Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Not only is ZZG probably not about to die she's actually getting younger ! According to wikipedia she's now listed as 98 not 99 !And remember hr mother lived to 102 so we could be waiting a few years yet !

FFS - Can the BBC not investigate this and get Brian Cox on the case; he's about the only one capable of explaining her age

Nah Mary you want Roger Penrose for Zsa Zsa.

He's 85 and highly obitable - thanks for that tip!

I say January 2017. No reason just seems a good month to die.

Would be funny if she did die then as the Prinz has been planning Zsa Zsa 100th Birthday for years, if she died a matter of days before she reached it he would be fuming, still it ain't going to happen she will still be here in 10 years time knowing her.

I hope the Prinz will let her go after her 100th birthday. If he loses the house in September 2017, it will be useless to keep her alive.

To be honest that is the only reason he is keeping her alive so he has a roof over his head, he isn't doing it because he loves Zsa Zsa in fact he is abusing her really if he did have any feelings for her he would let her go and be at peace as an animal wouldn't be allowed to suffer in the way she has and continues to do so. The real question as to Zsa Zsa mortality is how long he can keep the House, if he loses it next year she will die as what use will she be to him, also surely moving her would be too much for Zsa Zsa body, but would a Court really throw a 100 year old woman who has Dementia, has one leg due to Gangrene and has numerous other health issues out onto the street? Somehow i doubt it and therefore the farce will continue for years to come as the Prinz has know one to answer to especially as Zsa Zsa only daughter Francessca is dead.

Prinz is obviously Jesus's bro, how many times did he get her back to life? We should ask for some of his magic for a longer life. Or at least the secret way he keeps resurrecting her....

Would be funny if she did die then as the Prinz has been planning Zsa Zsa 100th Birthday for years, if she died a matter of days before she reached it he would be fuming, still it ain't going to happen she will still be here in 10 years time knowing her.

I hope the Prinz will let her go after her 100th birthday. If he loses the house in September 2017, it will be useless to keep her alive.

To be honest that is the only reason he is keeping her alive so he has a roof over his head, he isn't doing it because he loves Zsa Zsa in fact he is abusing her really if he did have any feelings for her he would let her go and be at peace as an animal wouldn't be allowed to suffer in the way she has and continues to do so. The real question as to Zsa Zsa mortality is how long he can keep the House, if he loses it next year she will die as what use will she be to him, also surely moving her would be too much for Zsa Zsa body, but would a Court really throw a 100 year old woman who has Dementia, has one leg due to Gangrene and has numerous other health issues out onto the street? Somehow i doubt it and therefore the farce will continue for years to come as the Prinz has know one to answer to especially as Zsa Zsa only daughter Francessca is dead.

Prinz is obviously Jesus's bro, how many times did he get her back to life? We should ask for some of his magic for a longer life. Or at least the secret way he keeps resurrecting her....

She might not even need to be resurrected. If the relatives have the financial means, modern medical science has ways to keep even almost-brain-dead patients (ie. those in persistent vegetative state) alive for many years or even decades (Terri Schiavo, Ariel Sharon, Sunny von Bülow, perhaps Michael Schumacher).

Fed through a feeding tube (like ZZG), breathing could be replaced by mechanical ventillation, kidney function replaced by dialysis, nursed 24/7, they could be kept alive for years, until an infection takes them or life support is terminated. She's even shielded from harmful external influences (cold weather, flu, emotional distress [her daughter's death], you name them) that could shorten her "life".

She might not even need to be resurrected. If the relatives have the financial means, modern medical science has ways to keep even almost-brain-dead patients (ie. those in persistent vegetative state) alive for many years or even decades (Terri Schiavo, Ariel Sharon, Sunny von Bülow, perhaps Michael Schumacher).

Fed through a feeding tube (like ZZG), breathing could be replaced by mechanical ventillation, kidney function replaced by dialysis, nursed 24/7, they could be kept alive for years, until an infection takes them or life support is terminated. She's even shielded from harmful external influences (cold weather, flu, emotional distress [her daughter's death], you name them) that could shorten her "life".

But she'll be 100 in February and she's a veggie for a decade and Prinz has no more money and she was dying at least 7 times. Doesn't make sense. By all means she was supposed to be dead already. All 9 lives are gone. The only thing that pops up is that she's probably an experiment or something.

