Man I was born in Zimbawe

Hope it soon, the mf.

DICTATOR
;) :lol: ;) :lol:

#22 Guest_James_*

• Guests

Posted 03 September 2004 - 09:14 PM

Mugabe..

Simply a brilliant master of justice for al of Zimbabwe and an example for the free world.Defier of Imperialism and leader of all Africans.Support him my black brothers!

#23 Teddy

Assassin

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 09:32 PM

James, on Sep 3 2004, 10:14 PM, said:

Simply a brilliant master of justice for al of Zimbabwe and an example for the free world.
So, Paul Simon will be okay, as you can call him Al - but God help anyone else white. Is that the example to the free world you mean, James? Justice based on song titles? ;)

[Edit:] Just heard that Al Gore has read this thread, and is heading to Zimbabwe to stand for President. Apparently he feels they have a fairer electoral system there!! ;)
"Tears are sometimes an inappropriate response to death. When a life has been lived completely honestly, completely successfully, or just completely, the correct response to death's perfect punctuation mark is a smile." - Julie Burchill

#24 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 28 December 2004 - 07:23 AM

I personally don't hate the Israelis. I believe the 1947 decision was a misguided one, at best. Also, I don't like Sharon on the grounds that he is probably a war criminal, possibly involved in the minor genocides preceeding the Israeli state.

#25 Teddy

Assassin

• Moderators
  • 834 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 11:17 AM

Guest, on Dec 28 2004, 07:23 AM, said:

I personally don't hate the Israelis. I believe the 1947 decision was a misguided one, at best. Also, I don't like Sharon on the grounds that he is probably a war criminal, possibly involved in the minor genocides preceeding the Israeli state.
I feel certain that this should be in another thread, rather than the Mugabe one - but for the life of me, can't think which one. I tried searching for the 'All Guests hate Israeli's', or 'Creation of Israel a big mistake', but couldn't find them.

I could always move it to the Dirty Den thread, on account it mentions his daughter, Sharon, but unless Mossad have agents in the Queen Vic, feel that may not be right either.

Can anyone help??
"Tears are sometimes an inappropriate response to death. When a life has been lived completely honestly, completely successfully, or just completely, the correct response to death's perfect punctuation mark is a smile." - Julie Burchill

#26 football_fan

I have no life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 05:55 PM

James, on Sep 3 2004, 09:14 PM, said:

Mugabe..

Simply a brilliant master of justice for al of Zimbabwe and an example for the free world.Defier of Imperialism and leader of all Africans.Support him my black brothers!
James, I respectfully disagree with your opinion. What Africans want most of all is good government, economic opportunities, security and a just society.

Robert Mugabe has failed on all four fronts.

Regarding his health, I have not heard any recent news since his trip to South Africa last year. Anyone has an update?
"A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer".
- Robert Frost

#27 Tuber Mirum

Relic of the Golden Age

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 10:40 PM

football_fan, on Dec 30 2004, 05:55 PM, said:

What Africans want most of all is good government, economic opportunities, security and a just society.

Robert Mugabe has failed on all four fronts.
That's not too much to ask, is it?

I can't think of any country in the world that has all those things except perhaps Switzerland.

The rest of us have to make do with "Freedom" and "Democracy".

Perhaps if they discovered enough oil in Africa, the US could pop over there and show them how it's done. Economic opportunity is always there, if only for Haliburton.

Mugabe is a symptom of humanity, like many other leaders before, present and yet to come. Some worse some less bad. Perhaps if he dies the next one will be no better.

Most leaders fail on those fronts you mention because they lack honesty and vision, preferring greed and hipocrisy instead. If they are cunning enough and have the right connections they can get nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in spite of having murdered many more people than Mugabe ever will.

#28 Guest_Denver_*

• Guests

Posted 31 December 2004 - 02:14 PM

Theo, on Jul 4 2004, 11:58 PM, said:

Soon for Mugabe I hope.
[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]THE SOONER THE BETTER! THE MAN'S AN ARSE! :ghost:

#29 Anubis the Jackal

Twunt Master

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 09:01 AM

Mugabe not dead

Interesting that the report mentions him 'scoffing at rumours' but is only reported second hand. No actual word from the big fella.
Pardon me but I got to run
The fact's uncommonly clear
I got to find who's now the number one
And why my angel eyes ain't here

Excuse me while I disappear

#30 Guest_Prince Charles_*

• Guests

Posted 08 June 2005 - 09:33 AM

He's not dead. I was having a lovely chat with him over supper just last night...

