Crispy

Paul Hunter

TO ALL REGISTERED USERS YOU ARE c**ts

And you expect us to believe you created the world in seven days? I'm grateful to evolution for keeping me above your level.

Hey, let's get serious...

God knows what he's doin'

He wrote this book here

An'the book says:

He made us all to be just like Him,"

so...

If we're dumb...

Then God is dumb...

(An' maybe even a little ugly on the side)

No mention of c**ts though.

Hey, let's get serious...

God knows what he's doin'

He wrote this book here

An'the book says:

He made us all to be just like Him,"

so...

If we're dumb...

Then God is dumb...

(An' maybe even a little ugly on the side)

No mention of c**ts though.

Is that Frank of "Ask Frank" fame?

Guest Guest_God_*

AGAIN I REITERATE ALTHOUGH SAD PATHETIC GEEK LIKE c**ts WITH NO HOPE IN LIFE MAY BE MORE APPROPRIATE HA HA..WELL AT LEAST ON HERE YOU MAY FEEL LIKE YOU "BELONG" AS OUT THERE IN THE REAL WORLD SAD c**ts LIKE YOU LOT HAVE NO HOPE..AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH.....YOU SET OF LIMPWRISTED FREAKS...WERE YOU ALL BULLIED AT SCHOOL BY ANY CHANCE...IWOULD HAZARD A GUESS THAT AT LEAST 90% OF YOU ON HERE A STILL LIVING WITH YOUR PARENTS HAVE SHITE JOBS AND VIRGINS...YOU ARE PATHETIC.

JON - LEEDS

AGAIN I REITERATE ALTHOUGH SAD PATHETIC GEEK LIKE c**ts WITH NO HOPE IN LIFE MAY BE MORE APPROPRIATE HA HA..WELL AT LEAST ON HERE YOU MAY FEEL LIKE YOU "BELONG" AS OUT THERE IN THE REAL WORLD SAD c**ts LIKE YOU LOT HAVE NO HOPE..AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH.....YOU SET OF LIMPWRISTED FREAKS...WERE YOU ALL BULLIED AT SCHOOL BY ANY CHANCE...IWOULD HAZARD A GUESS THAT AT LEAST 90% OF YOU ON HERE A STILL LIVING WITH YOUR PARENTS HAVE SHITE JOBS AND VIRGINS...YOU ARE PATHETIC.

JON - LEEDS

Hi Jon, good to see a fellow Leeds person on here, hope you enjoy it :(

JON - LEEDS

Dear Jon,

I'm not sure whether 90% of us "on here" are how you guessed, I know I don't meet any of your criteria. But I suspect there is one "on here" exactly as as you describe. No doubt they are from Leeds and sign their posts as some kind of guest deity.

Do drop in again to tell us how you think you are better than 90% of the members of the forum without knowing anything about them at all.

Please give us some examples of exactly why you are better, just so we know how much higher in the pecking order you are for us to offer proper deference.

JON - LEEDS

The DLRI:

1. [0] The post states that the members of DeathList.net are sick.

2. [0] The post states that a relative or friend of the writer died recently.

3. [0] The post states that a living relative or friend of the writer suffers from cancer or some other terminal disease.

4. [0] If the post is written in a topic about a person, living or dead, the post states or infers that the subject is above criticism.

5. [1] The post states or infers that the poster is morally or intellectually superior to the members of DeathList.net.

6. [1] The post contains one or more obscenities.

7. [0] The post states or infers a wish of a painful or imminent death on the members of DeathList.net.

8. [0] The post states or infers a wish that the members of DeathList.net to go to hell.

9. [0] The post contains five or more misspelt words. Obvious typos do not count as spelling mistakes, nor do accepted spelling variants.

10. [0] The post contains two or more grammatical errors.

11. [0] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "there / their / they're / there're".

12. [0] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "your/ you're".

13. [0] The post contains one or more instances of "alot" instead of "a lot".

14. [0] The post contains one or more instances of the pronoun "I" in lower case.

15. [0] The post contains five or more instances of bad interpunction and capitalisation.

