Sign in to follow this  
Grim Reaper

Sister Lucia

Guest eileen

I really don't know why i chose to look at this link....I was looking up sister Lucia's death and found that this site might have information. As I read the highlite on sister lucia, (pronounced Lucy) i read a couple of things that really isn't right. First and foremost. ALL the secrets of fatima have been completely revealed. About five years ago the Cardinals decided to reveal the final secret of fatima. For those of you who don't know the first two secrets, i suggest you look them up somewhere besides opinoned based websites. The third secret was that the pope(JOHN PAUL II) would be shot. Which has happened. Obviously he survived. They did not want to reveal this secret to anyone (the cardinals, who only knew about it) so they kept it in in a guarded locked box till after it happened. it happened (if my memory serves me right) in the 80's(pope Jonh paul II getting shot). The other 2 secrets were revealed before the incidents. They were about the beginning of the cold war and the end of it. I know that all of you are uninterested about the beliefs that we "catholics" have, but you really don't know the truth. as for saying that people were really against the Apparitions and the catholic church " see's her(lucia) as an imposter and an opportunist and are using various means to silence her." is a false statement from one really bad opinion. Yes I do not doubt that people are against what happened there because it is boggling to the mind, but there are MILLIONs , TRILLIONS, of people who believe. In FAct, during all the apparitions the children (LUCIA FRANCISCO AND JACINTA) were all persucted, and people told them that if the apparitions are true, then prove it. The people wanted a miracle. So the Blessed Virgin Mary told them on the 13th of october they would get a miracle for all to see so that they may believe. The day came, and people from all over the world who DID NOT BELIEVE came to rub it in the children's faces. The day came and it was Pouring rain EVERYWHERE. the mud was up to peoples knees. As the children walked to the spot where Mary came, the people mocked them and made fun of them. That day, As MARY was speaking to the children, the people saw the sun come out, and started to fall out of the sky. The people started to run away, in fear, and then the sun started to "DANCE" in the sky. After the apparition, all the people's clothes, hair, and the ground....EVERYTHING was completely dry. there was not a drop of water anywhere. The children saw a different miracle. The saw the SON of MAN, Mary and JOSEPH in the sun. And They Blessed the earth and all the people that were there that day. Mary said that Jacinta and Francisco were not going to llive long, and that they would be going to heaven, and that Lucia would have to stay Earth longer to tell the truth to all people. She told them that their lives were not going to be happy ones, but they willbe rewarded in heaven. That day...there were 100,000 people there that saw this Miracle. They were mostly Atheists and doubters. Every last one of them signed papers, and wrote down what they saw that day. These papers are still around. They kept them. The CAtholic church has kept them safe, and all the people who are still alive, still vividly describe what happened that day in Fatima. They all believe. Alot of people that didn't see it still didn't believe. Not many people want to believe. Blessed are those who believe with out seeing. Lucia was a wonderful person, and I know she is in Heaven. Maybe you non -believers, as stupid as this sounds, should say a prayer(which means talking and asking) to Sister Lucia, and see what happens. there is no doubt that she won't help you. She will intercede for you. i am sorry if i have offended anyone at all, that is not my intention, i just think people shouild know the truth. here is a website that will tell you the truth. look it up and read the whole story of fatima. Before you put up some wall because you all think that the catholic church is completely ridiculous with all of it's teachings.

Eileen

"I will let fall a shower of roses" Saint Therese @~~ Our Lady of Fatima

Guest Catholic believer

I really feel sorry for you people, not because you do not believe in Fatima but because you are so cruel and quick to judge. Your idols must be Hollywood and sports people that screw up so bad. I read your comments and find that you know very little about Sister Lucia and just to let you know, she does not want claim to fame that is why she lived in isolation all these years.

I really feel sorry for you people, not because you do not believe in Fatima but because you are so cruel and quick to judge. Your idols must be Hollywood and sports people that screw up so bad. I read your comments and find that you know very little about Sister Lucia and just to let you know, she does not want claim to fame that is why she lived in isolation all these years.

Err... I've looked back through the thread and can't really see anyone being either cruel or quick to judge Lucia.

May I also add that I have learned far more about her through this site than I would have done almost anywhere else.

Please Guests, stop being the fist to judge us faithful Deathlisters lest you be judged yourselves.

So let me get this straight. The Vatican has known about the 3rd secret since 1957, but no one ever bothered to tell the Pope? Otherwise, surely he would have worn a bulletproof vest on the day he was to be shot, just like Doc Brown in Back to the Future.

