Death Star

Kurt Waldheim

It's been so long since our last death that I almost forgot:

Kurt Waldheim is the second success of 2007.

He is the 152nd success since 1987.

The 2007 list is now in 18th place out of 21 lists.

If we are following some kind of pattern, our next success will not come until 28th December!

I think it's apt on the anniversary of the end of the Falklands War to quote

Margaret Thatcher...

"Rejoice at that news....."

:)

Congrats to DL, as CR said, the type of hit the DL was made for!

And I won't object to taking my first point on my new RDP either. :)

and with news tonight that the Rev Billy Grahams wife of 64 years Ruth has died ,he wont be far behind,meaning the floodgates on deathlist could be about to open...

and with news tonight that the Rev Billy Grahams wife of 64 years Ruth has died ,he wont be far behind,meaning the floodgates on deathlist could be about to open...

This is about the 3rd post in the 3rd different thread you have made about her death.

We get it. She is dead.

Perhaps next you could look up the 'stranger than death' thread where we have discussed if a broken heart constitutes as a cause of death...

You f****n wack job! This is Waldheim's thread, not Billy Graham! Pay attention Diain. Get your thinking cap on, tune in. Look out the window, know the facts, speak English not sign language, leave spaces in your sentences and then maybe other people will love you. For god sakes. It's enough to make a depressed member on this forum put a gun in their mouth. Just change your ways, and everything will come together for you.

Two down, 48 to go.

At least this time I had heard of him.

Maybe he is the start of a summer rush. :)

Bit behind the times - as per usual lately - but hurrah!

Go us! I can feel it in the air: the times, they are a-changin'. I reckon this is the beginning of the end of our dry spell. :P

Guest Frog

Bang.

Kurt The Jew is dead! It's about time this list got shaking.

Heart failure. Good one less Nazi to worry about.

uh, Banshees, Kurt Waldheim was hardly Jewish. Quite the opposite in fact.

Not quite. He wasn't a Nazi, either - at least not after the war. His fault was that he "couldn't remember".

But he did at no time embrace hatred and spread right-wing paroles.

Not quite. He wasn't a Nazi, either - at least not after the war. His fault was that he "couldn't remember".

Drugs of the 1940's.

Guest chickenbitch

Never learnt German - wasn't happy about a language so associated with nasty stuff. :skull:

Pre retirement taught English as foreign language - sooner or later ALL Germanic students - Germans and Austrians - brought up the subject we are all teetering around. :flame:

Never learnt German - wasn't happy about a language so associated with nasty stuff. :skull:

Pre retirement taught English as foreign language - sooner or later ALL Germanic students - Germans and Austrians - brought up the subject we are all teetering around. :flame:

Wow! Are the Germans and Austrians in to squid too? Or should I say tintenfisch?

"Mann über das Haus?"

I disagree that we're teetering around the Nazi past of Waldheim. We're fairly open about it, I'd have said. Old lying Nazi swine.