Bald rick

Room Lovely, Look You.

Robins.

There was I, out in the snow and pissing cold, working in this box when a lickle Robin decided to join me. He ate half my crisps ( Smokey Bacon) had great fun eating the insects that were living in the frame of the box and he sat on my tools ( TOOLS) watching me.

He was no more than an arms length for quite some time

He was fabulous and made me think that, at that moment, God had been pretty good at encapsulating beauty.

Awwwwwww!!! :wub:

They're nasty little shits to each other though.

• Like 1

Robins.

There was I, out in the snow and pissing cold, working in this box when a lickle Robin decided to join me. He ate half my crisps ( Smokey Bacon) had great fun eating the insects that were living in the frame of the box and he sat on my tools ( TOOLS) watching me.

He was no more than an arms length for quite some time

He was fabulous and made me think that, at that moment, God had been pretty good at encapsulating beauty.

Awwwwwww!!! :wub:

They're nasty little shits to each other though.

Thats now shattered my image of them, thanks Handy!! :(

My tatty little old car passed the MOT :champagne:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/23/cardinal-keith-o-brien-accused-inappropriate

I don't know how well known he is outside Scotland. But...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Scot

The brilliant weekend I spent in London for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee last May. But the best bit was when I met my favourite singer of all time, Paul McCartney after the Jubilee concert, It was an absolutely amazing concert - and I loved the river pageant as well.

The brilliant weekend I spent in London for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee last May. But the best bit was when I met my favourite singer of all time, Paul McCartney after the Jubilee concert, It was an absolutely amazing concert - and I loved the river pageant as well.

That figures.

Guest Scot

Meeting my two favourite former football pundits, Ian St John and Jimmy Greaves, on holiday in Spain this year. Two wonderful guys and absolute gentlemen. Jimmy was every bit as charming and witty as he was on the Saint & Greavsie shows in the 80s and Ian - of course a fellow Scot - was a really charming guy. In fact, the photo of me with them sits in pride of place in my flat. Thanks guys.

Meeting my two favourite former football pundits, Ian St John and Jimmy Greaves, on holiday in Spain this year. Two wonderful guys and absolute gentlemen. Jimmy was every bit as charming and witty as he was on the Saint & Greavsie shows in the 80s and Ian - of course a fellow Scot - was a really charming guy. In fact, the photo of me with them sits in pride of place in my flat. Thanks guys.

Well fuck me, I thought at least 50% of them were dead.

For reasons best left in the bottom of my empty wine glass, I've just been looking over some old messages in my DL inbox - and there really is some nice people on here :)

And some massive cunts too, mind :D

• Like 1

It is not often that anyone has something nice to say about the Royal Mail and our posties but today I do. Yesterday The Royal Mail tried to deliver a parcel to our house, nobody was in so they left a note asking us to collect it from the sorting office. This morning our doorbell rang at 8.30 a.m., when I opened it there was a postman and a postwoman from the post office redelivering the parcel. The lady explained that she had been very worried yesterday when nobody answered our door, the dog was barking, as he does, and she is used to my dad answering the door. Her concern was that my dad had taken ill inside the house so she came back today to check he was OK. I had to explain that my dad went into care last month and that was why he wasn't around the day before. What a nice thing to do though, we seem to live in an age where nobody knows their neighbour but the postwoman expected to see my wee old dad and her alarm bells rang when he didn't answer the door, she came back to check. It restored my hope in humanity, what a lovely thing to do.

It is not often that anyone has something nice to say about the Royal Mail and our posties but today I do. Yesterday The Royal Mail tried to deliver a parcel to our house, nobody was in so they left a note asking us to collect it from the sorting office. This morning our doorbell rang at 8.30 a.m., when I opened it there was a postman and a postwoman from the post office redelivering the parcel. The lady explained that she had been very worried yesterday when nobody answered our door, the dog was barking, as he does, and she is used to my dad answering the door. Her concern was that my dad had taken ill inside the house so she came back today to check he was OK. I had to explain that my dad went into care last month and that was why he wasn't around the day before. What a nice thing to do though, we seem to live in an age where nobody knows their neighbour but the postwoman expected to see my wee old dad and her alarm bells rang when he didn't answer the door, she came back to check. It restored my hope in humanity, what a lovely thing to do.