Guest eileen

thats right, he didn't know. In fact Lucia was also keeper of the secrets. Also i forgot to mention that only she wrote down all the secrets. And it was she who told them that they must be kept secret until either she knew to tell them or the actual event happened and she was able to tell the cardinals to read it. The Pope had no idea. Only Lucia, and of course her Cousins. I am sorry i forgot to specify that in my last reply

Eileen

"I will spend my heaven doing good upon earth" Saint Therese @~~

thats right, he didn't know. In fact Lucia was also keeper of the secrets.  Also i forgot to mention that only she wrote down all the secrets.  And it was she who told them that they must be kept secret until either she knew to tell them or the actual event happened and she was able to tell the cardinals to read it.  The Pope had no idea.  Only Lucia, and of course her Cousins.  I am sorry i forgot to specify that in my last reply

Eileen

"I will spend my heaven doing good upon earth" Saint Therese @~~

So let me get this straight. Sister Lucia was a good Catholic and knew that Pope John Paul II was going to get shot, but did nothing about it? That does not sound like a good Catholic to me.

Hmmmm, you'd have thought a good Catholic would actually tell the Pope he was going to be shot, rather than keeping it a secret. Although I suppose by only revealing the secret after the event, she did increase the likelihood of her prediction being correct.

Did she foretell any footie results? I see Man U are 6-1 for the title, so if I could just get some tips on the run-in to the season.....

Guest basilisk

It is very interesting to me that this event is barely mentioned in the news today. . .I have yet to find mention of it on the EWTN channel either. For Catholics this is a huge event, and yet it is difficult to track down even a blurb about it on the internet.

This is someone who the Blessed Virgin Mary told she would go to Heaven. Someone who was told 3 secrets of which not all of the third one was let out so it seems.

Guest basilisk

hmmm, now I put in the same words to search on the same search engine and I'm finding a lot of articles go figure

Guest soulchaser

I think those of you wondering about Sister Lucia should do a little research into a man named David Booth, whose terrifying dream of the end of the world was confimed by Sister Lucia as the third secret of Fatima, that being that Yellowstone National Park in the upper western United States is going to blow when the planet Niberu comes back into our solar system in 2012. Yellowstone is a super volcano and has underneath it one half of the venting of the Earth and is heating up again now, and when it blows, 97% of the worlds population will be gone in an instant. Only those underground with pervisions will survive to resurface. I'm not kidding, David Booth predicted an airplane crash in 1978 that came true, and claims that he visited Lucia just last year. This only happened in the last year folks and the powers that be don't want you to know, but I do...

I think this web site is a little morbid and creepy, perhaps the works of people who haven't experienced a whole lot of love and hope in their lives, and I'm sorry for that. I won't be coming back to this site to see responses, so don't bother if you have any. The death of Sister Lucia on the 13th is very significant. The end of the world as we know it is near, and the fact that most of you don't believe it, is exactly what the people who do believe it, like your Government and the Elite of the world, want you to believe, so that they can hide and inherit the Earth. Educate yourselves, save yourselves, because they won't tell you or save you.

Wake up!

Guest eileen

of course if i got word that the pope was going to be shot i would have done something, however, they were secrets...hence the title "secrets of Fatima". she was told by the Mother of God not to say anyhting. when God or Jesus, or Mary or anyone of heavenly status tells me to keep something a secret(if i ever got something like that) then i would keep it a secret to be obedient to God. For instance, when Abraham was asked to kill his only child and doing as he commanded by God, went to sacrific his child, just before he was going to kill him, angels of God came down from heaven and told him to stop....God did this to test Abraham. God does thngs that we will never understand, whether it is taking a loved one from us, or putting us through alot of hard times...He wants to see if we will TRUST in Him as hard a weird as it may sound.

Also i would like to say that there are other beliefs with the Virgin Mary that have nothing to do with the Catholic belief and i have noticed that someone has put something regaurding that on here. I would like to let everyone know that BAYSIDE (the name of the group) has a big thing with Our Lady of Fatima and claims that it is the right thing to believe when in reality it is false and the Catholic church wants to excommunicate them from the church. These so called Apparitionists say that what happened at Fatima has today been happening here in the US when in fact it has not. So i would like to say that what i tell you is the truth about the catholic belief, and the third secret has nothing to do with the end of the world. It just stated the Pope would be shot. that is all.

Eileen

"what do you say to Jesus?"

"I don't say anything, I love Him" Saint Therese @~~

Guest eileen

I would also like to know where SOULCHASER got this information( i think it is the bayside belief) I notice that it is very cryptic and that i don't htink people should really believe what this person is saying. Yes i do think that the end times are at hand, but people also thought that in the 13th century. I have things that back me up, and this other guy does not. If the secret was already revealed 5 years ago and it was huge news with the media and everyone, why is this guy claiming that there is one more. All three were said. they were stated.

Eileen

"I will spend my heaven doing good upon earth"Saint Therese @~~

So farewell Sister Lucia,

I think its pronounced 'Lucy',

Unlike the island in the Windwards,

Which isn't.

