Magere Hein

The Deathlist Howto

You can crop it yourself can't you ?

Which makes it choice.

You can crop it yourself can't you ?

Which makes it choice.

I don't want to crop it. When I made my Avatar I was forced to crop it from an oblong into a square; I didn't have a choice.

The majority have square Avatars but a few have an oblong Avatar. How do you get an oblong Avatar?

Dunno. I don't remember doing anything to mine.

The majority have square Avatars but a few have an oblong Avatar. How do you get an oblong Avatar?

I have no idea. I'll have a look at it later (which is a polite way of saying: "I can't be arsed now."), but I don't promise results.

• Like 1

I have no idea. I'll have a look at it later (which is a polite way of saying: "I can't be arsed now."), but I don't promise results.

I think you meant AND rather than BUT.

No she means but.

I'll have a look at it later (which is a polite way of saying: "I can't be arsed now."), but I don't promise results.

No she means but.

I do indeed. I wish I had read my message once more before I hit the Post button.

I'm a he BTW.

I did look at it, and I'm not sure what the complaint is, so I'll do this helpdesk style.

Please have a look at the profile of member Graeme Hine. There's a profile photo there that is wider than high. Is your complaint that you cannot upload such a picture, or something else, sir?

I'll have a look at it later (which is a polite way of saying: "I can't be arsed now."), but I don't promise results.

No she means but.

I do indeed. I wish I had read my message once more before I hit the Post button.

I'm a he BTW.

It was right in the first instance I'm not sure what SC's complaint was...

Anyway you're a bloke? Fuck it's been two years of thinking Margere was dutch for Margaret.

Anyway you're a bloke? Fuck it's been two years of thinking Margere was dutch for Margaret.

It's the Dutch name of the Grim Reaper. The 'Magere' bit means skinny. 'Hein' is a name related to Hendrik, Henrik, Henk, Henri, Heinz, Henry and Enrico.

• Like 1

Please have a look at the profile of member Graeme Hine. There's a profile photo there that is wider than high. Is your complaint that you cannot upload such a picture, or something else, sir?

I'm guessing you did not see my original post as it was on the previous page.

I looked at Graeme's profile photo but because there are no posts from him available to view, I can't really get my point across.

This is Toastie's profile photo: av-4258.jpg?_r=0and her post Avatar: av-4258.jpg?_r=0

This is Lardy's profile photo: av-1364.jpg?_r=0 and her post Avatar: av-1364.jpg?_r=0

All four are rectangular and the profile photo doesn't automatically get cropped when a post is made.

This is Creep's profile photo: photo-11079.jpg?_r=1421229133 and his post Avatar: photo-thumb-11079.jpg?_r=1421229133

Sir Creep's rectangular profile photo is automatically cropped to form a square when he makes a post and he loses his end bits.

The question is, what are Toastie and Lardy doing right and Sir Creep doing wrong.

The question is, what are Toastie and Lardy doing right and Sir Creep doing wrong.

How long have you got? :evil2:

• Like 6

It's the Dutch name of the Grim Reaper. The 'Magere' bit means skinny. 'Hein' is a name related to Hendrik, Henrik, Henk, Henri, Heinz, Henry and Enrico.

This raises more questions than it answers. Who the fuck is skinny Henry and why is he your version of the grim reaper?

I looked at Graeme's profile photo but because there are no posts from him available to view, I can't really get my point across.

This is Toastie's profile photo: av-4258.jpg?_r=0and her post Avatar: av-4258.jpg?_r=0

This is Lardy's profile photo: av-1364.jpg?_r=0 and her post Avatar: av-1364.jpg?_r=0

All four are rectangular and the profile photo doesn't automatically get cropped when a post is made.

This is Creep's profile photo: photo-11079.jpg?_r=1421229133 and his post Avatar: photo-thumb-11079.jpg?_r=1421229133

Sir Creep's rectangular profile photo is automatically cropped to form a square when he makes a post and he loses his end bits.

I'd love to help but I did mine years ago and haven't got a clue. They're a fine set of balls though, aren't they?

• Like 1

I'd love to help but I did mine years ago and haven't got a clue. They're a fine set of balls though, aren't they?

I thought it was the bottom of a ship.

A finer pair of pendulous plums I have yet to see. lol2.gif

• Like 1

Well my pic is taller than the width and I get a square.

Get it fuckin sorted Hein.

Well my pic is taller than the width and I get a square.

Get it fuckin sorted Hein.

Canadian Paul's profile pic: av-848.jpg?_r=0 and his post Avatar: av-848.jpg?_r=0

Charon's: photo-7991.jpg?_r=1448018999 and photo-thumb-7991.jpg?_r=1448018999

I wonder if it's something to do with the size of profile pictures.

Edit: It is. I'm working on it.

If you have a profile picture that is more than 100 pixels in either height or width it will be cropped into a square when you make a post.

Charon and Sir Creep, you need to resize your profile pictures in order to get the full pictures on your posts. That doesn't mean you have to crop your photos, use resizing software (e.g. Microsoft Office Picture Manager) on the full photo.

• Like 1

Had guessed it was along those lines, but I'm not really bothered.

Was just stirring the pot....

Plus the eyes look more sinister in the crop..

• Like 1

Trying to set up my existing xxx@outlook.com email account on a new iPad, says 'unable to verify account information' even though it's all correct, any ideas?

Trying to set up my existing xxx@outlook.com email account on a new iPad, says 'unable to verify account information' even though it's all correct, any ideas?

I struggled as well. Ended up with an iCloud email address.

Yeh, trying to avoid that as its a business email, but thinking I might have to do that and just get everything forwarded to the iCloud address. Pain in the ass!

Yeh, trying to avoid that as its a business email, but thinking I might have to do that and just get everything forwarded to the iCloud address. Pain in the ass!

I have my btinternet address on my iPad, I can receive mail, but can't send or reply to emails.

How would I go about making a poll for a topic? I tried it once and epicly failed.