Phantom

End Times - The Rapture

New doomsday date announced by Harold Camping.

Camping's new date has now gone. I wonder if he'll come up with another. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Looks like the mayan callender got it wrong

I believe the Mayan hieroglyphs were created by recordists who either would have been fanatical about lotto or they were without talent when interpreting documents of which they burned as they used them to light the small unusual lamps.

Guest Guest

oh well at least we have a nice last few days weatherwise :)

Temperature of 999? Does this mean Herman Cain's behind the apocalypse? :lol:

Breaking news- NASA report massive asteroid on 'imminent' collision course for planet earth. http://www.space.com...mera-video.html

Fuck me this is really it .Its all over!

[shouting removed by MH]

Not particularly good at reading, are you? The caption of that video reads:

The irregularly-shaped space rock named 4179 Toutatis was captured by the SLOOH team on December 11th, 2012. Its closest approach to Earth will be nearly 4.4 million miles away on December 12th.

For your convenience I've bolded the information pertinent to the subject.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Made ya look, though ..... :evil2:

The one thing more stupid than the idea that the world's going to end today is the load of shit jokes and unfunny things people trying to be clever have said about the idea that the world's going to end today. Might as well avoid Twitter for the day

The one thing more stupid than the idea that the world's going to end today is the load of shit jokes and unfunny things people trying to be clever have said about the idea that the world's going to end today. Might as well avoid Twitter for the day

Bad week, Red Flag ?

Not really. But it's hardly uplifting to go onto Twitter, Facebook et al to see a load of people say "oh so the world didn't end after all, what a surprise, hurr". That's on a par with those atheists who love telling you they are atheists and how stupid Christians are for believing in God

• Like 1

Not really. But it's hardly uplifting to go onto Twitter, Facebook

I reckon you could have stopped right there. :P

Not really. But it's hardly uplifting to go onto Twitter, Facebook et al to see a load of people say "oh so the world didn't end after all, what a surprise, hurr". That's on a par with those atheists who love telling you they are atheists and how stupid Christians are for believing in God

I never really understood atheism it's a theory just like the ''god made us'' theory .

Even Richard Dawkins calls himself agnostic. I guess i would be in between christianity and agnostic .

Plus if aliens made us and created the big bang they would be gods to us but not the god we believe in here so technically christianity would have some truth to it about being created.But In my mind the alien theory to me (after many long hours thinking about where did we come from ) is the most plausible compared with a all powerful being creating us or us being here by accident which have massive odds .

Today

is the

Last Day

of the

Rest of Your Life

Guest jokey jock

the world ended for one person at least.reports are coming in that Harold Camping just died :D

The only that went up in flames at 1111am this morning was the ciggie I was smoking at the time......

The only disaster at that time was i-t my last ciggie in the packet. As the world didn't end i bought a new packet at lunchtime. Mayan's mistiming cost me £6.89. Bastards.

The only that went up in flames at 1111am this morning was the ciggie I was smoking at the time......

The only disaster at that time was i-t my last ciggie in the packet. As the world didn't end i bought a new packet at lunchtime. Mayan's mistiming cost me £6.89. Bastards.

Yeah, but those Mayan dudes were in South America, weren't they? What time is it there? I'm not sure we're off the hook yet. :huh:

£6.89?

Are you

a) A light smoker?

b )Stupidly Rich?

c) Stupid?

11.11 pm?

521436_509163215791106_1224340533_n.jpg

Guest Guest

sooo..anyone know when the next 'end of the world' prediction is then? :huh:

66787_405351619543281_1268431396_n.jpg

Guest Guest

Massive explosion at Waco Texas, day before 20th anniversary of the massacre. Nursing home has collapsed.At least 100 people injured. .http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/us/texas-explosion/index.html

Guest Guest

It's clear that thi s is a major breaing news story-its wiped the Boston bombing off the headlines. Many people trappedf in several burning buildings-reports that it was like a 'nuclear bomb had gone off' Massive plume of smoke almost like a mushroom cloud rising in the air . Just horrible http://www.news.com....v-1226623333230

Guest Guest

Reports now say at least 70 dead in Waco explosion.Blast could be heard 100 km away in Dallas where people say it sounded like an earthquake. Isnt former Pres Bush ranch situated near Waco?Al Quada assassination attempt maybe?

http://news.sky.com/