THE FUCK!!!! I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, he's actually lucky to be alive.

Man's game chief. No overdosing on helmets and padding.

We have a thing called a "magic sponge" ....a quick wipe down wae that and he'd be a soft cock length behind Bolt in the 100 metres by 9 o'clock tonight :)

Well my team liverpool off to a great start with a win which is rare, especially on the opening day.

Arsenal as usual have started badly and i expect it to last for 4 to 6 games before they kick into gear again.

I'm telling you, Arsenal will be in the relegation places at Christmas....and STILL qualify for the Champions League by May! They're so flukey it's unbelievable...

• Like 1

Well done to Dundee Utd for gubbing Celtic in the Champions League qualifiers tonight

Well done to Dundee Utd for gubbing Celtic in the Champions League qualifiers tonight

I only managed to see 2nd half but I swear their captain was Eamonn Bannon. Scary.

Prediction...5-1 in return. They are shite. We might even play an out and out striker.....

Rematch this saturday,Tangerines a cracking 5-1 to win at home,worth a lady?

thats 5-1 on skybet

Already beat the kazahks.....

efouih.gif

Celtic have been handed not so much the Group of Death as the Group of Genocide.

Celtic have been handed not so much the Group of Death as the Group of Genocide.

I don't expect they'll have much trouble getting through to the Europa League with Ajax[1] in there.

[1]Where they won't meet my beloved Feyenoord, who were beaten in the preliminary round by much-feared Russian team FC Kuban Krasnodar.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

So UEFA say they back a Qatar World Cup in the winter... They just can't now figure out, if it would be better in the January/February period or November/December.

Why not have it as a December/January World Cup?

Kicking off say a day after the schools break and fully over Christmas down time for most of the western world, never much on TV at the best of times.

June/July world cups are so family holiday unfriendly, being mid school term, and so many kids just get too distracted.

This way the gulf sunshine holiday get away is preferable, to having to put the in-laws up again for the umpteenth time and all the big shoping mad rush to get ready for doing sod all for 2 weeks.

• Like 1

A man u fan crosspollinates with a citeh fan. At the wedding he gives the traditional speech, bearing in mind the bride has just lost her dad recently........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU_Pi_SW4Cc

So UEFA say they back a Qatar World Cup in the winter... They just can't now figure out, if it would be better in the January/February period or November/December.

Kicking off say a day after the schools break and fully over Christmas down time for most of the western world, never much on TV at the best of times.

June/July world cups are so family holiday unfriendly, being mid school term, and so many kids just get too distracted.

This way the gulf sunshine holiday get away is preferable, to having to put the in-laws up again for the umpteenth time and all the big shoping mad rush to get ready for doing sod all for 2 weeks.

I would like to see that a christmas world cup .

I wonder if being in crap/unplayable locations in 2 straight world cups starting in 2018 will finally push a lot of bigger clubs to keep their talent out of Intl competition.

I would like to see that a christmas world cup .

On second thoughts any world cup bulit on slave labour i wouldn't like to see.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/25/revealed-qatars-world-cup-slaves

they reckon 4000 people will die building infrastructure that is disgusting.

Agreed.

They should die building infrastructure that is aesthetically pleasing.

Agreed.

They should die building infrastructure that is aesthetically pleasing.

:D of course .

St J player Stevie May scoffs a kiwi fruit in a oner....

"Oooft" is an overused word in football.

But, oooft.

10408873453_e7e5acb57b_o.gif

• Like 1

"Oooft" is an overused word in football.

But, oooft.

10408873453_e7e5acb57b_o.gif

What a hit son what a hit .

who is that and what match?

Stops that little EDL runt from winning Goal of the Month prize...

• Like 1

kasimi of Fulham in an English game yesterday.

Maybe on a technical par with the mexico goal last week..

aRQ12v5_460sa.gif

He tweeted as such last night tmib...

The sturridge goal today was amazing and suarez's header from nearly outside the area was a bit special too. If the overhead kick by suarez that hit the bar , sturridge's long range shot that hit the bar both went in you could of had a goal of the month competition from the goals just in this match .

10494859523_4301be1e2e_o.gif

• Like 2