16. [1] The post contains three or more instances of a multisyllabic word written in ALL CAPS.

17. [1] The post is written in one case only (lower case or capital).

18. [0] The post contains one or more instances of consecutive question marks (??) or exclamation marks (!!).

19. [0] The post contains l33t5PE@K or AOLese.

20. [0] The post speaks about the poster in the third person

21. [0] The post contains one or more direct contradictions.

22. [1] The post contains one or more statements that are widely agreed on to be false.

23. [0] The post tries to rebut a statement that was not made in a previous post in the topic.

24. [0] The post contains one or more email addresses.

25. [0] The post contains one or more threats of physical violence. Warnings are considered threats.

DLRI = 20.

So who is it that's pathetic, eh Mr. God?

JON - LEEDS

Welcome to the forum Jon :(

JON - LEEDS

Are you a Leeds fan?

If so.....Down, down, deeper and down. Down, down, deeper and down...etc.

How apt this thread's been revived with the World Snooker Championships coming up..

Neal Robertson's my tip BTW...

JON - LEEDS

How dare you! I moved out from my parents' house years ago....

I can also assure you that my wrist is far from limp, any normal wrist would have RSI by now considering its service record. :(

Could you give some of us luckless individuals next week's lottery numbers, considering how spookily accurate your predictions have been about us so far? Ta.

JON - LEEDS

Are you a Leeds fan? If so.....Down, down, deeper and down. Down, down, deeper and down...etc.

How apt this thread's been revived with the World Snooker Championships coming up.. Neal Robertson's my tip BTW...

Well, this kind of rubbish doesn't endear me to Leeds any more, but considering I hate Leeds anyway, it doesn't change anything. In fact it's almost typical that such a rant comes from this hell-hole of a place. Leeds after all, is home to Jane Tomlinson, Dennis Wise, Ken Bates & Leeds United, the most hated team in the entire football league & thousands of sad chav wannabee muppets :( ****

Well, Jon, there may well be some that live with their parents (nope, not me) & have limp wrists (of which I have neither) but at least none of us are sad, stupid & pathetic enough to still be living in Leeds. ***

So, as NAP says, whose the pathetic one here?

As for the snooker, maybe worth a punt on veteran Ken Doherty if he sorts himself out & plays to his ability.

** (Apologies to Vinegar Tits, the exception of course, to the rule & I'm sure it's not as bad as all that.)

PS Come on Hull City, Barnsley, QPR, Leicester & anyone else in the Championship relegation fight. :)

JON - LEEDS

Are you a Leeds fan? If so.....Down, down, deeper and down. Down, down, deeper and down...etc.

How apt this thread's been revived with the World Snooker Championships coming up.. Neal Robertson's my tip BTW...

Well, this kind of rubbish doesn't endear me to Leeds any more, but considering I hate Leeds anyway, it doesn't change anything. In fact it's almost typical that such a rant comes from this hell-hole of a place. Leeds after all, is home to Jane Tomlinson, Dennis Wise, Ken Bates & Leeds United, the most hated team in the entire football league & thousands of sad chav wannabee muppets :( ****

Well, Jon, there may well be some that live with their parents (nope, not me) & have limp wrists (of which I have neither) but at least none of us are sad, stupid & pathetic enough to still be living in Leeds. ***

So, as NAP says, whose the pathetic one here?

As for the snooker, maybe worth a punt on veteran Ken Doherty if he sorts himself out & plays to his ability.

** (Apologies to Vinegar Tits, the exception of course, to the rule & I'm sure it's not as bad as all that.)

PS Come on Hull City, Barnsley, QPR, Leicester & anyone else in the Championship relegation fight. :)

I live in Leeds but to be fair, if I went and moved the North Yorkshire sign a mile I'd be okay, I'd be Harrogate :)

I have to agree with the football comments, I hope they go down and go bust. Their evening games cause me so many traffic problems trying to get home.