Aw that's lovely, Lady G. I will say though that where I live, the same postman was on the round for 25 years and he looked out for everyone in the same way. When he retired a few years back, the village threw a party for him and presented him with a number of appropriate gifts. Since then we have had a succession of friendly cooperative postmen, so we have no complaints at all.

• Like 1

Guest David

My lovely girlfriend made me very happy when she agreed to move in with me. I asked her when we were in Germany on holiday. I can't say I'm very fond of German cooking - but the meal we had on our first and last nights - Vienna Schnitzel and Sachertorte - was delicious. And sharing it with the girl I love made it amazing. Love you always, babe. Your David.

My lovely girlfriend made me very happy when she agreed to move in with me. I asked her when we were in Germany on holiday. I can't say I'm very fond of German cooking - but the meal we had on our first and last nights - Vienna Schnitzel and Sachertorte - was delicious. And sharing it with the girl I love made it amazing. Love you always, babe. Your David.

Never mind all that cobblers.

Does she spit or swallow?

• Like 2

My youngest daughter is at her prom this evening - bedecked in a jolly expensive outfit and hair do - I have been worried (as per a previous post) that she might not have a great time due to splitting up with her chap last week. I texted her earlier to say 'are you having fun?' to which she replied......'there's chicken dippers, it's amazing'.

Whenever my world is full of doom and gloom, there's always my daughter to remind me that there's always someone worse off than me :D

• Like 2

Teaching my Australian niece and nephew to say 'water' the Glaswegian way. Their daddy has been trying for a while but they didn't believe him when he said it , Auntie Grendel has just backed him up. It is only a matter of time before they ask us to say 'there's been a murder'.....

• Like 1

Teaching my Australian niece and nephew to say 'water' the Glaswegian way. Their daddy has been trying for a while but they didn't believe him when he said it , Auntie Grendel has just backed him up. It is only a matter of time before they ask us to say 'there's been a murder'.....

Wiz it a murdur in Merryhull?

Been without laptop for 7 months, phone been rolled back to a semi workable "thing", so Facebook , paddy power had to go as I couldn't see fuck all.

Had heard of the jiayu g4 in February and waited and waited as it would be a cure all, finally got the black advanced yesterday.

£245, inc extra battery and charger, and postage.

one day.....stick yer Samsung's and apples....China is the future.

By jings its fast (not network speed, though 42mb capable when 3 upgrade up here] and great build quality.

^^^^ moist :)

• Like 1

Been without laptop for 7 months, phone been rolled back to a semi workable "thing", so Facebook , paddy power had to go as I couldn't see fuck all.

Had heard of the jiayu g4 in February and waited and waited as it would be a cure all, finally got the black advanced yesterday.

£245, inc extra battery and charger, and postage.

one day.....stick yer Samsung's and apples....China is the future.

By jings its fast (not network speed, though 42mb capable when 3 upgrade up here] and great build quality.

^^^^ moist :)

I had a htc one (the older version) and it done me well then i upgraded to samsung galaxy s4 ,however its far too big . To this day samsung galaxy s2 is the best smartphone i ever had and i wished i held on and bought the new htc one .

On another note i had a dell laptop and 14 months in the lcd screen breaks they replace it with a shinny plastic type screen that is clearly not lcd several months later the c button stops working and i had to copy and paste the letter c for about a week. Of course i had to buy 129 pound three year insurance cover since it was out of 12 month warranty , i'm thinking of switching to lenovo my friend has one and i heard they are very reliable .

I have only heard good things about chinese brands though technically htc are taiwanese /chinese depends who you talk to haha.

It was the LCD screen I cracked on the laptop. £170 replacement part.....or...a led screen for £40 plus cable at a tenner. Tried it and failed, so gave up chasing :) Will get one soon though as too many films/ TV to catch up on.

Lenova I haven't looked at yet for laptops, though their phones seem to be topnotch. I have only seen good reports.

Go for it.