Tempus Fugit

Harry Morgan

Guest notaguest

The curse of notaguest is hereby lifted .Your christmas present is a 6th hit.Don't all thank me at once

A disastrous year on the DeathList, we've not had a hit in nearly 32 minutes, this is the longest drought on the DeathList since the blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

• Like 1

A disastrous year on the DeathList, we've not had a hit in nearly 32 minutes, this is the longest drought on the DeathList since the blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Also, Harry Morgan has been dead over half-an-hour and the site STILL hasn't updated. What a lazy admin.

Bugger, genuine sadness mixed with frustrationas I was going to do a M*A*S*H theme for next years DDP

Completely forgot he was on the list.

RIP dear, dear Harry Morgan. You provided me with loads of memories and enjoyment over the years - from films like The Glenn Miller Story to Third Rock From the Sun. But 96 is more than a decent innings.

RIP dear, dear Harry Morgan. You provided me with loads of memories and enjoyment over the years - from films like The Glenn Miller Story to Third Rock From the Sun. But 96 is more than a decent innings.

No need to be gay about it...

• Like 2

Guest Richard Apley

Harry will be missed by so many people.

No need to be gay about it...

If it's have-a-pop-at-Occy Day, and if it isn't too cheeky coming from a blue comic sans user, I'd like to whinge about his use of italics. It's not a font, it's for emphasis only.

I have no problem with a bit of gay eulogising, by the way.

Guest Christie

I always adored you and always will. May God bless you. Rest in Piece my friend. Love you

Guest Guest

I too love the guy. Without him we could have gone half a bloody year without a single hit.Thanks for giving your life for the 2011 deathlist Harry ;)

Shouldn't it say "dead" under the title characters name?