Die you evil, old woman

There's still New Years' Eve. Would be a great way to round off the year! :D

#1363 Davey Jones' Locker

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:45 AM

The petition is up to 16 000 signatures already!

http://www.thejourna...312518-Dec2011/

#1364 sympathyforthedevil

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 06:52 PM

Come on you hag, die within the next 4 hours and give us all a merry new year!

PS. apologies to those who may see this thread as recently updated and believe that Thatcher has already died.

#1365 SalmonMousse

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:54 AM

the grantham effect

http://www.thesun.co...oning-lady.html

http://www.isthatcherdeadyet.co.uk/
its a Mr Grim, he's come about the reaping....

#1366 fourty-two

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:42 AM

Time for my line "FUCKING DIE YOU OLD HAG YOU OLD FUCKING DIRTY SHOE, FUCKING DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE SOME MORE DIE Fucking die drop dead dead, die. Embrace capitalism and afford your own moritican you fucking old cunt. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.
42 is a significant number as it's the so answer to life from Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, in Japan however 4 pronounced Shi, can refer to death, and ni (a grammarical article, indicating to, direction similar to latin's "a") so To die, regarless of life after death). In Chinese (4) can mean death or Si, but "2" or "ni" (cantonese), means you. Or you die. conicidently on a number pad 42 (or 4 and 2), is H and A (so 42= Ha), and judging by the many depictions of a a grinning skull, candy skulls in Mexcio complete with festivals, and or a Mel Blank twisted cartoon, or even Final Destination movies, and the celebrations of the death of tyrants, death at times can be black humor twisted "ha".

#1367 fourty-two

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:53 PM

http://fullcomment.n...-the-iron-lady/

Disgraced Canadian newsman, and British "Lord" despite never spending the formative years within British society, licks on the Frozen "pop" of the Hag (pun on Mag) of Hell. HELL HAG. FUCK YOU. Anyways you fucktard who fucked around with the Calgary Herald and National Post, why don't YOU pay for her funeral?
42 is a significant number as it's the so answer to life from Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, in Japan however 4 pronounced Shi, can refer to death, and ni (a grammarical article, indicating to, direction similar to latin's "a") so To die, regarless of life after death). In Chinese (4) can mean death or Si, but "2" or "ni" (cantonese), means you. Or you die. conicidently on a number pad 42 (or 4 and 2), is H and A (so 42= Ha), and judging by the many depictions of a a grinning skull, candy skulls in Mexcio complete with festivals, and or a Mel Blank twisted cartoon, or even Final Destination movies, and the celebrations of the death of tyrants, death at times can be black humor twisted "ha".

#1368 Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,320 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:05 PM

View Postfourty-two, on 07 January 2012 - 05:42 AM, said:

Time for my line "FUCKING DIE YOU OLD HAG YOU OLD FUCKING DIRTY SHOE, FUCKING DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE SOME MORE DIE Fucking die drop dead dead, die. Embrace capitalism and afford your own moritican you fucking old cunt. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.

You need to see a doctor...get some valium or something...
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 7/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#1369 sympathyforthedevil

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:18 PM

View Postfourty-two, on 07 January 2012 - 01:53 PM, said:

http://fullcomment.n...-the-iron-lady/

Disgraced Canadian newsman, and British "Lord" despite never spending the formative years within British society, licks on the Frozen "pop" of the Hag (pun on Mag) of Hell. HELL HAG. FUCK YOU. Anyways you fucktard who fucked around with the Calgary Herald and National Post, why don't YOU pay for her funeral?

Conrad Black's nose does seem to be exceptionally brown. I wonder why he thinks people will respect Thatcher because a convicted fraudster says she was good?

#1370 fourty-two

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:58 AM

View PostWindsor, on 07 January 2012 - 02:05 PM, said:

View Postfourty-two, on 07 January 2012 - 05:42 AM, said:

You need to see a doctor...get some valium or something...

>>> But but but, how CAN I go see a doctor? I'm a poooor bastard, and can't afford medication and medical treatments, thanks to Margo here. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE Just die you old old shoe die! Maggie stole my milk too.