Prinz told Zsa Zsa has 6 months left to live and offered Euthanasia for her but he refuses.

http://www.gala.de/stars/news//frederic-von-anhalt-keine-sterbehilfe-fuer-zsa-zsa-gabor_1571715.html

Automatic Google translation was pretty hilarious. Anyway, the Prinz is a real bastard.

• Like 1

Prinz told Zsa Zsa has 6 months left to live and offered Euthanasia for her but he refuses.

http://www.gala.de/stars/news//frederic-von-anhalt-keine-sterbehilfe-fuer-zsa-zsa-gabor_1571715.html

Automatic Google translation was pretty hilarious. Anyway, the Prinz is a real bastard.
The prince needs to let her die because a) she no longer has quality of life and b ) with enough people ill, we might make a late comeback for 2016. Might.

She outlived most people here. Even Castro. November seems to be the hit month and deaths keep coming, let's see if December can keep up with the game and give me my 7th hit.

I doubt this story is true like many of Anhalts claims.I find it hard to believe she is mentally capable of giving consent.Maybe the Doctor wants to bend the rules to just put her out of her misery though.I have heard of Doctors taking the law into their own hands by overdosing patients that are in the final stages of life so maybe she really is near the end now.

I doubt this story is true like many of Anhalts claims.I find it hard to believe she is mentally capable of giving consent.Maybe the Doctor wants to bend the rules to just put her out of her misery though.I have heard of Doctors taking the law into their own hands by overdosing patients that are in the final stages of life so maybe she really is near the end now.

Aye, totally agreed

The only thing we can trust is the lack of trustworthiness of most Zsa Zsa related information

If she's incapable of giving consent, her guardian (Prinz von Anhalt) could request euthanasia on her behalf. Moreover, the doctor can only escape potential homicide charges if the patient (or their legal guardian) has twice requested a deadly dose. Von Anhalt, however, was outraged by the suggestion, so ZsaZsa might still make the starting line for 2017.

She still has as long as 6 months? shit :banghead:

She will still be here in 6 years knowing her.

By that point she'll have had at least 51% of her body amputated; triggering a deluge of debate over exactly how much amputation triggers dead pool points.

• Like 1

By that point she'll have had at least 51% of her body amputated; triggering a deluge of debate over exactly how much amputation triggers dead pool points.

Speaking of which - are all them amputations keeping her in trim (arf!)

Speaking of which - are all them amputations keeping her in trim (arf!)

No but her dogs are not short of bones.

• Like 1

Wondered if Zsa Zsa had the longest thread on the Deathlist for an individual. Apparently not, as 7 seconds of research suggests:

1. Richard O'Sullivan 2068 posts

2. Thatcher 1764

3. JImmy Savile 1230

4. Zsa Zsa Gabor 1107

Clearly ROS has probably notched up another ten posts while I type this, but she might catch Thatcher with a bit of effort, a few more hospital stays, etc. And people say we don't have a Deathlist mascot...

Also, Fidel Castro has 1497 posts as well

Also, Fidel Castro has 1497 posts as well

I refer you to the aforementioned 7 seconds in total of glancing around.

Wondered if Zsa Zsa had the longest thread on the Deathlist for an individual. Apparently not, as 7 seconds of research suggests:

2. Thatcher 1764

3. JImmy Savile 1230

4. Zsa Zsa Gabor 1107

Clearly ROS has probably notched up another ten posts while I type this, but she might catch Thatcher with a bit of effort, a few more hospital stays, etc. And people say we don't have a Deathlist mascot...

Ah, Dickie O...for many years that thread was our common room.

Incidentally, for you young 'uns out there - that thread will erupt again at some point because - apart from owt else - the man himself continues to breathe

As if anyone would randomly bump that thread, MPFC!

• Like 1

2. Thatcher 1764

3. JImmy Savile 1230

4. Zsa Zsa Gabor 1107

Shouldn't Fidel Castro be just behind Thatcher for no of posts?

2. Thatcher 1764

3. JImmy Savile 1230

4. Zsa Zsa Gabor 1107

Shouldn't Fidel Castro be just behind Thatcher for no of posts?

Maybe, but Jimmy Savile was right behind her politically