful candidates in December. Cheers.

Guest awesome guest

BTW I noticed the cause hadn't be written down on this site yet. The cause of death was a series of strokes apparently

Damn it. The good people like Nimoy, Simon and King are gone but all the evil people on Deathlist still live.

BTW I noticed the cause hadn't be written down on this site yet. The cause of death was a series of strokes apparently

The cause wasn't widely reported 'cause he was in hospice care with severe diabetes and his death was kind of expected. So the immediate cause was the series of cerebrovascular accidents with diabetes and high blood pressure as contributing (complicating) factors.

I just happened to notice that the topic is called "4. BB King" instead of "22. BB King"... so, can somebody fix it, please?

Edited by Magere Hein
Done

Just when we thought John Nash' death was the first ever non-natural death in the Deathlist history!

B.B. King could take that crown. (Yes, in keeping with deathlist etiquette, pun intended)

• Like 1

Wouldn't be THIS 'family' would it?

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=4534&p=226545

SC

(Edit: previous story -- "Three of Kings 11 surviving children Karen Williams, Rita Washington and Patty King said outside court they suspect Toney is stealing money and neglecting Kings medical needs while blocking them from seeing their father in home hospice care. They vowed to keep fighting."

This story - "His daughters, Karen Williams and Patty King, lay out their claim in documents provided by their lawyer to the Associated Press."

What a couple of cunts.

Guest Guest

BREAKING NEWS- BB King may have been murdered- police investigation launched http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-32881351

The news YoungWillz broke 18 hours earlier you mean?

no the police investigation hadn't ben launched at that point

Casually browsing the front page, one hit, one miss.

Hit, the text correctly lists him as being 89, miss, the list has him at 90.

Just to tie this thread up, coroner finds no evidence BB King was poisoned and the cause of death investigation is closed: http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/jul/13/bb-king-coroner-poisoned-no-evidence

No doubt those two fat fuck greedy offspring cunts will come after this estate via another angle.

SC

Her name was "Lucille," and in B.B. King's hands she gave voice to the "King of the Blues."

Julien's Auctions announced Tuesday that King's black Gibson ES-345 prototype guitar is among the items from his estate that will go up for bid on Sept. 21.

Julien's says Gibson gave King the instrument for his 80th birthday. The headstock has "B.B. King 80" and a crown inlaid with mother-of-pearl. The guitar is estimated to be worth $80,000 to $100,000.

The National Medal of Arts that President George H.W. Bush presented to King in 1990 is also up for auction. So are his touring van, jewelry and clothing.

SC