Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Didn't you already tell me I shouldn't blame psychos for being psychos about 20 times?

Repetition is a form of torture, I guess the only weapon you have is your dull personality. Bit like her in that regard.

Or maybe you're abiding by the words of your hero.

quote-if-you-tell-a-lie-big-enough-and-k

I already know what a worthless being I am. I'm going to sulk in my room and listen to some Scott Weiland

Careful now, Dr. Z. You´re sailing close to the wind with such statements, Godwin's Law and all that.

• Like 1

Although not a stated goal, but I see that without changing my usual efforts I will be on PAGE 1 of the 'Most overall posts' probably by Valentines 2016, but certainly by St Patrick's Day, and I'll tip a Tullamore's Dew to that whence it occurs.

I also note that once there, moving up from 30th to say 25th will be a monumental effort, which we won't consider till year's end. But I should be no less than 3750 posts by then. There are a few in the top 30 who I see are no longer active. Maybe they met some of our DLers or maybe they lost interest. Either way, they'll be run down soon enough.

Oh yes. It matters. Twunts unite!

SC

Not wanting to attract the glass house comment but quality is preferable to quantity Sir C. I for one do not want to hear about every US person who has ever pulled on a sports shirt who has sadly passed.

Maybe if you ran that game you suggested it would keep you fully occupied.

(I do like many of your posts but I skip an awful lot)

• Like 1

Didn't you already tell me I shouldn't blame psychos for being psychos about 20 times?

Repetition is a form of torture, I guess the only weapon you have is your dull personality. Bit like her in that regard.

quote-if-you-tell-a-lie-big-enough-and-k

Really? I've lost track of the amount of times that you've repeatedly claimed that you've been abused, or that I'm an ISIS sympathiser.

So what's that bit again about repeating a lie....?

Oh posting pictures. I can do that too.

JesusLovesYouCunt.jpg

• Like 1

May I suggest an alternative:

jesus-loves-everyone1.jpg

• Like 2

Careful now, Dr. Z. You´re sailing close to the wind with such statements, Godwin's Law and all that.

You mean that thing Nazi dorks invented cause it was the only way they could psyche non-dorks into not calling them the Nazis they are/were?

Whatever happened to that Godwin fella anyway, I heard he killed himself in March 2009 after being the first and so far only ever person who managed to get themselves kicked out of a Star Trek fan convention for having too nasal and annoying a voice?

I already know what a worthless being I am. I'm going to sulk in my room and listen to some Scott Weiland

Do you think my mother and sister, if forced to consider the things I've done to help them over the last few years, would say that? Or are you saying because I helped keep such people going that's what makes me worthless? Cos I think that 2nd one might be the only incredibly circuitous, cuntvoluted route in which your comment may have been completely unintentionally million-to-one, million-monkeys-with-a-million-typewriters accidental clusterfuck somehow backdoor arsetardedly "accurate", Forrest?

If it's the second one don't worry if I could go back I wouldn't do a thing to help them but I guess what you're saying is kind of like a "Holocaust guard" thing where there can be no excuse for your actions in that situation no matter how much duress you were being put under. Although I think any surviving Holocaust guards might be offended and embarrassed by you comparing my mum to their old boss who was comparatively nice.

Although not a stated goal, but I see that without changing my usual efforts I will be on PAGE 1 of the 'Most overall posts' probably by Valentines 2016, but certainly by St Patrick's Day, and I'll tip a Tullamore's Dew to that whence it occurs.

I also note that once there, moving up from 30th to say 25th will be a monumental effort, which we won't consider till year's end. But I should be no less than 3750 posts by then. There are a few in the top 30 who I see are no longer active. Maybe they met some of our DLers or maybe they lost interest. Either way, they'll be run down soon enough.

SC

Not wanting to attract the glass house comment but quality is preferable to quantity Sir C. I for one do not want to hear about every US person who has ever pulled on a sports shirt who has sadly passed.

