Sign in to follow this  
Grim Reaper

Sister Lucia

To give Soulchaser even more credit, though he/she doesn't deserve it, although all the Niberu stuff is all crap (Honez, you info is correct about planets, though a rogue asteroid is possible), the Yellowstone super-volcano isn't.

There really is a large magma hotspot under Yellowstone, and it is growing. It will also blow soon, though not probably as an explosion. And we're talking geological time here - which means in the next thousands and tens of thousands of years. Though conceivably that does also include 2012.

And unless a asteroid ploughs into it, one passing by isn't going to affect it either.

Mass Basaltic Flood Eruptions #1

Mass Basaltic Flood Eruptions #2

Yellowstone

Another Yellowstone

Yellowstone Again

Honez, you info is correct about planets, though a rogue asteroid is possible

This is getting way, way off topic now, but...

I agree Yeti and given that Soulchaser was talking of orbiting things, a Comet could technically come into it too. But all of the references I found to Niberu were specifically planetary. And something of planetary mass is not going to go unnoticed in our solar system.

The only thing remotely near the size of a planet here is the volume of crap in Soulchaser's post.

I would also like to add another thing or two about the death of Sister Lucia...The first thing, is that the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to her the 13th of Every MONTH for about 6 months(methinks), and sister Lucia died on the 13th. Also i would like to add that sister lucia's cousins are blessed in the catholic religion....That means that the CAtholic has recognized them to be in Heaven because they started performing miracles on earth. There are serveral stages one must go through to become a saint. They have to have certain unexplainable miracles happen. Well Jacinta And Francisco have proformed alot of miracles, and Blessed Jacinta's body is incorrupt(which means her body has not decayed) that is special in the church. Well after the church recognizes that people whose souls that have gone to heaven they have a feast day. An example of this would be Saint Valentine's Day. Yes folks, Valentines day is a Catholic Feast day. Anyway, Jacinta and Francisco's feast day is next sunday. 1 week after the death of Sister Lucia....my prediction...they will all beadified(spelled wrong) together. Because Jacinta and Fracisco are still only "blessed" they can still become saints. i think this is all a bit mind boogling......

Eileen

"Because I was little and weak, Jesus stooped down to me and tenderly instructed me in the secrets of His LOVE." Saint Therese @~~

An example of this would be Saint Valentine's Day. Yes folks, Valentines day is a Catholic Feast day.

I think you'll find the "Saint" bit tends to give it away.

Because I was little and weak, Jesus stooped down to me and tenderly instructed me in the secrets of His LOVE

I don't wish to be heretical, but taken out of context the quote could get one into a whole heap of trouble.

Guest One Man Jury
I think those of you wondering about Sister Lucia should do a little research into a man named David Booth, whose terrifying dream of the end of the world was confimed by Sister Lucia as the third secret of Fatima, that being that Yellowstone National Park in the upper western United States is going to blow when the planet Niberu comes back into our solar system in 2012. Yellowstone is a super volcano and has underneath it one half of the venting of the Earth and is heating up again now, and when it blows, 97% of the worlds population will be gone in an instant. Only those underground with pervisions will survive to resurface. I'm not kidding, David Booth predicted an airplane crash in 1978 that came true, and claims that he visited Lucia just last year. This only happened in the last year folks and the powers that be don't want you to know, but I do...

I think this web site is a little morbid and creepy, perhaps the works of people who haven't experienced a whole lot of love and hope in their lives, and I'm sorry for that. I won't be coming back to this site to see responses, so don't bother if you have any. The death of Sister Lucia on the 13th is very significant. The end of the world as we know it is near, and the fact that most of you don't believe it, is exactly what the people who do believe it, like your Government and the Elite of the world, want you to believe, so that they can hide and inherit the Earth. Educate yourselves, save yourselves, because they won't tell you or save you.

Wake up!

I'd bet this person won't be coming back to this site as the men in the white coats will have recaptured him/her by then.

Mind you, if the prediction about 2012 is right we'd might as well drop the 2012 London Olympic bid. I'll be in a deep cave somewhere along with the rest of the 3% of perverts.

haha, in youre sick worldly mind.....sure it would

and Yeti, do you honestly say to your girlfriend Happy Saint Valentines Day? Didn't think so.......Valentines day is about love.....unfortunatly, because of the way this world works...people honestly think sex is love...that is not the truth.....Saint Valentine loved evryone.....especially those persucuted.....children that were blind, or handicapped in some other way.....how many of you actually show LOVE (not sexual love) to those who need it?

Eileen

"Love can supply for length of years. Jesus, because He is eternal, reguards not the time but only the Love." Saint Therese @~~

and not yeti i meant HONEZ...my bad

and Yeti, do you honestly say to your girlfriend Happy Saint Valentines Day? Didn't think so

So the Yeti does then?

josco....you are quite the conflict starter...aren't ya?

Eileen

"I will spend my Heaven doing good upon earth" Saint Therese @~~

Because I was little and weak, Jesus stooped down to me and tenderly instructed me in the secrets of His LOVE

I don't wish to be heretical, but taken out of context the quote could get one into a whole heap of trouble.

As in:

stainglass29dl.jpg

you mean?

regards,

Hein

15:55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

so for someone who has a bible verse as a quote...you sure are quite nasty....i would also like to put that bible verse before 15:55 and after it...so the whole thing is:

15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

15:56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.

With one Bible verse....you don't really understand what it is saying....however....with the whole thing...it makes perfect sense......

hmmmm....makes me wonder what you think of sin.....and if you know that balstphomy(spelled wrong) is sin. and ya know....if i put more in...it really makes you look bad....

Eileen

"what do you say to Jesus?"

