Tempus Fugit

Ariel Sharon

• Like 4

Surely it would have been much kinder to have switched the machine off 8 years, a bit like Zsa Zsa Gabor he's so ill dying would be the best thing for him.

• Like 1

I really-really hope you are right that he doesn't die this year! I'd like to swich him back to my DDP list for next year.

Surely it would have been much kinder to have switched the machine off 8 years, a bit like Zsa Zsa Gabor he's so ill dying would be the best thing for him.

I agree, but its always a hard decision to make to be fair and its harder for us to comment because we do not have the facts in front of us .

Guest Guest

It's not that difficult.He murdered thousands of Palestinians in Sabra and Shatilla therefore the machine should have been switched off 8 years ago :shoot:

No it shouldn't.

Another 8 years please. Then another. And another.

Family can't grieve, Nation can't mourn etc, and somewhere inside I know he is aware pitchforks await, so any delay will be "sweet".

Guest Guest

BREAKING NEWS- Ariel Sharon in his final hours s after further collapse in his condition -family gathered at his bedside http://www.bbc.co.uk...e-east-25672927 At last its finally going to happen!

Not sure how much more his condition can deteriorate given that it's been deteriorating every day for over a week. Is that even possible?

Not sure how much more his condition can deteriorate given that it's been deteriorating every day for over a week. Is that even possible?

Yeah, he's had more downgrades over the last week or so than the US economy. It's getting ridiculous. It's like they put out a new alert every time his face turns a different shade of beige or something. Just shut up and tell us when he's dead you tedious, melodramatic Middle East fucks!

• Like 2

So many items of news about his worsening condition, that by now, I really think he would have died.

Tough old bird, or what? I did say the 13th and he may still make it that far.

Guest Guest

He's now officially in his final hours,teetering on the brink, very critical and grave.http://www.jpost.com...s-health-337657 They can't find a word to describe how close to death he is,yet somehow he lasts another night. Today has to be the day though, surely ..

He's now officially in his final hours,teetering on the brink, very critical and grave.http://www.jpost.com...s-health-337657 They can't find a word to describe how close to death he is,yet somehow he lasts another night. Today has to be the day though, surely ..

Let's just say, I really hope the grandkids at his bedside brought their phones/something to read. Maybe even a Monopoly board.

• Like 1

Let's just say, I really hope the grandkids at his bedside brought their phones/something to read. Maybe even a Monopoly board.

Yeah, I bagged this afternoon. C'mon big fella...don't let me down.

• Like 1

This could be another Mandela situation and holds on for several months.

This could be another Mandela situation and holds on for several months.

What's another few months when you've been at deaths door for 7 years ?

I'm not gonna split hairs, if he doesn't cark in the next 30 minutes that's my 'Friday afternoon' slot in the sweepstake gone. Ironic mind, he was central to a campaign that dispensed a shit-load of death inside six days, and he can loiter on the edge of death for years. Seriously, if he recovers...don't vote for him!

• Like 1

Dead

Took his bloody time

Wonder if his boner's gone down yet

ariel-sharon-jpg-1055716-jpg_919810.JPG

• Like 4