Fair enough, but I don't think I've presented that in my posts. That said please feel free to erase US and insert UK in particular TV shows (and actors therein) I've never heard of and politicians ditto.

SC

• Like 1

You mean that thing Nazi dorks invented cause it was the only way they could psyche non-dorks into not calling them the Nazis they are/were?

You know damn well what I mean - or should know if you're so clever. I've been tolerant of your quarrels and language so far. I draw the line at calling others Nazis, or comparing them to Nazis, unless you provide evidence that they are Nazis.

Whatever happened to that Godwin fella anyway, I heard he killed himself in March 2009 after being the first and so far only ever person who managed to get themselves kicked out of a Star Trek fan convention for having too nasal and annoying a voice?

Mike Godwin is alive and well.

SC

Fair enough, but I don't think I've presented that in my posts. That said please feel free to erase US and insert UK in particular TV shows (and actors therein) I've never heard of and politicians ditto.

SC

And I get 'likes' 17% of the time. Not including the one you'll give me for this post Bibliogryphon :-)

SC

SC

SC

And I get 'likes' 17% of the time. Not including the one you'll give me for this post Bibliogryphon :-)

SC

Maybe so, but you need to factor in the fact that there's no 'dislike' button. :P

• Like 2

SC

SC

SC

Maybe so, but you need to factor in the fact that there's no 'dislike' button. :P

.............or to put it into greater perspective, 83% of your posts are probably disliked. :lol:

• Like 1

SC

SC

SC

.............or to put it into greater perspective, 83% of your posts are probably disliked. :lol:

I didn't like to say ..... :D

• Like 2

You know damn well what I mean - or should know if you're so clever. I've been tolerant of your quarrels and language so far. I draw the line at calling others Nazis, or comparing them to Nazis, unless you provide evidence that they are Nazis.

No, what I said is what I meant. And that's what it is.

Now, yes offence but since you've labelled Geert Wilders a Nazi. Do you have any evidence Geert Wilders thinks all Jews are scum, they ruin/secretly dominate countries with their evil banking systems, and that all women should roll up their sleeves get back in the kitchen and make a steak dinner for their husbands so they don't have to build the Fourth Reich on an empty stomach? Um, I'm gonna guess not! And please don't waste time linking me to a picture of him standing with Marine Le Pen because that movement is not these days anti-Jewish, she kicked her crank father to a political retirement home for that reason.

Since Nazism as a movement is effectively dead and has been since 1945 but my mother still "lives" and does everything she can to hobble me and treats me only the way a truly, truly vile sicko would, all the while pulling a half "who me?" innocent face, half-Satanic-smirk that would even make OJ Simpson want to instantly punch her remaining teeth out, I think anyone here who has judged me without meeting her or seeing the kind of things I had to put up with, should be banned because that's current and far more relevant an offense. Since you and all the other people who find Godwin's law so giddily titilating say falsely labelling someone a Nazi is so ridiculous and since every snotty little Jon-Stewart-worshipping kid out there these days knows what Godwin's law is before they even know what sex is or who FDR, Churchill and Stalin (the guys who actually stopped Hitler) were, why would you make a big deal out of it since "no-one takes it seriously" anyway?

Also, with regards to accusations, pretty much the only thing needed to "convict" someone of being a supporter of supposedly evil "far right" people these days is that they refuse to condemn them, and so why shouldn't that standard be applied to Phantom who has not condemned ISIS (which are the modern equivalent of Nazi germany) at all, but he has smirked at Donald Trump's calls for certain actions/promises to stop it.

I'm sorry, but it is the same as the 1930s, the people "in charge" (i.e. you) are calling us the hate-mongers for pointing to the hateful people and saying how dangerous they are. Just like Churchill got shit for warning about Hitler. In my eyes Nazism and Islam (in every form except the most reluctant Halibuts who only don't leave because they know they'll get put on revenge lists) are one and the same.

