Sign in to follow this  
Davey Jones' Locker

Andy Williams

:)

I've managed to convince myself that someone in my DDP squad is going to die imminently, so I'm not that worried.

Hmm, I'm guessing your Joker.

Williams was on my list, but I can't say I'm particular cheered about this: this year has been particularly bad for the passing of folk I like, I far prefer it when its folk like Mugabe and co.

I can still win if Lisa Lynch drops dead in the next three months. Considering she said last November she had "months to live", she's been well enough to go on holiday recently, but she has been in for a scan in the past few days so.... nah, I have no hope.

Roll on next year and a heavy decision to make as to whether I go with her from Emmanuelle or the former chairman of Burnley as captain.

Do we even know if Bazza's cancer is that serious?

I should've gone with Williams really...ah, hindsight...

I can still win if Lisa Lynch drops dead in the next three months. Considering she said last November she had "months to live", she's been well enough to go on holiday recently, but she has been in for a scan in the past few days so.... nah, I have no hope.

Roll on next year and a heavy decision to make as to whether I go with her from Emmanuelle or the former chairman of Burnley as captain.

I had five minutes spare at work the other day and did some googling about my longlist... found a few threads on one of the Burnley message boards, one saying "it'll be a miracle if he's still alive by Christmas" and another saying "he's back at work". So you take your chances....

I'm willing to be half of the serious contenders for next year's trophy will have Ryan Buell as captain, tbh.

Would Buell even get an obit? If he makes it to 2013.

The rule is if it makes the E! Network in America, it makes the Daily Mail over here.

Not knowing who Ryan Buell is, I googled him - the second hit is this report in the Daily Mail from barely a month ago. If you're looking for an obit, that's the place to look.

One of the links on that page shows former 'Happy Days' actress Erin Moran looking rather rough, describing her as 'homeless and destitute'.Apparently she likes to 'party hard'.

I had five minutes spare at work the other day and did some googling about my longlist... found a few threads on one of the Burnley message boards, one saying "it'll be a miracle if he's still alive by Christmas" and another saying "he's back at work". So you take your chances....

I'm willing to be half of the serious contenders for next year's trophy will have Ryan Buell as captain, tbh.

I'm pretty content with my team at the moment but then if it's that good a lot of them will be dead in the next three months and if they're not, it sort of suggests they're more resilient than I've assumed...I reckon I'll hold off on Kilby for the moment.

Buell's a safe bet but tempted to go all out risk next year (after a poor year) and try and get even more joker points than he offers.