Lady Die

Lord Lucan - The Big Question

Is Lord Lucan Dead?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, JR976evil said:

Nah I reckon he would’ve lasted six months max before he came crawling out of the woodwork broke and desperate throwing himself at the courts mercy

Wealthy mates and the like - even one of his former employees came out years later and said he'd been spirited away to Africa and his kids had also gone out there and he'd been able to see them (tough they didn't know he was there).

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 15:23, Toast said:

All else aside, is Hugh Bingham still alive?  The article is from 2016.  The Peerage website doesn't record a death for him.

"Now 76 and in frail health, Hugh Bingham is a well-spoken, dignified and gently spiritual man ... "

Hugh Bingham died in July in Johannesburg: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6197299/Have-Lord-Lucans-secrets-died-brother-Hugh-Bingham-South-Africa.html

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Aye but the Mirror had it too

I've always reckoned him alive and 85, seriously ill etc. does make sense - as to whether this particular discovery has more credibility than Barry the Welsh folk singer up an Indian valley, I dunno. 

So, the same facial recognition expert who identified the two Russians involved in the Novichok attack in Britain says the ageing Aussie and Lucan are the same guy: https://www.kentonline.co.uk/canterbury/news/lord-lucan-photos-exact-match-for-british-oap-in-australia-276599/?fbclid=IwAR10Pw_W8A_skIfCtXb0JndN1xEyUf_cc3SkF8CcID-Igs9iBQTRkfo-8GM

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2

Just me that gives a shit, then - this is getting tasty. His brother confirming supporting details today. This could get REALLY lively now, one set of lawyers arguing human rights, another lot all over it given he's a convicted murderer who never served a second of jail time. Somewhere in the middle of this you've got others who may have aided and abbetted by way of financial support, withholding evidence etc. More relevant to the action hereabouts - there's a less than well soon to be 88 year old who'll likely find the attention a drain on his already depleted reserves. Lucan, or not, he's in the public eye, likely not enjoying any of it and it's coming up the start of most dead pools!

_127550216_mirror-nc.png.webp

• Like 1

I think he's becoming eligible for deadpools.

11 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

I think he's becoming eligible for deadpools.

Well yeah, dunno if anyone else hereabouts knows of a case where someone legally dead went on to die on radar and score dead pool points (John Stonehouse, maybe). Seriously, for all that the likes of the BBC are ignoring it there appears to be credibility here. The photographic analysis was done in a UK uni and peer reviewed in the US, coming back with matches on pairs of photographs (known Lucan + Aussie buddhist maybe Lucan) of between 76% and 88% - impressive since one of the known Lucan photographs was him as a boy, decades short of the 87 year old in Oz now, and the older pictures are lower quality so the digital comparisons suffer as a result. You never get 100% so anything 75% and above is solid. From a dead pooling point of view this could drag several oldsters - like Lucan's brother - into the light. From a criminal point of view I'd say "tasty" above best describes the potential legal and media explosion that may occur.

Oh aye, and...I note the current absence of anyone linked to this Aussie buddhist (sibling, cousin etc.) coming forward with family photos, a birth certificate and threats of legal action. You'd think if anyone felt protective of him and wanted to do that, it'd already have been done because the last thing a very poorly 87 year old wants is the media camped outside his front door disturbing his sleep.