Deathwatch Beetle

Bhumibol Adulyadej

Guest die already Bhumibol

Hope this guy goes 4th after Mugabe, Castro and Mubarek. If anyone is critical to him they can risk loooong jail sentences.

There is no place in the 21st century for this kind of tick-turd. Time for him to go.

I think 2015 will be a year of many political and religious deaths.

Hope this guy goes 4th after Mugabe, Castro and Mubarek. If anyone is critical to him they can risk loooong jail sentences.

There is no place in the 21st century for this kind of tick-turd. Time for him to go.

Sadly, there's been a place in every century for people like him (and worse), his reign has overlapped with three leaders of North Korea, all of whom are - probably - worse tick-turders.

Well, actually, lèse majesté laws may be more prevalent than you think. You don't have to go that far to encounter countries were "insulting the ruler" is a serious crime.

Even in some liberal constitutional monarchies of Europe, like Norway or the Netherlands, you better watch your mouth when talking about their king/queen.

Intentionally insulting the [Dutch] monarch could earn you up to five years' imprisonment or a fine, while the same offense against the monarch's spouse, the heir apparent, the heir apparent's spouse or the regent carries up to four years behind bars. And these laws don't just sit gathering dust in the statute books, by the way: in 2007, two people were arrested for separately calling the then Queen Beatrix a "whore," while in 2012 another two individuals found themselves with short prison sentences for making statements judged offensive to her dignity.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/politics/world-leaders/140310/insult-world-leader-crime-punishment

Even in some liberal constitutional monarchies of Europe, like Norway or the Netherlands, you better watch your mouth when talking about their king/queen.

Intentionally insulting the [Dutch] monarch could earn you up to five years' imprisonment or a fine, while the same offense against the monarch's spouse, the heir apparent, the heir apparent's spouse or the regent carries up to four years behind bars. And these laws don't just sit gathering dust in the statute books, by the way: in 2007, two people were arrested for separately calling the then Queen Beatrix a "whore," while in 2012 another two individuals found themselves with short prison sentences for making statements judged offensive to her dignity.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/politics/world-leaders/140310/insult-world-leader-crime-punishment

Dutch law also bans insulting foreign heads of state, provided the Dutch are not at war with the state whose head it is. I don't recall recent convictions, but in the 1930s several communists got locked up for calling Hitler names.

regards,

Hein

Dutch law also bans insulting foreign heads of state, provided the Dutch are not at war with the state whose head it is. I don't recall recent convictions, but in the 1930s several communists got locked up for calling Hitler names.

regards,

Hein

So if you were to post on this site that QEII was a rat eating alien who always looked like she was producing a very big turd (for example). The Dutch authorities could be down on you like a ton of bricks.

• Like 1

So if you were to post on this site that QEII was a rat eating alien who always looked like she was producing a very big turd (for example). The Dutch authorities could be down on you like a ton of bricks.

I'm not so sure about the 'very big turd' bit, so I would never write such a thing, but yes, by law they could. I have no idea if Dutch authorities are monitoring this forum (in case they do: goedemorgen!) but I imagine that nicking me for posting such an insult here is not their highest priority.

Many years ago I was indicted for blasphemy, but the case was dropped after the public prosecuter realised that he had little to gain and much to lose in publicity if he didn't.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

I'm not so sure about the 'very big turd' bit, so I would never write such a thing, but yes, by law they could. I have no idea if Dutch authorities are monitoring this forum (in case they do: goedemorgen!) but I imagine that nicking me for posting such an insult here is not their highest priority.

Many years ago I was indicted for blasphemy, but the case was dropped after the public prosecuter realised that he had little to gain and much to lose in publicity if he didn't.

regards,

Hein

Your queen is a slag. Just saying it cause I can.

regards,

Hein

Hein, in the British system, if your are guilty (in law) of a crime and a jury of your peers think you are not, then you walk. It's not what the judges think, it's what the person in the street thinks. The real judge in a British trial is the jury.

Good for you! :birthday2:

More seriously, the link that GossipGabe posted references this article. While I fail to see why insulting royals should be punishable by law separate from the one banning insulting all other people, the measures handed out are effectively similar.

I have no reason to insult a slag, so why should I call her a queen?

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Going to Thailand in few weeks. Would be interesting to see him die while being there.

More seriously, the link that GossipGabe posted references this article. While I fail to see why insulting royals should be punishable by law separate from the one banning insulting all other people, the measures handed out are effectively similar.

regards,

Hein

Wouldn't describing the Queen as "slag" be quite complimentary in Dutch?

• Like 1

regards,

Hein

Wouldn't describing to the Queen as "slag" be quite complimentary in Dutch?

Is Willem-Alexander gay?

Is Willem-Alexander gay?

There has been some speculation about that in the press during his university and navy years, the only time he could move with some independence. The speculations fed on negative evidence: no visible girlfriends. In that time he gained his nickname 'Prins Pils' after his steadily growing beer gut. The government refused to comment on those speculations. His marriage and fatherhood put an end to them.

Similar speculations about prince Friso being gay were much stronger and eventually denied by him. Again marriage and fatherhood put an end to those speculations.

There is some evidence that suggests that Alexander, Prince of Orange (1851–1884, a half-brother of Queen Wilhelmina's) was gay.

regards,

Hein

Is Willem-Alexander gay?

There has been some speculation about that in the press during his university and navy years, the only time he could move with some independence. The speculations fed on negative evidence: no visible girlfriends. In that time he gained his nickname 'Prins Pils' after his steadily growing beer gut. The government refused to comment on those speculations. His marriage and fatherhood put an end to them.

Similar speculations about prince Friso being gay were much stronger and eventually denied by him. Again marriage and fatherhood put an end to those speculations.

regards,

Hein

Just like it did with Prince Edward.

Going to Thailand in few weeks. Would be interesting to see him die while being there.

You might wanna keep off this thread during that time. Better safe than sorry...unless you've already been since posting this and are now in a Thai prison. Hate to say I told you so...

You might wanna keep off this thread during that time. Better safe than sorry...unless you've already been since posting this and are now in a Thai prison. Hate to say I told you so...

Jeez, what are the stereotypes for a Thai prison anyway? Do humiliating punishments include sex with a non-tranny?

When I posted the news above, I was unaware that he had been in hospital for five months, only to return to his home, not even appearing in public. I think the next health crisis will finish him.

Thank you for the advice. I am back from Thailand now. deathlist.net website was blocked by their state so I couldn't log in to deathlist anyways.

Thank you for the advice. I am back from Thailand now. deathlist.net website was blocked by their state so I couldn't log in to deathlist anyways.

Along those lines......

Are we in trouble here? :-/

SirC

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asia/south-east-asia/story/thai-man-jailed-25-years-over-royal-insult-posts-facebook-20150331

Guest awesome guest

Along those lines......

SirChttp://www.straitstimes.com/news/asia/south-east-asia/story/thai-man-jailed-25-years-over-royal-insult-posts-facebook-20150331

don't worry the kings just going mad with dementia

Along those lines......

SirChttp://www.straitstimes.com/news/asia/south-east-asia/story/thai-man-jailed-25-years-over-royal-insult-posts-facebook-20150331

don't worry the kings just going mad with dementia

Now THATS an insult.