#1371 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:05 PM

Reports say that Margaret Thatcher is now m ostly confined to bed and can no longer recognise her own son and daughter. It seems she is nearing the end.The mood m usic is that she might only have months left at most.Question is wil she make it to 2013? Seems less than 50-50 right now.but she's a tough old bird and may surprise us one more time

Edited by Magere Hein, 13 January 2012 - 02:11 PM.
Moved from topic "Ideas And Possibilities For 2013"

#1372 maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,258 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:02 PM

I'll be venturing into The Iron Lady tonight, as my mate pointed out, "I'll bet nobody's ventured into her since she had her twins!"
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#1373 Phantom

uber twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,412 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:10 PM

View PostGuest, on 13 January 2012 - 02:05 PM, said:

Reports say that Margaret Thatcher is now m ostly confined to bed and can no longer recognise her own son and daughter. It seems she is nearing the end.The mood m usic is that she might only have months left at most.Question is wil she make it to 2013? Seems less than 50-50 right now.but she's a tough old bird and may surprise us one more time

Where is the source for these "reports"

A good line never dies
It just smells funny

----

Winner of the 2014 Wojciech Jarulzelski sweepstakes

DDP 2014 4/20
Jim Bamber , Ryan Buell, Katherine Crowe Posted Image, Liz Dawn, Ruth Duccini, Janet Fielding, Zsa Zsa Gabor , Billy Graham,"Superstar" Billy Graham, Rolf Harris, Joao Havelange, Bobby Heenan, Wojciech Jarulzelski, Wilko Johnson, Stephen Lewis, Jerry Maren, Les Munro, Sonny Rollins, Sam Simon, Gough Whitlam

DDP 2012 8/20 - Joint 47th

DDP 2013 11/20 - Joint 24th

#1374 Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • 6,320 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:16 PM

It may be pleasing to both camps if she dies in the summer of 2012.

She probably wouldn't be granted a state funeral considering celebrations for the Olympics and Diamond Jubilee will be under way, which means she could be buried with some degree of dignity (ie less protesting).
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 7/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#1375 Toast

Sanctuary Seller

• Members
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:40 PM

Yes, it would be a good time to bury bad news.
DDP teams:
If I'm Spared Myself, Of Course
Toast of the Turf
Nearer My God To Thee

#1376 themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • 6,232 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:01 PM

View PostWindsor, on 13 January 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

She probably wouldn't be granted a state funeral considering celebrations for the Olympics and Diamond Jubilee will be under way, which means she could be buried with some degree of dignity (ie less protesting).

Why would anyone protest? Anyone with a beef with her would be delighted!
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#1377 Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • 6,320 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:36 PM

View Postthemaninblack, on 13 January 2012 - 10:01 PM, said:

If she gets a state funeral, I'll bet you some arse tries to protest about it.
Shadow List 2014.

#1378 themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • 6,232 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:45 PM

View PostWindsor, on 13 January 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

View Postthemaninblack, on 13 January 2012 - 10:01 PM, said:

If she gets a state funeral, I'll bet you some arse tries to protest about it.

Oh, I see what you mean, yes. I'm of the growing opinion that they should privatise it. "It's what she would have wanted..." :)
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#1379 Depor23

Morbid interest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:00 PM

View Postthemaninblack, on 13 January 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

Oh, I see what you mean, yes. I'm of the growing opinion that they should privatise it. "It's what she would have wanted..." :)

They can always ask her seeing that she's still alive.

But what's the dealio with State Funerals in the UK? Is every ex-PM entitled to one? You'd have to think that the fact that she was PM for 11 years, first female, rah rah rah... will mean that she'll get one no worries.

#1380 Toast

Sanctuary Seller

• Members
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:18 PM

View PostDepor23, on 14 January 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

But what's the dealio with State Funerals in the UK? Is every ex-PM entitled to one?

No. The last one was for Sir Winston Churchill.

Even the Queen Mother didn't get a full-on State Funeral, so I am mystified why people think Thatch might.
DDP teams:
If I'm Spared Myself, Of Course
Toast of the Turf
Nearer My God To Thee

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users