Professor

Deathlist Under 45

ABC News makes news out of Amanda Bynes turning 27. Are they alluding to something?

http://gma.yahoo.com...elebrities.html

Alluding nothing.

The last year for Bynes has been a tumultuous one. She racked up a DUI charge last June, two counts of hit-and-run in September, and two separate charges of driving with a suspended license. The hit and run charges were dismissed in December. A pre-trial hearing regarding the charges for driving without a license in Burbank is set for May 9. The DUI charge is still pending.
  • Like 1

ABC News makes news out of Amanda Bynes turning 27. Are they alluding to something?

http://gma.yahoo.com...elebrities.html

The Daily Mail's angle on the story is that her toenails are in poor condition. For those of you who aren't down with the youth like me, you may have missed Ms Bynes tweeting that she wanted Drake to "murder her vagina". Wonder if he'll move onto the rest of her after that?

David Kuo, former George W. Bush official at 44. Probably should be in the GWB thread, but he was under 45.

I thought Obama was 44. Bush was 43. We haven't had 45 yet!

So I was at the Coachella Festival Saturday and I saw Mischa Barton there. For those not too familiar she was actually involuntary confided by Psychiatrists a few years ago(something they only legally can do if they feel the person is a suicide risk), and also had a history of anorexia and got into some legal troubles. From what I saw in person she is actually a bit on the plus size but she looked totally healthy and like someone who has gotten herself together. Probably not a good pick for a future DDP team.

So I was at the Coachella Festival Saturday and I saw Mischa Barton there. For those not too familiar she was actually involuntary confided by Psychiatrists a few years ago(something they only legally can do if they feel the person is a suicide risk), and also had a history of anorexia and got into some legal troubles. From what I saw in person she is actually a bit on the plus size but she looked totally healthy and like someone who has gotten herself together. Probably not a good pick for a future DDP team.

You were at Coachella? I'm sooooooo freekin jealous. How was it? I managed to see a bit on youtube.

Yeah I live about 90 minutes away Coachella and when I saw the lineup for the 2nd week I decided to finally take the plunge this year. It was pretty epic getting to see a lot of acts I never though I would get to see, and the atmosphere of it all is serene. The Mojave stage in particular felt almost mystical.

Former child actress Amanda Bynes arrested for marijuana possession. Not a big deal in itself, but her behavior has been increasingly erratic and disturbing lately. If she doesn't get serious help, she's gonna end up like Amy Winehouse, Whitney Houston, Mindy McCready, Michael Jackson, Corey Haim, and god knows who else.

Too many celebrities are dying young. It's the drugs, man.

Edward Furlong is another one as well. He's head towards a path of self-destruction. Has been arrested again and again, been in and out of jail and rehab. He's either going to end up dead or he's going to kill someone.

Lil' Wayne has had numerous drug and health problems recently. He came VERY CLOSE to death a few weeks ago. He was in a coma but for the grace of God, he didn't join Whitney Houston or Michael Jackson. If Lil' Wayne had died this year, the media coverage in America would have rivaled that of River Phoenix and Tupac Shaur. Lil' Wayne, despite his lack of talent, is very popular among teens and twentysomethings in America.

I have all three as potential dark horse picks for 2014's Death Pool. Unless these guys receive serious intervention, they are about to join the list of "Gone Too Soon" celebrities who died way too young and under tragic circumstances. From Elvis Presley to Judy Garland to Heath Ledger to Michael Jackson to Whitney Houston to Amy Winehouse, will Amanda Bynes, Edward Furlong, and Lil' Wayne end up being tragic statistics, or can they turn their lives around?

Three young celebrities I would keep an eye on:

Amanda Bynes

Edward Furlong

Lil' Wayne

One of them (maybe even all three) are not going to make it by next year.

Three young celebrities I would keep an eye on:

Amanda Bynes

Edward Furlong

Lil' Wayne

One of them (maybe even all three) are not going to make it by next year.

I think lil wayne maybe the most likely out of those you can also throw in Lindsey lohan who is on my list this year and Macaulay Culkin .

By the way: Is there a thread about "Club 27"?

If LiLo makes it until July 2nd 2013 she could be a potential new member... :shock2:

Amanda Bynes is fucking desperate to have her own thread on here, huh?

BLFiYO6CcAEDEob.jpg

BLFiYO6CcAEDEob.jpg

I give in, Who the fuck is Amanda Bynes?

BLFiYO6CcAEDEob.jpg

Dunno, but "wud" , based purely on my looks added to the fact she is a junky slag.

BLFiYO6CcAEDEob.jpg

I'd love to know what she's famous for (if anything)

She was the star of "The Amanda Show" on TV (a kids' sketch show in the early 2000s) and she went on to have a career as the star of teen-orientated comedy movies ranging from the really corny ("What A Girl Wants") to the slightly corny ("She's The Man") to the OK but vastly overrated by the kinds of people who overrate every half-decent teen flick ("Easy A").

The latter two movies are rewrites of "Twelfth Night" and "The Scarlet Letter" respectively, high culture fans.

Now she's just an absolute car wreck who mainly spends her time getting arrested and being spit-roasted by A-list rappers.

She was the star of "The Amanda Show" on TV (a kids' sketch show in the early 2000s) and she went on to have a career as the star of teen-orientated comedy movies ranging from the really corny ("What A Girl Wants") to the slightly corny ("She's The Man") to the OK but vastly overrated by the kinds of people who overrate every half-decent teen flick ("Easy A").

Saw parts of it on tv once. It's really a horrible movie.

The latter two movies are rewrites of "Twelfth Night" and "The Scarlet Letter" respectively, high culture fans.

Now she's just an absolute car wreck who mainly spends her time getting arrested and being spit-roasted by A-list rappers.

I must confess I didn't have a clue who Amanda Bynes was until I asked the IMDB for assistance, and now know she played Penny Pringleton in the 2007 re-make of the musical Hairspray.

Anyways, latest is that she has deleted all of her e-mail addresses and her phone numbers so that no-one can reach out too her.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lance-bass-claims-amanda-bynes-1926040

http://www.rollingst...-at-36-20130607

Annabel Tollman ,Celebrity Stylist for such stars as Shakira,Mariah Carey and Scarlett Johansson died in her sleep at age 39

On the upside, she'll be getting way more beauty sleep now.

• Like 3