Paul Bearer

Fort William Football Club

Full time FWFC 4 Deveronvale 3. Yayyyyyy

For what it's worth, Brora surprisingly make it through to the play off to get into the League.

Surprising because they don't want it, but means two less tankings a year if they beat Montrose.

Full time FWFC 4 Deveronvale 3. Yayyyyyy

At the time you posted that the game was showing up as abandoned on BBC scores, what happened, anyone?

The Blackpool game was abandoned just after half time. I have no idea why the Beeb would suggest FW game was abandoned.

The Blackpool game was abandoned just after half time. I have no idea why the Beeb would suggest FW game was abandoned.

Indeed, the Fort may frequently wallow in a muddy pitch but Blackpool's abandonment owes much to the deep shit in which the club finds itself.

• Like 1

Indeed, the Fort may frequently wallow in a muddy pitch but Blackpool's abandonment owes much to the deep big shit in with which the club finds itself.

EFA

Indeed, the Fort may frequently wallow in a muddy pitch but Blackpool's abandonment owes much to the deep big shit in with which the club finds itself.

EFA

As someone who followed a club during ten years of Michael Knighton's involvement,I'm happy to be corrected.

EFA

As someone who followed a club during ten years of Michael Knighton's involvement,I'm happy to be corrected.

I always enjoyed the Knighton-Day years. (yes, I'm easily amused).

EFA

I always enjoyed the Knighton-Day years. (yes, I'm easily amused).

For the last five years of his involvement Knighton was referred to by the shorthand FGB (Fat Greedy Bastard) on message boards linked to Carlisle. He isn't missed! Had he succeeded in becoming chairman at Manchester United his collisions with Alex Ferguson would have been interesting to see.

Last game of the season today at home against Fraserburgh.

What, it's on? I mean, how will we cope without them for a few months?

What, it's on? I mean, how will we cope without them for a few months?

We'll struggle, but I'm sure we'll manage.

Final score Fort William 2 Fraserburgh 3. See y'all next season?

See y'all next season?

Certainly.

See y'all next season?

Certainly.

Absolutely, 13th place and a goal difference of less than - 50, they've let us down badly. Let the tankings begin in late July, eh?

Brora Rangers narrowly lost in their attempt to get above the Highland League next year, so they're still on Fort's tour dates.

First game of the season sees our boys playing Rothes in the North of Scotland cup on July 18th.

First game of the season sees our boys playing Rothes in the North of Scotland cup on July 18th.

Ah cannae wait!

OOOHHHhhhh

Ah, cannae wait:

Saturday, July 25

• Cove Rangers v Buckie Thistle
  • Deveronvale v Fraserburgh
  • Formartine Utd v Forres Mechanics
  • Fort William v Strathspey Thistle
  • Lossiemouth v Brora Rangers
  • Nairn County v Inverurie Locos
  • Rothes v Keith
  • Turriff Utd v Huntly
  • Wick Academy v Clachnacuddin

Result of today's game in the North of Scotland cup tie. Rothes 3 FWFC 2. Good start.

Result of today's game in the North of Scotland cup tie. Rothes 3 FWFC 2. Good start.

Rothes are shite, this bodes well for grim banter until next April.

Opening game of the new season finds us in the usual position FORT WILLIAM 1 STRATHSPEY THISTLE 2

Opening game of the new season finds us in the usual position FORT WILLIAM 1 STRATHSPEY THISTLE 2

Encouraging, beaten by another shite team who finished below the Fort last season.

• Like 1