Death Star

Kirk Douglas

I don't know anyone who got to 100. Most people in my area die of cancer or in sleep between ages 50 and 76. Few see the 90's. If my great grandma lives till October 2017 she will be the first in my family to reach 90 (her husband died in 1983 so the theory of partner death doesn't hold it, she lived through her daughter's cancer and death, her husband's cancer and death, her 3 sisters died before reaching 80 and both son in laws cancerous deaths, the last one was in 2016). Only 3 of my family members got to see 80's, the rest died at 76, 52, 56, 58, 73 and so on....and notable mention, my grandma is 81 and won't see the next year (dying in hospital) :D I love my genes, if I become famous you can make me a thread, I won't live past 55 ;)

Wow, this sounds like you all live/lived in a ´Cancer Cluster´area. MOVE asap! Something is in the soil or water that is making everyone die too young. It might not be too late for you. Do some research on the LOVE CANAL in New York state. Any chemical factories or something similar nearby now or in the past? (P.S. The government will NOT help you.)

Grats Bro

1st in DDP

1st in Deathlist 50

2nd with Crowdsourced

Still as popular a fella as his younger days

• Like 1

I don't know anyone who got to 100. Most people in my area die of cancer or in sleep between ages 50 and 76. Few see the 90's. If my great grandma lives till October 2017 she will be the first in my family to reach 90 (her husband died in 1983 so the theory of partner death doesn't hold it, she lived through her daughter's cancer and death, her husband's cancer and death, her 3 sisters died before reaching 80 and both son in laws cancerous deaths, the last one was in 2016). Only 3 of my family members got to see 80's, the rest died at 76, 52, 56, 58, 73 and so on....and notable mention, my grandma is 81 and won't see the next year (dying in hospital) :D I love my genes, if I become famous you can make me a thread, I won't live past 55 ;)

Wow, this sounds like you all live/lived in a ´Cancer Cluster´area. MOVE asap! Something is in the soil or water that is making everyone die too young. It might not be too late for you. Do some research on the LOVE CANAL in New York state. Any chemical factories or something similar nearby now or in the past? (P.S. The government will NOT help you.)

Nope, just bad genes...and Chernobyl might have played a part and the war also....

Nope, just bad genes...and Chernobyl might have played a part and the war also....

Can you edit some of your sig? It does seem a bit too long. Maybe use the 'spoiler' tab?

Can you edit some of your sig? It does seem a bit too long. Maybe use the 'spoiler' tab?

Sure, but why? I'm hardly active here unless someone from my list dies so I won't "fill" a page.

There is an x at the corner of the sig in case you want to hide a sig, so you should use it.

There is an x at the corner of the sig in case you want to hide a sig, so you should use it.

It's still comment courtesy to use spoiler tags

Massively long signatures are self-indulgent. 99% of people have no interest in other people's teams. I just link my current DDP team for the 1%.

• Like 3

This increases his obitability, of course.

• Like 1

This increases his obitability, of course.

That's a relief. I was concerned if he didn't get to Alan Aspin's benefit he'd not get noticed.

Sounds in good spirits though.

• Like 5

Darn! I was hoping this rapist pig had died.

??? Rapist pig?

Could you elaborate?

Massively long signatures are self-indulgent. 99% of people have no interest in other people's teams. I just link my current DDP team for the 1%.

Got to disagree there. I like reading others' signatures to see if they have made a decent list or not

• Like 1

Got to disagree there. I like reading others' signatures to see if they have made a decent list or not

It's the people who include every single list they've made that are the problem. DDP, DL Shadow List, Deathrace, Hare's, Rotten, HPDP, all of Shaun's, need I go on.

• Like 3

??? Rapist pig?

Could you elaborate?

They mean Natalie Wood.

Unproven, of course.

• Like 1

??? Rapist pig?

Could you elaborate?

They mean Natalie Wood.

Unproven, of course.

Could you send us a link?

??? Rapist pig?

Could you elaborate?

They mean Natalie Wood.

Unproven, of course.

*facepalm*

??? Rapist pig?

Could you elaborate?

They mean Natalie Wood.

Unproven, of course.

*facepalm*

Just saying, wheres the evidence?

??? Rapist pig?

Could you elaborate?

They mean Natalie Wood.

Unproven, of course.

*facepalm*

Just saying, wheres the evidence?
Why are you yelling?
  • Like 1

??? Rapist pig?

Could you elaborate?

They mean Natalie Wood.

Unproven, of course.

Here

• Like 5

Kirk Douglas wrote the following blog entry on his now-defunct Myspace page in 2009. All of his entries are deleted since a few years back, but another blogger luckily saved the entire text here: http://love-survives-always.tumblr.com/post/28421223322/kirk-douglas-wrote-on-his-myspace-blog-this-has

As you can see, he expresses sadness over people who died too young, including Natalie Wood. So he clearly had some amount of respect for her, no? So many people have died young throughout showbiz history, why mention her specifically? Even if he IS guilty, then perhaps the remorse haunts him every day more than we can imagine?

This has been a sad week. We don’t like to think about it, but we all know that someday we will die. But, when someone dies young it makes us think about the preciousness of life.” “Michael Jackson gave millions of people all over the world enjoyment. Yes, he had his problems. It’s sad to think of such a great talent extinguished when his light was burning so brightly.” “It makes me think of the people in my profession that have died too young: Steve McQueen, Natalie Wood, Marilyn Monroe. I know the pain of personal tragedy, my son Eric died at 46. When I visit his grave every week I see fresh flowers at the gravesite of Marilyn Monroe. While we mourn for the deaths of young people like Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett, let us think about how precious life is and resolve to make it worthwhile.

??? Rapist pig?

Could you elaborate?

They mean Natalie Wood.

Unproven, of course.

Here[/size]

Thanks Cat for following up this conversation. Natalie´s sister is planning to come out with this information when the pig finally dies. He and his studio at the time are also suspects in a disappearance/death of another actress. Sick, evil man.

Natalie´s sister is planning to come out with this information when the pig finally dies.

That's brave of her.

• Like 1

Natalie´s sister is planning to come out with this information when the pig finally dies.

That's brave of her.

True. Those Hollywood folks are an evil group of beings.