Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Kill your father/sleep with your mother.

Sounds good until yer maw bumps you.

Sounds like a typical day in Norfolk. :lol:

• Like 1

Except that in Norfolk your father is usually also your mother :D

• Like 2

That's true, basically you end up sleeping with a corpse! :D

I guess they should call it norfolked

Well I do like a stiffie.

• Like 2

Oh here we go again, telling the truth....

And yet again blaming your mother for being the 60-year-old-toddler that she is

Actually I was watching a film, some of us happen to have a life that involves heiling Allah a lot. I've been to Milton Keynes on a training course for work.....in like the year 1997, so I know what a dullard I am cos here I am again citing something I did or "experienced" in the country that I left 15 years ago and going on about it as though it makes me bang up to date on events. And I wonder why I get accused of having dementia. I've never outright said you should be ignored because you live there, but just basically said it as much as a person can without actually saying it, purely because my wife has an obnoxious arse, and I'm too busy spending all my money on rare Jaco Squnwhich EPs off ebay to get her the bowel surgery she needs, and by the way I find it offensive that you possess the emotional age of a 14 year old - if there was any gay Halibuts milling about in El Keynes who wanted to "culturally enrich" you in the classic Rotherham/Oldham style, they would totally find you way too old for their tastes! That's hardly the kind of hospitality that we should be paying these misunderstood geniuses!

I am ignorant of the comments you have made previously because I just read through looking for the slightest thing that offends my asinine set of retarded arse dogmas, rather than thinking that I could actually learn something and realise I'm wrong about something, which is just about the furthest thing from my "mind" (apart from the idea of finally getting some dandruff shampoo). I mean really, anybody my age who posts that incredibly cringeworthy Gervais pic where he shows what a big bad fearless atheist badass he is by challenging all Jupiter's well known followers to a fist fight, has instantly forefeited the right for life to question anyone else's intellectual capabilities or maturity but obviously I'm too fucking thick to realise it. Also, I had no idea London was regarded to be a backwards Islamic hellhole where the only non-Halibut people who still haven't fucking shut up shop and fled in the last 5 years are the most deluded and thick "hipster"/Commie fucking weirdos, because I haven't been there in 20 years and I don't really know about anything really come to think of it

45 minutes?

Must have been very short. Was it a film about Halibuts' contributions to humanity? ...That you watched 900 times?

Lard, I'm gonna not say much to you cos I'm content just to make fun of Phantom at this time but any more of your bullshit about how I "WELL BARE NEED TO TAKE RESPONSABILITEEH INNIT" and I'll perhaps write a letter to Dave Grohl explaining that one of his "fans" is in fact a horrendous Iain Duncain Smith-idolising wacko who's really losing it in a big way and badly needs to put the brakes on becoming like some hag character out of a Dickens novel cos she can't handle she's not 36 any more (unless you count stones) and is mentally degrading to the point where she wants to see me put in the stocks and thinks that my incredibly abusive upbringing is funny. I really doubt he would like that. And that'll probably take away that 0.00000000000000000000001% chance of him actually sleeping with you, so.....

Actually I was watching a film, some of us happen to have a life that involves heiling Allah a lot. I've been to Milton Keynes on a training course for work.....in like the year 1997, so I know what a dullard I am cos here I am again citing something I did or "experienced" in the country that I left 15 years ago and going on about it as though it makes me bang up to date on events. And I wonder why I get accused of having dementia. I've never outright said you should be ignored because you live there, but just basically said it as much as a person can without actually saying it, purely because my wife has an obnoxious arse, and I'm too busy spending all my money on rare Jaco Squnwhich EPs off ebay to get her the bowel surgery she needs, and by the way I find it offensive that you possess the emotional age of a 14 year old - if there was any gay Halibuts milling about in El Keynes who wanted to "culturally enrich" you in the classic Rotherham/Oldham style, they would totally find you way too old for their tastes! That's hardly the kind of hospitality that we should be paying these misunderstood geniuses!

