Walter Smith walks away from the team that "don't do walking away"

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/23570933

Walks ?

TpzD3G8.gif

They could be in administration again by Christmas

http://www.dailymail...-Dave-King.html

if they get liquidated again will they come back as ' the the rangers f.c ' or 'servco rangers 2: the curse of ally mccoist ' 'servco 5089' etc etc

Also with hearts looking odds on for liquidation who can challenge celtic realistically ? Seriously I don't think its far-fetched to say celtic will probably win the league for the next 10 seasons.

There are no teams close to Celtic at the moment, unfortunately

• Like 1

That's no true. My Thistle are less than 5 miles away from them. :P

That's no true. My Thistle are less than 5 miles away from them. :P

The Glasgow derby :)

True the tic will win next couple. Then challengers appear. Hell even this year the winning margin will be less if we get CL stages. st j will be disadvantaged if they get through and I hope they do, Di Aberdeen for second , ict third.

motherwell......sigh.....all that effort to leave it at one game. shame on youz.

Walter Smith walks away from the team that "don't do walking away"

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/23570933

Walks ?

TpzD3G8.gif

They could be in administration again by Christmas

http://www.dailymail...-Dave-King.html

if they get liquidated again will they come back as ' the the rangers f.c ' or 'servco rangers 2: the curse of ally mccoist ' 'servco 5089' etc etc

Also with hearts looking odds on for liquidation who can challenge celtic realistically ? Seriously I don't think its far-fetched to say celtic will probably win the league for the next 10 seasons.

Their meeting last night has caused meltdown . Less than ten million in bank so looks likely Christmas will be about correct.

To truly see into the mindset , have a swatch at http://forum.followfollow.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=24

Bizarrely days after rangers media went closed doors to non members, the more accurate bigots at follow follow have slipped up and now anyone can look in. Astonishing stuff to view.

Rumour has it that Fat Sally was on a bigger wage the Neil Lennon until quite recently. And Jon Daly (a third tier player) is being paid £4,000 per week and if he plays he gets another £4,000. I am willing to guess that the whole of the Forfar team, including the manager and assistant aren't payed £8,000 per week

http://news.sky.com/...atar-impossible

in a earlier post i talked about the Qatar world cup being cancelled , its now impossible according to F.A boss to have world cup in the summer in Qatar .

I can't see them halting the gravy train of the leagues for a world cup. If they host it in the winter and freeze the league half way though the season (the only viable option I can see and even that is nothing short of a huge mess for the leagues, for maybe 3 seasons ) . The national side will need at least a month preparation and a month for the world cup and maybe 2 weeks rest afterwards. 2 and a half month gap for world cup maybe starting in December ending end of February the league would finish in july and th enew league would start again in august? I can't see it myself. I also can't see them cutting the number of matches down either and losing money .

Its looking odds on now Qatar won't host the world cup , who knows maybe England can step in and take over the bid as other middle eastern countries will probably have similar problems to Qatar.

and Celtic are shite at the moment

http://news.sky.com/...atar-impossible

in a earlier post i talked about the Qatar world cup being cancelled , its now impossible according to F.A boss to have world cup in the summer in Qatar .

I can't see them halting the gravy train of the leagues for a world cup. If they host it in the winter and freeze the league half way though the season (the only viable option I can see and even that is nothing short of a huge mess for the leagues, for maybe 3 seasons ) . The national side will need at least a month preparation and a month for the world cup and maybe 2 weeks rest afterwards. 2 and a half month gap for world cup maybe starting in December ending end of February the league would finish in july and th enew league would start again in august? I can't see it myself. I also can't see them cutting the number of matches down either and losing money .

Its looking odds on now Qatar won't host the world cup , who knows maybe England can step in and take over the bid as other middle eastern countries will probably have similar problems to Qatar.

No way will that mad senile cunt Blatter move this tournament,it has all the logic of a serial killer holding it here,that greedy German twat is just lining his pockets

Anthony Stokes arrested over "attack on Elvis impersonator"

Dunno if anyone has any good Elvis/protestant puns, I'm too tired to think of any.

Probably :)

Last game I was at there was loud chorus's of "stokesies da hates the queen" after he pinged the opener in dingwall. So he hates the King too ?

Edit to add .... a quick scan of the Oirish paper they c+p'd from and what they neglected to say was he was released with no charges after cctv footage was reviewed. Pile o pish.

Though his dad might very well be worth a deadpool punt considering history/connections etc.

Re Damons sig, he has probably saw this but Goodwillies miss at the weekend prompted

Goodwillie.jpg

• Like 2

As nobody seems to have mentioned it, although perhaps I am too lazy to look through other threads, there was a game of football played tonight in the United Kingdom. England took on Scotland for the first time in 14 years. It was a friendly and it was indeed played as a friendly, I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the match, Scotland actually scored some goals and were leading twice! I had feared it would be a boring nil-nil draw or a landslide gubbing of us Scots but no, it was a fun, good natured match and it has been far too long since these 2 sides met each other. They also raised an awful lot of money for the Teenage Cancer Trust by playing this match, I hope it can be reinstated as an annual event as it was when I was a kid, there are many charities that can benefit.

My favourite quote of the day was from a Scotland supporter in Trafalgar square he simply said "If we win, there will be a party. If we lose there will be an even bigger party but it will have been after 90 minutes of inconvenience."

• Like 1

Every couple of years I reckon. A guaranteed stadium filler and the FA know this...

Re Damons sig, he has probably saw this but Goodwillies miss at the weekend prompted

David Goodwillie affectionately referred to by us in Liverpool as "Boss Cock"

David Goodwillie affectionately referred to by us in Liverpool as "Boss Cock"

We refer to him as Teckle Toby

http://www.urbandict...php?term=teckle

Goodwillie.jpg

is there a Chris Iwelumo one as well?

Damon, had to temp close my fb as laptop is goosed and phone can't see it properly, gonna fire up screenshot ?

Damon, had to temp close my fb as laptop is goosed and phone can't see it properly, gonna fire up screenshot ?

Its a video sorry no screenshots :-(

Well my team liverpool off to a great start with a win which is rare, especially on the opening day.

Arsenal as usual have started badly and i expect it to last for 4 to 6 games before they kick into gear again.

Ouch..

HEAD-CRUNCH.gif

• Like 1

THE FUCK!!!! I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, he's actually lucky to be alive.

Is Van Persie still alive ? It must be distressing for him going back to his near death experience