weatherman90

Nancy Reagan

So you think you are more intelligent than Reagan was during his presidency? :):o:o

I even think you are more intelligent than Reagan was during his presidency :lol:

:lol: So if you think Reagan was that bad, what do you have to say about Clinton?

Bill Clinton was the savior of the United States, even more so than Christ was ever the savior of mankind. Bush and his fellow looting Republicrumbs are selling our country down the river. We need to criminalize any mention of god in our public discourse as it manages only to give the Nazi-esque religious fanatics a martyristic goal. The government of the US needs to nationalize the farms and other strongholds of religious fanatacism in this country before it turns into the Middle East of the West.

i have to agree with harry about clinton. dubya is the ruin of this country, he is the antichrist. W-america's swastika.

weatherperson-you listen to barry manilow? you probably dont have to many friends? :lol:

Guest Guest
:lol: So if you think Reagan was that bad, what do you have to say about Clinton?

Bill Clinton was the savior of the United States, even more so than Christ was ever the savior of mankind. Bush and his fellow looting Republicrumbs are selling our country down the river. We need to criminalize any mention of god in our public discourse as it manages only to give the Nazi-esque religious fanatics a martyristic goal. The government of the US needs to nationalize the farms and other strongholds of religious fanatacism in this country before it turns into the Middle East of the West.

Surely you must have some sort of mental illness to be talking like that.....Downs Syndrome?? Obsessive Compulsive Disorder??? :):o, If you need me, I will be down the street humping monica

Surely you must have some sort of mental illness to be talking like that.....Downs Syndrome?? Obsessive Compulsive Disorder??? :):o, If you need me, I will be down the street humping monica

America prospered under President Clinton and has stagnated under President George Bush and his neo-con allies.

Guest Guest

As an American, I've got to say the only reason retards in this country can even hate on Clinton is because he had affairs. I dont understand how many can piss all over Clinton when this country's economy prospered and its image in the world was at its best since before the Cold War but love George W. Bush for being a proven liar that everyone else in the world thinks is fulla sh*t.

Shall we get back on topic?

Good thinking!

Nancy for next year!

dissapointed not to see nancy on this years list. other than that it does look promising.

I think Nancy, Barbara, Rosalyn, and Betty all got a few years left, however I think 2005 will be the year of the death of Lady Bird Johnson.

Guest thumper7
:old: toledo shrine:july 3 2004 monthly message(tsunami)

:old: toledo shrine:july 3 2004 monthly message(tsunami)

This is another "Eileen-type" contributor!

Someone called "Sally Steadman" has a direct line to "our lady" and purports to personally receiving "messages" from The Blessed Mary.

You'd think people would get a life.........

Guest Guest
If she was married to that f*****g despot and capitalist (same thing) I really hope she´ll die a painful death really soon.

what are you talkig about. Reagan was a good pres.

Guest Guest

Poor Mrs. Reagan will probably just die from a broken heart.

Regarding Nancy Reagan, I think she passes the famous enough test...mainly because she was Velcro'ed to her husband's side. I do agree with the earlier post that we Americans are a bit insular in that we don't know as much about other countries. I think Raisa Gorbachev, as a former non US first lady would have passed the famous enough test. If she hadn't already passed of course.

Guest One Man Jury
:) toledo shrine:july 3 2004 monthly message(tsunami)

This is another "Eileen-type" contributor!

Someone called "Sally Steadman" has a direct line to "our lady" and purports to personally receiving "messages" from The Blessed Mary.

You'd think people would get a life.........

Not necessarily. Can you ask her please which horse will win the Grand National next week?

Guest Death List Observer

At 8 p.m. EST, Nancy Reagan will be interviewed by Chris Matthews regarding the death of Pope John Paul II. Perhaps she isn't as declining as many have said.

That's correct. Mrs. Reagan has been making the telephone/talk show rounds the last couple of days from her California home. She's called Larry King, Wolf Blitzer, and Chris Mathews. Maybe the old gal still has a little life left in her. After all her mother did live well into her nineties, dying in 1987.

Guest Death List Observer

Despite my earlier suggestions, I believe that Nancy Reagan (1921-) should be kept off the 2006 Death List. She performed exceptionally well for a woman in her mid-80s in call-in television interviews. I believe that Ronnie's passing was especially difficult on her, but now she's beginning to recover. Nancy Reagan's vitality is certainly enviable for a woman of her age. She still has plenty of life left in her.

Guest LilMimi

I guess Nancy thought today might be the day that she rejoins her beloved Ronnie, being at the White House when the terror alert was issued because of that plane.

Nancy Reagon - I could yell heart attack 2 weeks after the aniversery of ronalds death.. :lol: but i still think the chances are slim.

Actually, I saw an interview with Nancy Reagan on the "Good Morning America" show yesterday. She seemed to be very alert and coherent and certainly did not look like one who was about to die. I think that there are a few years left in her.

Nancy Reagan Returns to Washington

Nancy Reagan Prepares for Public Event

Guest DeathLister

I suppose Mrs. Reagan's age and the recent loss of her husband cast a dark cloud known as a death watch over her. However, it has now become apparent that her relative seclusion last year was most likely related to her mourning her late husband. During the aftermath of the pope's death and with her recent White House appearance, Mrs. Reagan has now made clear that she is in good health for an almost-84-year-old. Death List should hold out for a few years, but I must say that I'd be surprised to see Mrs. Reagan live much beyond 90.