Sign in to follow this  
Stayin Alive

Claire Rayner

On the strength of Claire Raynors ads I too started to smoke Tampax, sadly I still can't swim or ride a bike.

I'll get me coat.

Now that is just twisted!

On a down note I see there's no recent news of her so she may not succumb to the scythe of death before the next 20 days expire.

• Like 1

going through the process of compiling my 2007 list, i checked over my 2006 to see how everyone was doing, to realise that i actually included Claire Rayner as well. what was i doing? was i drunk?

in true death list style, if she dies in 2007, i'll change my avitar...

going through the process of compiling my 2007 list, i checked over my 2006 to see how everyone was doing, to realise that i actually included Claire Rayner as well. what was i doing? was i drunk?

in true death list style, if she dies in 2007, i'll change my avitar...

I quite like you avatar but even so, here's hoping :pop:

Claire Rayner on newsnight (bbc2) this very moment. she seems to be a little breathless, but certainly lucid - Good to see her ranting on the box again! :P

Interviewed on PM - Radio 4, last night. Had a definite 'I'm fading' quality to her voice.

Interviewed on PM - Radio 4, last night. Had a definite 'I'm fading' quality to her voice.

But not fading as in Tammy Faye style. Even to this day, I consider that womans will to live incomparable. How many other people have appeared before Larry King twenty hours before their death? Some people want to go out with their boots on.

Dead...

BBC Radio 5 Live.

BBC online news site ticker... BREAKING NEWS:Agony aunt Claire Rayner has died at the age of 79.

Dead.....

Just beat me to the punch!

7 hits in 11 days for the DDP, already matching the whole of September. This could be quite a busy month...

Dead...

BBC Radio 5 Live.

BBC online news site ticker... BREAKING NEWS:Agony aunt Claire Rayner has died at the age of 79.

She's finally got her wings, lovey.

Wait, she was Jay Rayner's mother? You learn something new every day.

All this talk of This Morning and the titles sequence posted on the Schofield thread reminded me not only of Fred Talbot's troubles but also the late great Claire Rayner who often appeared on the show.

Yes, I dredged this up! :tomatododge:

Not that I would know as I don't watch it any more, but does This Morning have a regular agony aunt nowadays? I mean for the next few days or weeks until it is axed of course. ;)

• Like 3