Death in Vegas

Time Added

Didn't see that coming I mean I know he wasn't young but no rumours of being ill as far as I remember. I'll always remember him for the skits about him in spitting image rather than football management.

• Like 1

Can't have been illness as none of the news orgs had an obituary of him ready to go, gonna assume heart attack.

"Just told your friend over there, that Grim Reaper of yours has got me the last rites, thank you ever so much."

• Like 1

As someone's already said, it's been a bad few weeks for Elton. If I was Kiki Dee or Bernie Taupin I'd be looking over my shoulder.

Sad news though as Taylor always seemed like a decent bloke. Really good pundit on Radio 5 too. But he was the very epitome of great league manager/terrible national team manager.

Couldn't find this anywhere, Kenny Sansom checked in to rehab at the weekend

I do wonder if these rehabs help? It never helped amy winehouse or Paul Gascoigne and when you think about it ,it isn't in the rehabs interest for you to get better and never use them again.

Since Sansom has already said he has given up and wants to die, I don't know what good rehab will do. It seems Niall Quinn persuaded him to check-in.

• Like 1

Sir Alex Ferguson has died.

Link?

Edit: Wrong.

Link?

It's wrong, my apologies.

I do wonder if these rehabs help? It never helped amy winehouse or Paul Gascoigne and when you think about it ,it isn't in the rehabs interest for you to get better and never use them again.

Since Sansom has already said he has given up and wants to die, I don't know what good rehab will do. It seems Niall Quinn persuaded him to check-in.

I do think it entirely possible Kenny will get the Grim Reaper's touchline signal before Gazza - rehab or no, he's hopelessly addicted to the point of keeling over on park benches and facing the possible amputation of a foot.

He's also been a player on a few dead pool teams of late.

I do think it entirely possible Kenny will get the Grim Reaper's touchline signal before Gazza - rehab or no, he's hopelessly addicted to the point of keeling over on park benches and facing the possible amputation of a foot.

He's also been a player on a few dead pool teams of late.

He's in rehab to placate Quinn. I sense that the moment he gets out of rehab, he'll be opening a celebratory bottle of Listerine.

I thought Sansom had found a godly female? That over? Worth consideration if so...

I thought Sansom had found a godly female? That over? Worth consideration if so...

She dumped him before xmas.

• Like 1

She dumped him before xmas.

She's shagging Gazza now - upwardly mobile!

Amin Nasir, of the Singapore National team (1990-1992), who was on the Bronze Medal winning team at the 1993 Southeast Asian Games, has died aged 48 after a 5 year battle with cancer.

Clarrie Williams, former Grimsby Town goalie, dead at 84. 'Keeper for their Div 3 North title-winning season, 1955-56.

Cunt. Miss on my part. Still a cunt tho.

• Like 2

Carlos Alberto (Silva). This time its the one who managed Porto in the early 90s and won the Portuguese league. Also managed Brazil for a year in 87/88, crashing out of the Copa America with a 4-0 loss to Chile.

Could've gone in the 18 possibilities thread but not sure how advanced...

Chris Sutton on about Ryan Masons head injury let's slip that his dad has Alzheimers. Mike was a Norwich long termer, notebook job.

• Like 1