It's kind of funny if you think about it,that you're saying the only reason someone like Wilders would want to stop your good old The Netherlands (or Europe in general) being flooded with people whose views about Jews (most importantly and violently), family life, sex, and life in general roughly match those of Hitler and don't generally like, um, freedom or fun, with the only difference being robes and hijabs instead of those Hugo Boss outfits, and beards instead of blond hair, is because they're a Nazi?

I'm not asking you to join me in constantly "accusing" everyone of being an ISIS sympathizer, just stop persecuting me because you might as well change the name to Allahlist if you're going to punish me for that.

I think anyone who has suggested I'm "excessively" complaining about Josef Fritzl's long lost cousin or even that she's an angel and my abuse is "imagined" (mostly Phantom saying that) should be banned since they don't have any evidence for it? How about banning Toast, LFN, Phantom and Lard til... I dunno, March? That'll teach them a lesson not to offend the victim of the intellectual and emotional holocaust that was my upbringing? I think that's both lenient and vaguely "appropriate" since I'm currently hoping on having some cool work in the new year and I dunno, maybe if Cameron still hasn't cut off all the legal aid I'll be able to think about starting some action against her by then or something, I dunno. Whatever.

You must have read every post and you saw them so how 'bout it?

How about banning Toast, LFN, Phantom and Lard til... I dunno, March? That'll teach them a lesson not to offend the victim of the intellectual and emotional holocaust that was my upbringing?

sad-cute-puppy-smiley-emoticon.gif

How about banning Toast, LFN, Phantom and Lard til... I dunno, March? That'll teach them a lesson not to offend the victim of the intellectual and emotional holocaust that was my upbringing?

And there was me thinking it was shits & giggles. .japes. you know, happy times etc

Middle aged woman seeks rough and tough middle ages man for fun, rape

FGM expertise a plus

Middle aged woman seeks rough and tough middle ages man for fun, rape

FGM expertise a plus

I do love Game Of Thrones

tumblr_n3gnz5vFnr1tu7965o1_400.gif

• Like 1

No, what I said is what I meant. And that's what it is.

Now, yes offence but since you've labelled Geert Wilders a Nazi. Do you have any evidence Geert Wilders thinks all Jews are scum, they ruin/secretly dominate countries with their evil banking systems, and that all women should roll up their sleeves get back in the kitchen and make a steak dinner for their husbands so they don't have to build the Fourth Reich on an empty stomach? Um, I'm gonna guess not! And please don't waste time linking me to a picture of him standing with Marine Le Pen because that movement is not these days anti-Jewish, she kicked her crank father to a political retirement home for that reason.

Since Nazism as a movement is effectively dead and has been since 1945 but my mother still "lives" and does everything she can to hobble me and treats me only the way a truly, truly vile sicko would, all the while pulling a half "who me?" innocent face, half-Satanic-smirk that would even make OJ Simpson want to instantly punch her remaining teeth out, I think anyone here who has judged me without meeting her or seeing the kind of things I had to put up with, should be banned because that's current and far more relevant an offense. Since you and all the other people who find Godwin's law so giddily titilating say falsely labelling someone a Nazi is so ridiculous and since every snotty little Jon-Stewart-worshipping kid out there these days knows what Godwin's law is before they even know what sex is or who FDR, Churchill and Stalin (the guys who actually stopped Hitler) were, why would you make a big deal out of it since "no-one takes it seriously" anyway?

Also, with regards to accusations, pretty much the only thing needed to "convict" someone of being a supporter of supposedly evil "far right" people these days is that they refuse to condemn them, and so why shouldn't that standard be applied to Phantom who has not condemned ISIS (which are the modern equivalent of Nazi germany) at all, but he has smirked at Donald Trump's calls for certain actions/promises to stop it.

I'm sorry, but it is the same as the 1930s, the people "in charge" (i.e. you) are calling us the hate-mongers for pointing to the hateful people and saying how dangerous they are. Just like Churchill got shit for warning about Hitler. In my eyes Nazism and Islam (in every form except the most reluctant Halibuts who only don't leave because they know they'll get put on revenge lists) are one and the same.

