Robin Gibb vs. Abdelbaset al-Megrahi  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Chevs

Hoping for Megrahi hes my boy in the sweep and its a four figure £ sum at the moment. Nobody has Gibb but they do have a Mugabe and as you can imagine the guy with Gabor is gutted. So lets all pull for Megrahi to finally go so iget a free trip to Mexico on the back of it.

While I still think Megrahi's on death's door, it's almost a certainty that Gibb will die first now.

Guest Jr976evil

Sources at clinic where Megrahi is being treated say he is uncionscious and unlikely to recover.Look slike at last its for real http://www.dailymail...ransfusion.html

Someone's talking utter BOLLOCKS

The big tease, he's almost as bad as Zsa Zsa

If they do indeed both croak shortly might this stir the obit writers on here out of their present inertia? The maggots have been tucking into Etta for about 3 months now yet there is STILL no obituary

I think Gibb will be gone before I am done writing this sentence.

His brother, Abdel Hakim, said Megrahi had recovered quickly after a transfusion of 11 litres of blood, and now felt strong enough to return home. He said: "[My brother's] health is going from bad to worse, but he felt ready to go and his family took him home."

11 litres? That's about twice as much as the body holds, surely.

Also if you compare the direct and indirect quotes there, they don't add up. "Recovered quickly" or "going from bad to worse"? "Felt strong enough" or "felt ready to go"? People sometimes go home from hospital not because they're better, but because they're dying.

11 litres...a proper giveaway, then. He's one of the undead already!

Megrahi has made yet another miraculous recovery and is back home http://www.heraldsco...atment.17332201 Take him off the fecking list and keep him off :banghead:

I knew it!! I really believe he will be alive in 2 years time . The only thing he is suffering from is munchausen syndrome.

Bored now!

Been following this for a week hoping for some action. I think someone else on the list might go before either of them (Go ZZG).

This thread could be open for some years yet, considering both have recovered. You might as well add Hannah Montana to go before these two.

Gibb's pnuemonia may be gone, but he's still has cancer all-throughout his body.

Both of them are still solid candidates for being gone by December.

Guest Guest

i reccomend this thread be closed now.all agree?

Why neither of them are dead

No.

Guest Guest

The point is this thread was created on the supposition that Megrahi and Gibb were in a race to ther finish line and that at least one of them would be dead within days at most.It's now obvious that isn't going to happen,so this thread is now irrelevant.

Well, if it's irrelevant I believe it should go.

That's exactly why you should piss off.

• Like 1

The point is this thread was created on the supposition that Megrahi and Gibb were in a race to ther finish line and that at least one of them would be dead within days at most.It's now obvious that isn't going to happen,so this thread is now irrelevant.

As neither of them are dead yet, the poll stays open.

Guest Deadlymess

I'd still lay odds on Gibb going first. Al Megrahi has more lives than a cat. I know bloke is out of a coma but come on now he'll still got advanced cancer. The docs say his future is uncertain not that he'll make a full recovery. I know his family are being optimistic but his brother rallied around and then died so i'd still lay money on him.

I just heard yesterday Gibb is going back on tour with Zsa Zsa on drums,Biggs on Bass and Mehragi on rhythm guitar.

I just heard yesterday Gibb is going back on tour with Zsa Zsa on drums,Biggs on Bass and Mehragi on rhythm guitar.

Dunn fulfilling the Bez role, obviously.