"I don't say anything, I love Him" Saint Therese @~~

As in:

stainglass29dl.jpg

you mean?

regards,

Hein

Abso-bloody-brilliant. (that's a sort of TMESIS)

15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

With one Bible verse....you don't really understand what it is saying....however....with the whole thing...it makes perfect sense......

Not to me it doesn't.

So do me a big, big favour Eileen and explain this to me, in layman's terms, (and I mean, really, really, simple words here,) exactly what the message of these verses are, and what it means to me.

Not to me it doesn't.

So do me a big, big favour Eileen and explain this to me, in layman's terms, (and I mean, really, really, simple words here,) exactly what the message of these verses are, and what it means to me.

It's a miracle!!!!!

Honez has quoted Eileen from tomorrow.

PS Honez, what's going to win in the 3.30 tomorrow?

A horse with a rather small man on its back.

why don't you ask Hein.....he knows....or at least he should....it's his quote

Eileen

"I will spend my heaven doing good upon earth" Saint Therese @~~

why don't you ask Hein.....he knows....or at least he should....it's his quote

Eileen

"I will spend my heaven doing good upon earth" Saint Therese @~~

Come on Eileen.

I'd like your interpretation of the verses and what they should mean to me.

so for someone who has a bible verse as a quote...you sure are quite nasty....

You're the first one to comment on my .sig, so I think that warrants a reply. Honez has already asked the right questions about the context of the quote, so I won't delve deeper in that bit. I chose this verse, because it seems rather appropriate in this forum. As to what it means: like with every bit of scripture it's the reader who decides that.

So you think that I'm mean. Well, that's your privilege. I think I'm just poking fun at Roman Catholic iconography.

makes me wonder what you think of sin.....

Not much. I'm not a Christian, so the word is meaningless to me. I must admit, though, that quite a few things Christians consider a sin are popular pastimes, both with Christians and infidels. This reminds me of something Robert A. Heinlein once wrote: "Yield to temptation; it may not pass your way again."

and if you know that balstphomy(spelled wrong) is sin.

What exactly is blasphemous about my postings?

and ya know....if i put more in...it really makes you look bad....

I don't think many people agree with that.

regards,

Hein

Basically, the verse states that Jesus conquered Death, so people who believe and follow Him should have ntohing to fear. Death is nothing to be afraid of if you take up your cross and follow Christ. However, those who do not put trust and especially love in the Lord, have much to fear.....for there is a place worse than anything you could ever imagine, and Jesus wants so badly for us to follow so we don't have to suffer when we die.

Eileen

"As I have self love as well as the love of what is right it was sufficient but once to tell me " Such a thing should not be done," and i would have no desire to do it again. Saint Therese @~~

Guest abucs

Very interesting lady. Her words and the recorded events of her life have

already given literally hundreds of millions something to think about. Sure it hasn't finished yet. Not bad for a poor sheperd girl from Portugal.

Thanks for that. I can see that that's your view and I appreciate your honesty.

The bible and its messages are very personal and can and often do mean very different things to different people.

I interpret the verses very differently to the way you do. An interesting exercise nevertheless.

That makes me wonder Hein.....if you don't believe in Christ, and/or don't agree with what is taught....then why do you have that quote up?.....hmmm....if you don't believe in something....then why do you state it.

What you have depicted in that picture is the laying of hand of a layman...what what it's intended purpose is, is that you want people to laugh at it in a joking way becuase it looks like something bad.....blastphomy....

but since you care not about sin....it doesn't matter....

I actually respect someone like you who openly admits they don't care about religion. To me that is nice, because there are many people in the church who claim to follow christ and do horrible things anyway.....

Also because you are so ignorant on the knowlege of all this...when you get to the pearly gates, God should, I hOPE, have mercy on your sould.....

I wish nothing bad on anyone here.....

you all have your opinion, as do i.

I just state the truth

Eileen

The novices expressed their surprise at finding that she guessed their most hidden thoughts.

"Here is my secret," she said to them: "Inever give you any advice without invoking the Blessed Virgin: I ask Her to inspire me to say what will do you the most good, and I myself am often astonished at the things that I teach you. I simply feel that in saying them to you, that I am not decieved and that Jesus speaks to you through my mouth."

thanks Honez..i respect you as welll...

God Bless you

Eileen

" I will spend my Heaven Doing good upon Earth" Saint Therese @~~

That makes me wonder Hein.....if you don't believe in Christ, and/or don't agree with what is taught....then why do you have that quote up?

That's quite simple: I think it's a nice quote. One doesn't have to believe that the Bible is the Word of God to appreciate that book.

What you have depicted in that picture is the laying of hand of a layman...

Yes, I know.

what what it's intended purpose is, is that you want people to laugh at it in a joking way becuase it looks like something bad.....blastphomy....

If you have a look at this online dictionary you may be surprised to learn that what I posted is not blasphemy. I cheerfully admit it isn't very respectful to RC priests, but then they're priests, not the god they think they're the ground crew of.

I actually respect someone like you who openly admits they don't care about religion.  To me that is nice, because there are many people in the church who claim to follow christ and do horrible things anyway.....

I appreciate that.

Also because you are so ignorant on the knowlege of all this...when you get to the pearly gates, God should, I  hOPE, have mercy on your sould.....

I don't claim to be very knowledgable about Christianity in general and Roman Catholicism in particular, but trust me: ignorant I'm not. I just don't believe their teachings, including those about an eventual afterlife. I assure you that what happens after my death is the least of my worries.

I wish nothing bad on anyone here.....

you all have your opinion, as do i.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I just state the truth

Yet I think we disagree quite a bit about what the truth of the matter is.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1