It's kind of funny if you think about it,that you're saying the only reason someone like Wilders would want to stop your good old The Netherlands (or Europe in general) being flooded with people whose views about Jews (most importantly and violently), family life, sex, and life in general roughly match those of Hitler and don't generally like, um, freedom or fun, with the only difference being robes and hijabs instead of those Hugo Boss outfits, and beards instead of blond hair, is because they're a Nazi?

I'm not asking you to join me in constantly "accusing" everyone of being an ISIS sympathizer, just stop persecuting me because you might as well change the name to Allahlist if you're going to punish me for that.

I think anyone who has suggested I'm "excessively" complaining about Josef Fritzl's long lost cousin or even that she's an angel and my abuse is "imagined" (mostly Phantom saying that) should be banned since they don't have any evidence for it? How about banning Toast, LFN, Phantom and Lard til... I dunno, March? That'll teach them a lesson not to offend the victim of the intellectual and emotional holocaust that was my upbringing? I think that's both lenient and vaguely "appropriate" since I'm currently hoping on having some cool work in the new year and I dunno, maybe if Cameron still hasn't cut off all the legal aid I'll be able to think about starting some action against her by then or something, I dunno. Whatever.

You must have read every post and you saw them so how 'bout it?

Cool story

WHY ISNT THST FUCKBUNGLING FLANGEMONKEY HERE? I'm well hammered and could easily beat him in an argument about Arabs. Don't let my autocorrect fool you into thinking I'm sober, I have a bucket by my bed and am primed to puke any mi ute.

• Like 1

WHY ISNT THST FUCKBUNGLING FLANGEMONKEY HERE? I'm well hammered and could easily beat him in an argument about Arabs. Don't let my autocorrect fool you into thinking I'm sober, I have a bucket by my bed and am primed to puke any mi ute.

I think he was suspended for a day

Now, yes offence but since you've labelled Geert Wilders a Nazi.

Yes, I called (and call) Wilders a Nazi, because his ideology is close to Naziism. His jews are Halibuts and not all ideological boxes can be ticked, but if you actually read his stuff, you'll find many can.

More importantly, calling a politician who makes bigotry a central issue of his party is a different matter of calling people who disagree that.

You may point to whatever you like. What I'm fed up with is the bigotry and foul language. There no reason for the latter and the former is in conflict with reality and reason.

No I didn't read all your posts. Some are quite bring.

Now, yes offence but since you've labelled Geert Wilders a Nazi.

Yes, I called (and call) Wilders a Nazi, because his ideology is close to Naziism. His jews are Halibuts and not all ideological boxes can be ticked, but if you actually read his stuff, you'll find many can.

More importantly, calling a politician who makes bigotry a central issue of his party is a different matter of calling people who disagree that.

You may point to whatever you like. What I'm fed up with is the bigotry and foul language. There no reason for the latter and the former is in conflict with reality and reason.

No I didn't read all your posts. Some are quite bring.

Yeah they often tend to have a "bring it" quality to them don't they.

Everything is bigotry if you want to be totally honest (ha...ha?). No-one is fully qualified to judge anyone unless they can somehow magically see into their mind. You're just picking and choosing which ones you enforce obviously, as I guess has happened all throughout history.

My posts are right here, if you can't be bothered to read all you are tasked to read as an admin (and maybe if you can't you should get a different weekend/evening hobby-job, which would be a bit sad because up until the other day you were one of only like 2 moderators I've ever come across who I would actually want to meet or shake hands with) that's you "judging all my posts" based on a few of them. I can't "meet all Halibuts" before I judge them cos I alternately find them dull and scary, and cos they live all over the world and I don't have the airfare/boatfare/kevlar money so erm, you seem to be putting a rather large and unattainable stipulation on me there.

Anyway. I get what you're saying through all the vacillation (first it was "disruptive", then when you realised how weak that was it was bigoted).

You want me to stop because you're scared.