You had a good life, nothing too hairy,

You even got to see the blessed Virgin Mary,

You told your secrets, as you should,

The Pope got shot, as you said he would.

So rest in peace, and in peace find rest,

Sister Lucy, you were the best.

:D

Guest litigator
:D Sister Lucia did share her secrets. The first two concerning the end of WWI, the onset of WWII, communism in Russia,and a startling vision of hell were revealed long ago, and before the events came to pass. The third secret regarding the DEATH, not gun shot to, a pope, was written down and delivered to her Bishop in 1944, and subsequently to the Pope. Pope John the 23rd, Pope Paul 6, and JP2 have all read the secret. Lucy said it was not to be revealed until 1960, because it would not be understood before then. There is much controversy about whether the 3rd secret has been fully revealed, and is said to concern widespread apostacy in the Catholic church. Nevertheless, the primary message of all Marian apparitions is the same: pray, pray pray for the conversion of sinners, and in particlular for the conversion of Russia. The rosary is the best weapon against Satan, whose time is now. God bless Sister Lucia, home at last.

Guest eileen

well said litigator! she is finally in heaven where she wanted to go almost eighty years ago when she found out that the death of her cousins would happen in the next year. I have a feeling that Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta will become saints together now that Lucia is in heaven. They are all together again!!!

Eileen

" There is one ONLY thing to do here below: to love Jesus, to win souls for Him so that He may be loved. Let us seize with jealous care every last opportunity of self sacrifice. Let us refuse Him nothing--He does so want our love!" Saint Therese @~~

Guest Guest

I don't believe the message of Sister Lucia...

Guest eileen

hhaha, with all the proof.....how could you not

eileen

"I DESIRE no sensible consolation in loving; provided Jesus feel my love that is enough for me. OH! to love Him and to make Him loved....how sweet it is..." Saint Therese @~~

that Yellowstone National Park in the upper western United States is going to blow when the planet Niberu comes back into our solar system in 2012.

Damn, there goes my long term business plans. I don't suppose you might be wrong about the date. You see I'm just about to sign a 25 year lease on an office and I'm going to look a right div if it's blown off the face of the planet in seven years time.

"I think this web site is a little morbid and creepy" ...

"The end of the world as we know it is near, and the fact that most of you don't believe it, is exactly what the people who do believe it, like your Government and the Elite of the world, want you to believe, so that they can hide and inherit the Earth."

"when it blows, 97% of the worlds population will be gone in an instant. Only those underground with pervisions will survive to resurface"

Morbid?

Creepy?

Us?

Only those underground with pervisions will survive to resurface.

Is that perversions or provisions (or both)

Only those underground with pervisions will survive to resurface.

Is that perversions or provisions (or both)

Yes.

regards,

hein

Yellowstone National Park in the upper western United States is going to blow when the planet Niberu comes back into our solar system in 2012.

Hmm, where to start with this one?

Just to give Soulchaser a little bit of credit and not dismiss this out of hand, I did a quick google search for planet Niberu to see what s/he is talking about. The only references I could see for it were on what I would politely term "non-academic" "unscientific" and "conspiracy" web sites. Not the sort places that ground-breaking planetary discoveries are usually made.

I looked on google because I've never heard of Niberu, which, because I'm a pretty keen astromer, I would have expected to have heard about such a thing if there really was one. Interesting to note that on pretty much all of these sites, they spelled this planet's name in many different ways (even on the same webpage sometimes).

If this planet aims to "come back" into our solar system, that would indicate that it is in fact orbiting our sun, and is therefore a part of our solar system. Last time I checked we'd pretty much accounted for all of the planets there are within our sun's gravity well. If there was anything else planet-sized orbiting our sun, then its gravitational effects would have been noticed long ago and its location plotted.

Maybe Soulchaser wasn't aware that this is how the planets Neptune and Pluto were discovered. I find it hard to believe that this doomsday planet could have been missed at the same time tiny Pluto's gravitational influence was noticed, predicted, plotted and located way, way out in the nether reaches.

I'm also wondering exactly how and why Yellowstone National Park is going to be affected by this rogue planet "coming back" in 2012 too. Maybe the planet's gravitational effect (that as we've discovered is far too slight for it to be detected) is going to rend and tear at our planet from its distant orbit. Quite why it would affect planet Earth and not the much less massive planet of Mars is beyond me. And even if it did, why Yellowstone National Park? Surely such terrible gravitational tides would be global phenomenon?

Ooh, how I wish Soulchaser would break his/her promise and come back to enlighten us all. I want to believe. I really do, but I'm beginning to think this might be one of those conspiracy-load-a-crap-pseudoscientific-mumbo-jumbo things. Tell me it's not so, Soulchaser.