Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

No sign of Fidel commenting on yesterday's big news.Could he be on his death bed or even dead allready?

I haven't commented either. I guess I'm on my deathbed or possibly dead as well.

Ah but maybe the sanctions were lifted BECAUSE Fidel is close to death and there is now a political opportunity for closer ties that Fidel wouldn't allow...Or am I talking total balls? 😐

You talking balls Guest-Guest?Never!!!

• Like 1

Fidel Castro's mental state has deteriorated so much he thinks Che Guevara is still alive http://www.dailymail...-relations.html

If only 2000s-era Brit-rock/indie had been around in the 50s and 60s Che could have been a lead singer in a band from Nottingham and saved from killing all those people he did =/

(probably would have had to ditch the stupid hat of course)

Guest The We hate Castro Club

Dear Lord, please let Fidel be the 2nd one to die in 2015. (Mugabe needs to go first please.) Thank You.

He's number 13 on this year's list. Unlucky? Well he needs all the luck in the world at this stage. Can't believe here we stand on the 1st Jan 2015 and he's still "with" us. Physically anyway.....

article-2536421-1A833D2A00000578-412_634x417.jpg

Don't have nightmares!

Lots of tweets saying he died and Cuba is prepraring a press conference. But we've all heard those rumours before..

This is one case where I would believe that his death has been kept a secret and that he already died in 2014.

It should be worth pointing out that the son of a Kenyan diplomat with a very similar name died yesterday. Maybe people are confusing him with this guy,

Apparently, there is no press conference in Cuba today after all, looks like another hoax.

It should be worth pointing out that the son of a Kenyan diplomat with a very similar name died yesterday. Maybe people are confusing him with this guy,

I'd put good money on that given the huge amount of thick buggers out there with access to the web.

Guest Guest

Damn.That fooled me :x

Guest Guest

Reports coming in that the Venezuelan president has 'rushed' to Cuba amid increasing rumours of a 'major announcement' imminently. Could this finally b e the moment we have waited fo r so long..?

Reports coming in that the Venezuelan president has 'rushed' to Cuba amid increasing rumours of a 'major announcement' imminently. Could this finally b e the moment we have waited fo r so long..?

No, because you have made it up.

• Like 3

Speculation growing th is morning that Fidel is no more.. http://www.huffingto..._n_6443268.html

Old news. Read the half-dozen or so posts above yours.

...except that Guest was asked to provide a link and now they have provided one. Granted it's nothing more than Huff speculating on why Twitter folks are speculating, shite reporting.

SC

Speculation growing th is morning that Fidel is no more.. http://www.huffingto..._n_6443268.html

Old news. Read the half-dozen or so posts above yours.

...except that Guest was asked to provide a link and now they have provided one. Granted it's nothing more than Huff speculating on why Twitter folks are speculating, shite reporting.

SC

Where?

I was searching Twitter for the latest speculation news and I came across this photo from 1960.

B6s0Xs4IUAE6cS3.jpg

Within two years of this meeting, Hemingway decided life wasn't worth living and blew his brains out. Just sayin'..........

Guest droosy

looks like Fidel putt off his death to another press conference...

A letter? I guess he isn't looking too well...

Is he dead yet?

Is he dead yet?

Who?

• Like 2