Guest Catherine

Billy Graham

So the Jewish Billy Graham can die, but the real one can't. What a shame. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/26/nyregion/esther-jungreis-known-as-the-jewish-billy-graham-dies-at-80.html

Any thoughts, @drol?

Yes. I find it strange indeed. I could see her straight into her 150s.

So the Jewish Billy Graham can die, but the real one can't. What a shame. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/26/nyregion/esther-jungreis-known-as-the-jewish-billy-graham-dies-at-80.html

Any thoughts, @drol?

Yes. I find it strange indeed. I could see her straight into her 150s.

Now I can see reverend billy graham attend my funeral in 70 years
  • Like 1

"Real" one

WTF?

Does that make the wrestler a licenced character and about as "real" as Roland Rat?

"Real" one

WTF?

Does that make the wrestler a licenced character and about as "real" as Roland Rat?

Superstar Billy's real name is Eldridge Coleman. Not quite got the same ring.

"Real" one

WTF?

What? Roland Rat isn't ......... :(

• Like 1

"Real" one

WTF?

What? Roland Rat isn't ......... :(

He came out years ago whilst competing on The Weakest Link and even dissed Anne Robinson, pointing out that no amount of plastic surgery would allow her to hold on to her looks as well as his kind are able to do.

• Like 1

98 Today! :party::birthday2::birthday::old:

Maybe they'll give him the bumps.

Apparently Franklin says he is doing well so maybe bumps would put that statement to the test.Cant believe he is still going.

F u ck me - when all I want for my birthday is cold sausages out of a can, cold pork and beans out of a can all followed up by a cheap birthday cake with lard icing then I'm waaay too old for birthdays!

“So maybe that’s his longevity. Maybe it’s Vienna sausages. I don’t know.”

I know - it's not the f u cking sausages!

His son says that he's just grateful that his dad has made it throough another week and that there will never be any more parties for him. It looks like today is probably, finally, his last birthday.

His son says that he's just grateful that his dad has made it throough another week and that there will never be any more parties for him. It looks like today is probably, finally, his last birthday.

My HPDP hopes rest on his shoulders - I have a hunch he'll see Christmas, mind

They're probably just sick of thinking what to buy him. What do you get for the man who doesn't recognise anything?

They're probably just sick of thinking what to but him. What do you get for the man who doesn't recognise anything?

What difference would it make? Give him a bit of card he's never gonna know

They're probably just sick of thinking what to but him. What do you get for the man who doesn't recognise anything?

What difference would it make? Give him a bit of card he's never gonna know

Doh

They're probably just sick of thinking what to buy him. What do you get for the man who doesn't recognise anything?
A mirror?
  • Like 1

A mirror?

That's just to test if he's still breathing.

• Like 1

Just for your own ironic amusement

A Glen Campbell CD!

Some people think Donald Trump is the anti christ and proof of it would be if Billy Graham died before he's sworn in on January 20, so we'll see

Some people think Donald Trump is the anti christ and proof of it would be if Billy Graham died before he's sworn in on January 20, so we'll see

Let me get this straight. Billy Graham dies before January 20 and Donald Trump emerges from the Earth having two horns, head like a lamb, body as a sheep, tail like a wolf, feet like a goat, and speaking voice like a dragon. He directs people to make an image of the Beast of the Sea who was wounded yet lives, breathing life into it, and forcing all people to bear the mark of the Beast 666.

That's what you're saying?

• Like 2

Let me get this straight. Billy Graham dies before January 20 and Donald Trump emerges from the Earth having two horns, head like a lamb, body as a sheep, tail like a wolf, feet like a goat, and speaking voice like a dragon. He directs people to make an image of the Beast of the Sea who was wounded yet lives, breathing life into it, and forcing all people to bear the mark of the Beast 666.

That's what you're saying?

I'd say after Trump's election, anything's possible.

• Like 1