Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy Ronnie

That N. Korean Missile

And it's all connected, see... this, the military-industrial complex, the oil industry, the grassy knoll, Majestic 12, Ingo Swann, the Illuminati, Area 51, Black Helicopters, Blackwater, Bluewater, Watergate, Lightwater Valley, Billy-Ray Cyrus, Phillip Morris and the KKK, Skull & Bones, and don't get me started on the blah blah blah rant rant rant...

Mr Crossed's schooldays.

Smart to sign on as a guest....makes it more difficult for us to find you....

You can bet Allah's boots on it.

I wasn't that guest poster but hey, I'll say it loud and proud; I love hearing about crashed USAF hardware.

I hope as many of their warplanes crash as possible. It may reduce the appalling number of civilian casualties (sorry, "collateral damage") inflicted by them and their "smart bombs". Both pilots of this B-2 crash survived ejection, so all that was really lost was a $1.2bn evil instrument of death-delivery. I'd like to see it posted on youtube. Don't kid yourselves, despite overwhelming supporting propaganda, that the USAF are helping to deliver long-term peace and secure the "freedom" the world craves. All the USA is doing with its warplanes these days is clumsily scattering the fertile seeds of a multi-generational war that benefits nobody except shareholders in the companies that make the weapons.

It pains me to see motivated, well-trained, professional service-people who could be deployed to do so much good in the world, being used as instruments of death and destruction in the name of a misguided administration with vested interests in the perpetuation of war.

How do you like them apples?

p.s. Back on-topic... this spy-satellite shooting-down incident; laughable, man!! For the first time, I find myself agreeing with raving crackpot, dangerously-paranoid-and-self-interested Russian dictator Vladimir "Pooty-Poot" Putin, in his assessment that this has more to do with testing missile defence and "star wars" systems than it does saving the people of the world from hydrazine toxicity. "Hydrazine Schmydrazine", as my New York counterpart might put it. Considering the number of satellites that use hydrazine, and the number that have previously come to earth pissing this stuff all over the place, and the number that will continue to do so in future, the only logical conclusion is US military self-interest. The administration is so used to lying, it can't even tell the truth when everyone else can see it as plain as day. Reminds me of the UK government. And it's all connected, see... this, the military-industrial complex, the oil industry, the grassy knoll, Majestic 12, Ingo Swann, the Illuminati, Area 51, Black Helicopters, Whitewater, Bluewater, Watergate, Lightwater Valley, Billy-Ray Cyrus, Walmart, the NTSB, Phillip Morris and the KKK, Skull & Bones, and don't get me started on the blah blah blah rant rant rant...

That was almost a good post, almost.

I share your concerns Ronnie, we could get facile here or admit it's f****n' scary all round. I reckon the Koreans took Team America World Police literally and they've been well pissed ever since.

Getting more pissed off by the day. Miser, when exactly are your boys gonna kick ass on this matter?