Guest Prince Harry

I Destroy the Royal Family

Guest Prince Harry

Hello, I am Prince Harry and I kill my Family first my Brother Prince William than my Grandmother and other royals. My Life is full with sh*t.

The Life in the Buckingham Palace is boring and Eaton is a f**k.

This is the End....

In Love

Prince Harry

I would have thought Eton would have given Harry a better grasp of English. Shame.

Guest Prince Harry

In Eaton i never seen the daylight or the sun. I cant speek english good. After the Death of my Family i would never speek english russian is my new language!

In Love

Prince Harry

Hey Harry, maybe you should ask Rudolf Scharping, who should be sitting next to you, as he's submitting posts to this site from the very same computer. Mod Honez

Edited by honez

Hey Harry, maybe you should ask Rudolf Scharping, who should be sitting next to you, as he's submitting posts to this site from the very same computer. Mod Honez

Brilliant!!!!

I didn't know someone had the power to do that!!!

Brilliant!!!!

The mods have the power and wield it justly.

The admins have even more power, but succumbed to the dark side a long time time ago. So watch out (and don't use the report button whatever you do).

But not if he using dial access or certain cable based companies such as NTL.

On another forum we once blocked an IP and in doing so managed to disnefranchise Northern Ireland. No great shakes really.

Guest guesty
But not if he using dial access or certain cable based companies such as NTL.

On another forum we once blocked an IP and in doing so managed to disnefranchise Northern Ireland. No great shakes really.

I thought that was the job of the British government?

The admins have even more power, but succumbed to the dark side a long time time ago. So watch out (and don't use the report button whatever you do).

Hmm, nice plot for a book.

regards,

Hein

God I seem to have lost 14 years in age and now feel 10 and therefore I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to press the report button!!!!!

Must click report button

So what does a mod do? Are they not the people who used to ride on those cool looking mopeds? And what do the admins do? Can these people get rid of your posts if they so desire? Obviously they can add stuff, but can they amend posts for spelling purposes and to remove swear words etc?

And were I to press the report button (accidentally of course!!!) who would my report go to - admin or a mod?

What about if I tested the report button on one of my own posts?

Thank you. I am going to log out now so that I can't be tempted by the Report button.

So what does a mod do?  Are they not the people who used to ride on those cool looking mopeds? 

Funny! I used to consider myself one of those when I was about 12, So what happened? Why am I not one now? Was I demoted? Or de-modded? Or even De-mo-ped? :lol:

Mod[erator]s can move/merge/edit/delete topics, postings etc, to keep the forums neat and tidy. There are a few other bells and whistles but that's basically it.

Admins run this joint and have a lot more clout. Not sure what they can or can't do, but It's more than mods that's for sure.

I'M BACK!!!

I always thought Prince Harry was a nut-job.

Mod[erator]s can move/merge/edit/delete topics, postings etc, to keep the forums neat and tidy. There are a few other bells and whistles but that's basically it.

Admins run this joint and have a lot more clout. Not sure what they can or can't do, but It's more than mods that's for sure.

We can also edit obnoxious signature lines in user profiles, as I've just demonstrated. :lol:

Guest IYG

Pretty much the admins are Gods and the mods are their flunkies who do their work for them. :lol:

So in deleting Mattd007's sig. they were "only obeying orders" then?

So in deleting Mattd007's sig. they were "only obeying orders" then?

Nope, did that all by my lonesome. Call it mod-abuse if you like.

Guest IYG

Mod abuse? Where?

To quote Monty Python:

Come see the violence inherent in the system. Help, help, I'm being repressed.

:lol:

why all of the sudden? nobody had a problem with it for the past 4 months. hell get rid of that weatherman kid if you want to do something productive.

see how long this one lasts

Pretty much the admins are Gods and the mods are their flunkies who do their work for them.

For 20 grand a year, sometimes its just not worth it.

Note to Admins, any chance of a raise? :lol: My dog needs an operation! ;)

When sh*t turns to gold, the poor will be born without arseholes.

How come that one got away with it ? :lol:

Guest IYG
Pretty much the admins are Gods and the mods are their flunkies who do their work for them.

For 20 grand a year, sometimes its just not worth it.

Note to Admins, any chance of a raise? :lol: My dog needs an operation! ;)

Put the dog to sleep and save the money, you don't need really him unless you're blind and I don't know that many blind people who use the net.

20 grand? Is that dollars or pounds sterling?