I am ignorant of the comments you have made previously because I just read through looking for the slightest thing that offends my asinine set of retarded arse dogmas, rather than thinking that I could actually learn something and realise I'm wrong about something, which is just about the furthest thing from my "mind" (apart from the idea of finally getting some dandruff shampoo). I mean really, anybody my age who posts that incredibly cringeworthy Gervais pic where he shows what a big bad fearless atheist badass he is by challenging all Jupiter's well known followers to a fist fight, has instantly forefeited the right for life to question anyone else's intellectual capabilities or maturity but obviously I'm too fucking thick to realise it. Also, I had no idea London was regarded to be a backwards Islamic hellhole where the only non-Halibut people who still haven't fucking shut up shop and fled in the last 5 years are the most deluded and thick "hipster"/Commie fucking weirdos, because I haven't been there in 20 years and I don't really know about anything really come to think of it

45 minutes?

Must have been very short. Was it a film about Halibuts' contributions to humanity? ...That you watched 900 times?

Lard, I'm gonna not say much to you cos I'm content just to make fun of Phantom at this time but any more of your bullshit about how I "WELL BARE NEED TO TAKE RESPONSABILITEEH INNIT" and I'll perhaps write a letter to Dave Grohl explaining that one of his "fans" is in fact a horrendous Iain Duncain Smith-idolising wacko who's really losing it in a big way and badly needs to put the brakes on becoming like some hag character out of a Dickens novel cos she can't handle she's not 36 any more (unless you count stones) and is mentally degrading to the point where she wants to see me put in the stocks and thinks that my incredibly abusive upbringing is funny. I really doubt he would like that. And that'll probably take away that 0.00000000000000000000001% chance of him actually sleeping with you, so.....

You have me absolute spot on!

And do you know what, thank you - thank you for making me realise that I have been deluding myself that I would ever get back-scuttled by Dave Grohl, because I really truly believed it would happen one day. How could I have been so stupid as to believe that he would ever leave his beautiful wife and children and multi millionaire rockstar lifestyle to come and finger some totally anonymous, fat, middle aged, English woman who he has never heard of? I have been living in a fantasy world all this time, and it has taken you and your uncanny ability to talk like an absolute cockspanner read people's characters and get them totally 'on point' as the youth of today say, to make me realise that I am nothing but a piece of worthless shit.

I do take issue about the Iain Duncan Smith thing though. Mainly because I have no idea who he is, apart from some politician.

Erm... right. As opposed to me suddenly realising that going through twenty+ years of hell with my "family" and getting nothing for helping them through 3 years of their own self-created manic horseshit, with nothing for it except being accused of "throwing tantrums" by some unbearable George Galloway type who tells me how to feel about my own country from 6,000 miles away, when I was the one who remained (too) calm through the whole of it actually............... was actually "my fault all along" and I "well bare need to take responibilitah innit Jeremeh!" just because a self-admitted hag who comes from the county whose most famous contribution is Stephen Lee said so? (by the way, if you're thick enough not to know who IDS is why shouldn't anyone at least half jokingly think you don't fancy your chances with Dave Grohl? How about you just stay out of issues that are any more complex than a lego puzzle in future? Weird thing is I never once for a second thought you were "thick" until you threw a massive hissy fit and accused me of "suggesting you were thick" over some absolute bollocks. Talk about irony eh?)

God so much for taking the nice route, I should have just said what I originally typed, that I am taking responsibility cause I was planning on presenting you to London Zoo as The Missing Link and becoming a millionaire off it...

45 minutes?

45 minutes?

You have me absolute spot on!

And do you know what, thank you - thank you for making me realise that I have been deluding myself that I would ever get back-scuttled by Dave Grohl, because I really truly believed it would happen one day. How could I have been so stupid as to believe that he would ever leave his beautiful wife and children and multi millionaire rockstar lifestyle to come and finger some totally anonymous, fat, middle aged, English woman who he has never heard of? I have been living in a fantasy world all this time, and it has taken you and your uncanny ability to talk like an absolute cockspanner read people's characters and get them totally 'on point' as the youth of today say, to make me realise that I am nothing but a piece of worthless shit.

I do take issue about the Iain Duncan Smith thing though. Mainly because I have no idea who he is, apart from some politician.

Erm... right. As opposed to me suddenly realising that going through twenty+ years of hell with my "family" and getting nothing for helping them through 3 years of their own self-created manic horseshit, with nothing for it except being accused of "throwing tantrums" by some unbearable George Galloway type who tells me how to feel about my own country from 6,000 miles away, when I was the one who remained (too) calm through the whole of it actually............... was actually "my fault all along" and I "well bare need to take responibilitah innit Jeremeh!" just because a self-admitted hag who comes from the county whose most famous contributiion is Stephen Lee said so?