*** Apologies to Olveres too.*** :( (But I thought you lived in Bradford, which might actually be a bigger insult.)

*** Apologies to Olveres too.*** :( (But I thought you lived in Bradford, which might actually be a bigger insult.)

I'm moving back there soon sadly but to a nice area, it's on a hill and in the Summer if the natives riot I'll be able to see the fires dancing in the distance as Manningham burns once more. On a football note I hope Bradford City go down too, I just pray my beloved Halifax don't make it a hat trick of West Yorkshire sides to go down.

Guest Guest_God_*

WHAT A BUNCH OF ABSOLUTE SELF-CONGRATULATING TOSSERS, I WILL LEAVE YOU TO YOUR LITTLE LONER'S CLUB - f*****g PATHETIC, AND FOR SOME REASON YOU SEEM TO TAKE PRIDE IN THAT. AS I SAID - c**ts.

WHAT A BUNCH OF ABSOLUTE SELF-CONGRATULATING TOSSERS, I WILL LEAVE YOU TO YOUR LITTLE LONER'S CLUB - f*****g PATHETIC, AND FOR SOME REASON YOU SEEM TO TAKE PRIDE IN THAT. AS I SAID - c**ts.

Oh come on Jon, stay, you'll join us, just give it time.......

You keep comin' back for more Johnno, let's face it...

U LUV US!

:(

Take the Korean chap who killed all those students, now he WAS sick!

And lets face it, your frothy ranting is nearer to his side of the Wacko-scale

than our celebrity-death pondering...

Think about it....

You keep comin' back for more Johnno, let's face it...

U LUV US!

:)

Take the Korean chap who killed all those students, now he WAS sick!

And lets face it, your frothy ranting is nearer to his side of the Wacko-scale

than our celebrity-death pondering...

Think about it....

Yep, I think _God_ has issues, here's a cheery Webpage that I'm sure he will like :(

Doesn't Josco live in Leeds or thereabouts?

BTW: I don't have any virgins either.

Where's the self-congratulation? Just because we don't agree with your views of us (which is that we're all c*nts) that makes us c*nts? Yeah, well done dickhead.

How you've failed to convince us of our inherent cuntishness with such a watertight argument and flawless logic backed up by - well, no examples whatsoever of what is fuelling your particular lunacy - is astonishing. We should all be grateful for your attempts to save us from lives of depravity etc.

And how does a loner's club work exactly? Did you think that one through at any point? No, didn't think so.

Look, there are people who visit this site and are appalled about what they find, and that's fine, whatever I happen to think of their views. But most of them at least seem able to articulate why they think it's bad, or why we're c*nts or whatever.

You're not even close to that, and frankly don't seem capable of it.

SAD c**ts LIKE YOU LOT HAVE NO HOPE..AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH.....YOU SET OF LIMPWRISTED FREAKS...WERE YOU ALL BULLIED AT SCHOOL BY ANY CHANCE...IWOULD HAZARD A GUESS THAT AT LEAST 90% OF YOU ON HERE A STILL LIVING WITH YOUR PARENTS HAVE SHITE JOBS AND VIRGINS...YOU ARE PATHETIC.

JON - LEEDS

Wrong, wrong wrong my dear boy. We WERE the bullies at school. We moved away from home as soon as we could. As for being virgins -we shag anything that moves - 'cept maybe that dull slag that you take to be your partner.

Guest The Late Chubbs
As for being virgins -we shag anything that moves - 'cept maybe that dull slag that you take to be your partner.

I shagged her.

Three times.

She was shite.

Doesn't Josco live in Leeds or thereabouts?

BTW: I don't have any virgins either.

Isn't it Harrogate? Which makes him and Olveres almost neighbours. If you plan to visit him Olveres, take a bottle of this, I'm sure it will be much appreciated :blink: .

P.S. I have a virgin, but he is canine does that count?

*Ahem*. I would like to point out, in my defence, that I don't know much about modern snooker except everyone seems so terribly dull.

Bring back Bill Wernebiuk (RIP) & his like.

Former agent for the late Paul Hunter and manager of Shaun Murphy, Brandon Parker, has himself died of cancer, according to....Shaun Murphy: