The Unknown Man

The Dead Of 2012

Guest RetroKing

I can tell you what will happen. 90% of your list willl survive the year.Death is going out of fashion.First indications are that 2012 is going to be another dud like last year. Sorry to be the voice of doom

You ain't the voice of doom, you're the voice of a worthless troll whose life would have been more valuable had you been a blow job.

It's the 1st of January and you're talking about "first indications are that 2012 is going to be another dud.....". You are a grade A cunting cuntstain!

That's something of an over-reaction, you've displayed far more need of oral relief than he did. After all, he at least didn't resort to overly un-needed and agressive insults :) Someone needs to relax a bit. Besides, everybodies deathlist is irrelevant this year, because the world ends in December and therefore every one gets 100% hits.

A few hours earlier and 10 points off Ablett would have lifted me to 7th place in the DDP 2011 comp.

I didn't even research his health for 2012 and omitted him from my picks. Gutted.

I can tell you what will happen. 90% of your list willl survive the year.Death is going out of fashion.First indications are that 2012 is going to be another dud like last year. Sorry to be the voice of doom

You ain't the voice of doom, you're the voice of a worthless troll whose life would have been more valuable had you been a blow job.

It's the 1st of January and you're talking about "first indications are that 2012 is going to be another dud.....". You are a grade A ****ing ****stain!

That's something of an over-reaction, you've displayed far more need of oral relief than he did. After all, he at least didn't resort to overly un-needed and agressive insults :) Someone needs to relax a bit. Besides, everybodies deathlist is irrelevant this year, because the world ends in December and therefore every one gets 100% hits.

27 May, actually.

http://www.the-end.com/

It's the 1st of January and you're talking about "first indications are that 2012 is going to be another dud.....". You are a grade A cunting cuntstain!

27 May, actually.

Ha! I say. Ha! It's all a scam. :old:

I've lived through at least five ends-of-the worlds, which sounds as contradictory as it is.

Of course the world will come to an end, but it won't be a dramatic event. Since it will happen some 4 * 109 years in the future, there'll no people around to watch.

After this public information message we'll now resume our regularly scheduled bickering.

regards,

Hein

27 May, actually.

Ha! I say. Ha! It's all a scam. :old:

I've lived through at least five ends-of-the worlds, which sounds as contradictory as it is.

Of course the world will come to an end, but it won't be a dramatic event. Since it will happen some 4 * 109 years in the future, there'll no people around to watch.

After this public information message we'll now resume our regularly scheduled bickering.

regards,

Hein

Hmm. As a man of the cloth (albeit a lay one) I beg to differ - it will be pretty dramatic and people will know about it. But nobody can say when it'll be, just that it will happen. I could now go into full sermon mode...

...but I won't. This is neither the time nor the place and I fear ridicule from unbelieving heathen.

Anyway, 2012 deaths... I suppose I should be getting worried. My Dad passed away in 2010, and my older brother (suddenly) in 2011. This leaves me the most senior male in my family and therefore potentially next in line - let's hope there isn't a pattern emerging...

http://www.mi6-hq.co...php?itemid=9915

Bob Anderson, former Olympic level fencer and stunt double for many films has died age 89. He apparently did all the lightsaber fighting for Darth Vader during the original Star Wars trilogy.

You mean that wasn't Dave Prowse either? :unsure:

• Like 1

That's what I was thinking too - I'd never heard of Anderson before today, and it seems like Prowse was like one of those poor mugs who has to wear a giant costume to entertain the kiddies, and that was about it. No speaking, no lightsaber action.. just a bit of walking and pointing. Still, it's paid out well for him.

That's what I was thinking too - I'd never heard of Anderson before today, and it seems like Prowse was like one of those poor mugs who has to wear a giant costume to entertain the kiddies, and that was about it. No speaking, no lightsaber action.. just a bit of walking and pointing. Still, it's paid out well for him.

Awful font choice, OoO!

*Must dig out glasses from wherever I left them 16 years ago, after I passed my driving test*.

Guest bob

are we alloud to post the death of fictinoul characters on here because Pat from eastenders died last night :( I will miss her :(

are we alloud to post the death of fictinoul characters on here because Pat from eastenders died last night :( I will miss her :(

She's still alive on Dave...I'd imagine...

• Like 1

You'll never forget her face, as you'll see it every morning when pouring out your sugar puffs.

• Like 1

You'll never forget her face, as you'll see it every morning when pouring out your sugar puffs.

Do we have a seperate thread for soap opera actors / characters?

Photographer Eve Arnold has died.

A few teams have picked her for DDP 2012...

US Football coach Gene Bartow has died.

A British obit will ensure a hit for 2 teams in this year's DDP...

Not sure if there's a thread for him or gameshow hosts generally, but just been announced that Bob Holness has died at 83

• Like 1

It's on the Huffington Post too

I'll take a "P" Please Bob. for Peace as in "Rest in Peace"

Guest Alfred Waz

‘’What ‘’D’’ best describes Bob Holness’s state of being?’’

Another obvious candidate missed off the 2012. Putting Dick Van Dyke ahead of a man whose had multiple strokes

Another obvious candidate missed off the 2012. Putting Dick Van Dyke ahead of a man whose had multiple strokes

Instead of constantly criticising, why don't you just go off and form your own deadpool site?

Not sure if there's a thread for him or gameshow hosts generally, but just been announced that Bob Holness has died at 83

I heard on a quizshow i think, that bob holness was the first ever person to portray james bond don't know if its true or not.