God so much for taking the nice route, I should have just said what I originally typed, that I am taking responsibility cause I was planning on presenting you to London Zoo as The Missing Link and becoming a millionaire off it...

Hey! Spouting bollocks is one thing, associating me with that fat cheating piece of shit Lee is totally another, you are bang out of order, son. But well done for being able to use Wikipedia.

I added some more stuff about how thick you are and how I never actually realised you were until you threw a massive hissy fit over your imagining me "calling you thick". Pressing refresh can be helpful if you've got a spare finger that isnt covered in double-peanut-butter flavoured coconut-butter.

Also your massive fingers quoted my post twice.

Hmmm, peanut butter - crunchy though, not smooth. Don't like coconuts. And actually my hands are quite small, which is most advantageous because when they're wrapped around your dad's cock they make it look huge.

• Like 4

Hmmm, peanut butter - crunchy though, not smooth. Don't like coconuts. And actually my hands are quite small, which is most advantageous because when they're wrapped around your dad's cock they make it look huge.

Wow I know my mum's too crippled to fuck but I didnt think he was that desperate for a shag.

Maybe that explains his odd gait in the last few years, be gentle with your massive frame next time please.

Someone certainly has a lot of time on their hands editing comments left by others not realising that the original comment is still displayed on the forum. You enquired about the film, it was just a documentary about the 20th anniversary of Toy Story. Did you finally take a break from the pc to go watch your sister get dressed? I'm sure one day you'll get a chance to see a woman nude and it won't be through a crack in the door or a keyhole.

Someone certainly has a lot of time on their hands editing comments left by others not realising that the original comment is still displayed on the forum. You enquired about the film, it was just a documentary about the 20th anniversary of Toy Story. Did you finally take a break from the pc to go watch your sister get dressed? I'm sure one day you'll get a chance to see a woman nude and it won't be through a crack in the door or a keyhole.

And someone questions my "connection with reality" regarding David Grohl....... wow.

NO I DID NOT ACTUALLY WANT TO ENQUIRE ABOUT THE FUCKING FILM YOU FUCKING RETARD. I'M ABOUT AS INTERESTED IN YOUR CHOICE OF ENTERTAINMENT AS I AM IN COMING OVER TO DEATHRAY'S AND WATCHING THE ELEPHANT ISLAND OPEN SNOOKER AND THEN SOME MIGHTY BOOSH.

Phantom, I can't believe you have time to write this dementia babble. I thought you and Ricky Gervais were too busy fighting a brave holy war to rid the world of the horrible scourge of Jupiterism?

I'm surprised you have the time in between fucking your mum and sister, then claiming it as abuse.

• Like 1

Oh and what I spend my money on is of no concern of yours, perhaps when you eventually decide to get a job rather than living off your mum, you might be able to purchase things that you would enjoy too.

He's showing us his powers of telepathy again. Or is it telepathetic, I don't know.

Oh and what I spend my money on is of no concern of yours, perhaps when you eventually decide to get a job rather than living off your mum, you might be able to purchase things that you would enjoy too.

A dildo to go fuck himself with would be a good start.

I know, I know, you all want me to fuck off but Im too thick to get the message.

Sorry, mine is an exit hole only, I know you have to find uses for dead cow horns in Norfolk...

Sorry,im full of shit.

In all the time zorders has spent complaining, he could have applied for several jobs. But when you can just sponge off taxpayer's money, why bother?

WTF? I'm not Al Gore you fucking kunt.

WTF? I'm not Al Gore you fucking kunt.

We know, Al Gore is a pleasant person to speak to.

Er, right.

Unless you ask him awkward questions like "didn't scientists say we'd all be underwater by 2010 or samfing?"

Then he gets very shirty and sets "his people" on you.

suburban1.jpg

Er, right.

Unless you ask him awkward questions like "didn't scientists say we'd all be underwater by 2010 or samfing?"

Then he gets very shirty and sets "his people" on you.

suburban1.jpg

At least he doesn't blame his mother for anything that's gone wrong with his life