Ricster

Kim Jong-Un

we should get his ridiculous son on the list for 2012 ! SOMEONE is sure to have him bumped off before he starts world war 3 1/2 ..... that would give us the Deathlist holy grail !
Grandfather, Father, Son .....

• Like 1

After hits with Kim père et fils I think it's only fitting to give heir presumptive Kim Jong-un a topic of his own.

He may be Jong and wealthy, he's also fat, young and unhealthy. As I understand it, there are several other relatives who may want to try and seize power, so his life may not be safe.

regards,

Hein

Its his half-brother, Kim Jong-nam, we should be putting on the list.

He has said in the past that he wouldn't accept his younger brothers succession. It has also been reported that he will be keeping clear of the funeral in fear that attendance is seen as a challange to his brother's authority.

Don't be surprised if he disappears, or has a nasty accident: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec/23/north-korea-kim-jong-il-funeral?CMP=NECNETTXT8187

He has said in the past that he wouldn't accept his younger brothers succession. It has also been reported that he will be keeping clear of the funeral in fear that attendance is seen as a challange to his brother's authority.

Don't be surprised if he disappears, or has a nasty accident: http://www.guardian....P=NECNETTXT8187

Why would he be 'disappeared' if he's making no challenge to the succession and indeed lives his life outside the country (mainly in Macao if I remember correctly) ? Kim Jong-Un and the other potential power brokers have nothing to fear from him.

Don't be surprised if he disappears, or has a nasty accident: http://www.guardian....P=NECNETTXT8187

Why would he be 'disappeared' if he's making no challenge to the succession and indeed lives his life outside the country (mainly in Macao if I remember correctly) ? Kim Jong-Un and the other potential power brokers have nothing to fear from him.

He has said in the past that he wouldn't accept Jong-un's leadership...he is not going to the funeral because it could be seen as a direct challenge which may cost him his life. That doesn't necessarily mean he won't be making a challenge in the future. It just means he isn't quite keen on dying at the moment.

Pure speculation ofcourse...

He has said in the past that he wouldn't accept Jong-un's leadership...he is not going to the funeral because it could be seen as a direct challenge which may cost him his life. That doesn't necessarily mean he won't be making a challenge in the future. It just means he isn't quite keen on dying at the moment.

Pure speculation ofcourse...

He met with a south korean delegates today to affirm his role as leader . He also was crying at his fathers wake maybe he is more mellow than his father might we see a Korean unification within the next couple of years.

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2103132,00.html

Guest rach

a 29 year old communist dictator with nuclear weapons , what could possibly go wrong?

I'm of the belief that Kim Jong-un should stay away from riding through Parisian tunnels in a Mercedes...

• Like 1

I'm of the belief that Kim Jong-un should stay away from riding through Parisian tunnels in a Mercedes...

Certainly. A Fiat would be far more certain to kill him.

• Like 1

Rumours circulating on Twitter and other places that there has been a coup in North Korea and Kim Jong-un has been assassinated in Beijing or has fled

Now trending on Twitter along with jokes about UnDead and the end of his Korea.

Unlikely to be true as only Twitter and Chinese equivalent reporting it at the moment but I'll happily take the 30 DDP points if it's true.

Now trending on Twitter along with jokes about UnDead and the end of his Korea.

Unlikely to be true as only Twitter and Chinese equivalent reporting it at the moment but I'll happily take the 30 DDP points if it's true.

Looks like it was a DEAD end ;-)

I'm guessing this thread will be livlier this year than it has been for the last year and two days. The child/man has overseen another "successful" nuclear test and I'm guessing his continued hold on life is a hot topic of debate in The Pentagon and several similar venues around the world. His dad appeared to aspire to be Elvis' the young 'un conforms more to idiot-son stereotypes from comedies like Family Guy. He'd need an external hard-drive added to achieve Bart Simpson levels of reasoning. Someone that stupid presiding over such military power makes everyone nervous.

I'm sure the yanks have Jong-un marked down as the clueless young puppet he so obviously is. It's their nuclear scientists and engineers who need to start watching who they eat, drink and sleep with.

Hope so anyway cos I dropped him from my DDP list.

The news on Kim Jong-Un's auntie, Kim Kyong Hui has gone rather quiet of late.

She was reported to be in a rather delicate state of health due to drinking problems. She is also married to one of the key political figures in N Korea Jang Sung-taek.

Jang Sung-taek is considered to be second in command to the Supreme leader, so needless to say he posseses a great deal of clout in N Korea, therefore having a Piss head wife won't go down to well and news is probably being kept very quiet on her well being. This is the trouble having N Korean picks in your DP teams.

Being in a Dead Pool is quite educating i must admit. I know more about N Korea and their Political structure now than i did a few years ago :)

To quote a Mr A Partridge. "Wikipedia has all but made University Education worthless"

• Like 1

North Korea are sabre-rattling again. Beginning to wish I'd left Jong-un on my list for this year; looks like the US have promised to get involved if they start lobbing anything at the south.

Time for China to give them a bit of a slap, I think...

Guest Guest

North Korea declares itself to now be in a state of war with South Korea- possible nuclear strike imminent. http://www.cnn.com/2...eats/index.html This could seriously bugger up my easter weekend... :unsure:

North Korea declares itself to now be in a state of war with South Korea- possible nuclear strike imminent. http://www.cnn.com/2...eats/index.html This could seriously bugger up my easter weekend... :unsure:

If kim attacks the south he and north korea are over. China won't support or go to war for north korea it has everything to lose and nothing to gain . Plus a nuclear strike on south korea or north korea and there is a good chance the radiation is drifting up into china.

Chances are there if north korea attacks it will be routed pretty fast but not with nukes , north korea will quickly collapse and china will invade from the north to ''protect its interests'' and stop immigrants . The two major flash points are if american and south korean soldiers encounter chinese troops in north korea and there is a confrontation . The second flash point is if on the verge of collapse north korea decides to nuke south korea and release biological weapons.

I would like to see the back of north korea hopefully without a world war 3.

• Like 1

The young fat fool is flexing his muscles, but if he does anything militaristic from here- on, then his game is up in short time.

His idiot call.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Reports are coming in that a 'bright flash of light' and a 'deafening explosion' has occurred above the South korean capital SEoul.The explosion could be heard 100 miles away.All communications with Seoul have been severed. We can only fear the worst in the minutes and hours ahead...

Guest Guest

april fool!