Sorry, what's that you're telling me?

Oh, I see, what I meant to say was "haven't seen the evil dictator in ages"

ever since I shook his hand the other wee...

Oh, sorry again! Better shut up now!

#31 Guest_Diablo_*

• Guests

Posted 17 June 2005 - 05:50 PM

Give me expenses and I'll go and shoot this bastard through the head !

#32 Guest_Diablo_*

• Guests

Posted 17 June 2005 - 05:53 PM

Along with his one time mate the scum called Nicholas Van Hoogstraten.

#33 maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,062 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 08:29 PM

What gets me is the widespread belief in voodoo and similar forms of spooky medicine in some parts of Africa. Surely any idiot could work out that if sticking pins in dolls and invoking curses worked Mug Abe would've been dead years ago.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#34 faustus

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 05:52 PM

The sooner someone puts a bullet in his head, the better for all in Africa...
FAUSTUS

#35 Guest_Bob Mugabe_*

• Guests

Posted 21 June 2005 - 01:46 AM

excuse me, but I have made great advances in the field of human existence.

besides, you`ll forget all about me when you hear of Beckham`s assassination.

that`s all you`ll be thinking about then.

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours truly,

Bob Mugabe.

#36 Canadian Paul

uber twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,132 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 04:40 PM

Ol' Bob sez: "Let bygones be bygones."

Nothing health related, just thought it was a rather strange article. :(
Twunt Master Series (August 2007 - January 2008) (January 2008 - June 2008) (July 2008 - April 2009) (April 2009 - January 2010)

Uber Twunt Series (January 2010 - ?)

I still owe NAP

#37 maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 11,062 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 08:46 PM

Talk about desposing him, internal ferment in his own party and/or violence in the country leading to the end of his regime. Just a possibility he'll find himself on the business end of a machete or summat, time to revive this thread methinks.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#38 Brinsworth House Baiter

Assassin

• Members
  • 977 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:09 AM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on Mar 26 2007, 09:46 PM, said:

Talk about desposing him, internal ferment in his own party and/or violence in the country leading to the end of his regime. Just a possibility he'll find himself on the business end of a machete or summat, time to revive this thread methinks.

I certainly hope so. It makes me sick that in this day & age the rest of the world simply shakes their heads, lament something along the lines of 'oh, that Bob, but his nice wife does spend a lot in our shops when she's here' and let him carry on.

I take it there isn't any oil in his country?
I am the crow king!

I can do anything!

Any Editors Out There? Gissa B-Job... www.pitcherthis.co.uk

Please.

I've just noticed the cunning moderation of my above signature. I'd like to thank the rogue moderator responsible and also add- prospective editors, please note that a B-Job would go down just as well as a proper one. Quite possibly even more so.

#39 TLC

Assassin

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:54 AM

View PostBrinsworth House Baiter, on Mar 27 2007, 09:09 AM, said:

View Postmaryportfuncity, on Mar 26 2007, 09:46 PM, said:

I certainly hope so. It makes me sick that in this day & age the rest of the world simply shakes their heads, lament something along the lines of 'oh, that Bob, but his nice wife does spend a lot in our shops when she's here' and let him carry on.

I take it there isn't any oil in his country?
Even if not, surely a claim that we have 'some' evidence he's been hiding oil reserves below ground and we need to invade to have a really really good look for it would be a good enough excuse to invade? ;)

In a list of 'excuses used to invade liberate a country', it's not even nearly the worst I've heard.
'I know a man named Hank,
he has more rhymes than a serious bank'

#40 maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 11,062 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:34 AM

If we wanted to invade we could've done it ages ago, the notion Zimbabwe could put up or would be willing to put up much resistance isn't really sustainable. The army would crumble in the face of a western invasion. Neighbours everywhere but south aren't that much better off financially and South Africa have enough problems without taking on Zimbabwe, hence the lack of troops streaming over the border.

The problem of what to do once we were in there would be the same, on a smaller scale, than Iraq. Again, this isn't so much a country as a land with tribes and factions that could be tipped into civil war in the wrong circumstances.

On a more positive note, if he keeps beating up the leader of the opposition and then the self-same bloke takes over from Mugabe, I think there may eventually be a movie and Mr T could star in it, since a well pummelled Morgan Tsvangirai looks just like the A team star.
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users