I guess what I was really disrupting was the ability of some, which they feel is almost like their birthright, to roll eyes at me or call me "childish" in response to something I said, without me actually challenging them on it. And then me daaaring to suggest maybe they might actually be the ones with opinions that need to be re-examined and updated. Enough to make a particularly rusty uterus fall out with outrage, I'm sure.

And you can't have enjoyed the part where I threw Godwin's Law, the ultimate internet sneer grenade, back into your trench without blinking an eye. One minute you were demanding "evidence", almost like I wasn't allowed to call Phantom a Nazi without a photo of him putting up a big Swastika flag in his garage, then suddenly it was "Oh,, well.. uh... I just mean Wilders a Nazi but with Halibuts instead of Jews!". Hilarious.

Okay, fine. I think, in a way maybe you're trying to stop me wasting my mind on people who claim to be more mature and intelligent than me but then come up with shit like this:

I realised anyway, I already have enough wasted time in my life with creaky middle-aged women whose world revolves around medieval fiction, who think their smartphone makes them a lot more up to date than they are, who will continue to call anyone who talks about problems that they don't understand "ignorant" just because one of them hasn't popped out of a rural postbox and bashed them on the head yet, and if those problems do ever start busting into their dusty-fusty horizons, are hilarious enough to think that a "good old fashioned clip round the ear" will be able to deal with such a biblically unhinged level of miscreant.

So you keep your eyes on the fictional medieval characters, deary, and I'll keep my eyes on the real ones. And don't worry, the whole thing where you said you'd go out in your car and charge the phone up if terrorists ever managed to blow up our power stations, I didn't totally laugh at that as the 21st century equivalent of a bloke clinging onto on the perpendicular decks of the Titanic saying "I'll be okay I've got this straw to breathe through!". And it's not like I managed to get a British leftie to actually boast about owning a gun, either. Right?

(MH I'm going to keep going in the unlikely event they can bear to respond, unless you want to punish me for fighting in the fight thread........)

1:!!!!!!!!

2:!!!!!!!!!!

3:!!!!!!!

4:!!!!!!

5:!!!!!!!

6:!!!!!!!!

7:!!!!!

8:!!!!

9:!!!!!!!

10:!!!!

11:!!!!!!!

12:!!!!!!!

13:!!

14:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15:!!!!!!!

16:!!

17:!!!!!!

18:!!!!!!!!

19:!!!!!!

20:!!!!!

21:!!!

22:!!!!!

23:!!!

24:!!!!

25:!!!!!

26:!!!!!

27:!!!!!

28:!!!!!!!

29:!!!

30:!!!

31:!!!

32:!!!

33:!!!!

34:!!!!

35:!

36:!!!!!

37:!!!

38:!!

39:!!

40:!

41:!!!

42:!!

43:!!!!

44:!

45:!!

46:!!!!!

47:!!!!!!

48:!!!

49:!!!!!

50:!!

1:!!!!!!!!

2:!!!!!!!!!!

3:!!!!!!!

4:!!!!!!

5:!!!!!!!

6:!!!!!!!!

7:!!!!!

8:!!!!

9:!!!!!!!

10:!!!!

11:!!!!!!!

12:!!!!!!!

13:!!

14:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15:!!!!!!!

16:!!

17:!!!!!!

18:!!!!!!!!

19:!!!!!!

20:!!!!!

21:!!!

22:!!!!!

23:!!!

24:!!!!

25:!!!!!

26:!!!!!

27:!!!!!

28:!!!!!!!

29:!!!

30:!!!

31:!!!

32:!!!

33:!!!!

34:!!!!

35:!

36:!!!!!

37:!!!

38:!!

39:!!

40:!

41:!!!

42:!!

43:!!!!

44:!

45:!!

46:!!!!!

47:!!!!!!

48:!!!

49:!!!!!

50:!!

No 1 The thread is for VISITORS to vent their spleen, you plum.

No 2 The 'commitee' are purely fulfilling an obligation to put 50 names up, they don't really give a shit who goes in so long as they will probably die at some stage soon. They research as much as you spell check....

• Like 1