Saint Peter

Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi

Got a feeling that Dave is gonna wind up with egg on his face...again :)

Could be worse: he could end up with Clegg on his face.

regards,

Hein

I cut this out:

@RRowleyTucson tweets: #Lockerbie bomber Ali al-Megrahi, has fled #Tripoli, his neighbors say they believe he has gone into hiding with #Gaddafi.

believe this if you may...

I cut this out:

@RRowleyTucson tweets: #Lockerbie bomber Ali al-Megrahi, has fled #Tripoli, his neighbors say they believe he has gone into hiding with #Gaddafi.

believe this if you may...

...and apparently they're recording an album together & hoping to become a modern-day Hope & Crosby :(

The lack of water and electricity won't be doing the sick fella any favours, I'm guessing his meds are also in short supply and he doubtless left no forwarding address.

At long last...hope for all those who've wagered dead pool picks on this long-term-tease.

The lack of water and electricity won't be doing the sick fella any favours, I'm guessing his meds are also in short supply and he doubtless left no forwarding address.

At long last...hope for all those who've wagered dead pool picks on this long-term-tease.

He's managed to long outlast the supposed 3-month diagnosis by nearly 2 years, don't underestimate him!

Ungrateful fuckers say they won't be handing over Al-Megrahi.

Maybe Nato should stop winning the war for them. They are turning out to be a right bunch of cunts.

Report that Al-Megrahi is comatose and near death

Doesnt say anything about him being in a coma,and when a tv crew went to the family home to find him last week they said he wasnt there.That said, his will to live might have taken a significant knock in the last week now that his mate Gaddafi is no longer there to protect him so he could be finally on the way out...

Looks like taking him off the list is going to bite us right in the ass. He'll be dead before Halloween.

Looks like taking him off the list is going to bite us right in the ass. He'll be dead before Halloween.

I'm hoping he's dead by the end of the week.But he won't be

David Cameron wants Lockerbie Bomber back behind bars.

Since Libya already has a huge military presence, might as well send even MORE people in to track down Megrahi. Between him and Gaddafi, this could be the best round of hide-and-seek we've seen in a while.

Since the decision to release him was taken by the Scottish Government, surely Cameron is powerless to actually do anything about it? He should really put a bit more thought into his opportunistic, headline-grabbing soundbites.

David Cameron wants Lockerbie Bomber back behind bars.

Since Libya already has a huge military presence, might as well send even MORE people in to track down Megrahi. Between him and Gaddafi, this could be the best round of hide-and-seek we've seen in a while.

Since the decision to release him was taken by the Scottish Government, surely Cameron is powerless to actually do anything about it? He should really put a bit more thought into his opportunistic, headline-grabbing soundbites.

On the other side of the border, Alex Salmond tries to bury bad news...quite literally.

I'm hoping he's dead by the end of the week.But he won't be

I hope if he is in great pain he is alive for another few years

ha ha ha ha ha

Reports this morning that his apartment was looted and his meds made off with. His family are - apparently - asking the Scottish authorities to supply replacements!

Alex Salmonds lot will probably supply him with a new house. What an embarrasment to the scots!

Alex Salmonds lot will probably supply him with a new house. What an embarrasment to the scots!

And yet, I'm not embarrassed.

It only becomes embarrasing when you realise that after releasing al-Megrahi, Salmond's party gained seats at the Scottish Parliament at the last election. He currently leads the largest single-party group the Scottish Parliament has ever had, and the first overall majority. What does that tell you about the Scottish Electorate?

The Scottish Labour Party should have included 'Release Convicted Terrorist' in their manifesto...

It only becomes embarrasing when you realise that after releasing al-Megrahi, Salmond's party gained seats at the Scottish Parliament at the last election. He currently leads the largest single-party group the Scottish Parliament has ever had, and the first overall majority. What does that tell you about the Scottish Electorate?

The Scottish Labour Party should have included 'Release Convicted Terrorist' in their manifesto...

I t tells you that we're a bunch of gullible idiots.Because I voted for them too! (also Iain Gray was a bit of a joke so there wasnt much choice really)

That they don't give a shit?

I t tells you that we're a bunch of gullible idiots.Because I voted for them too!

Vindication!

Labour only have themselves to blame for not winning the election, because they were shit. The only decent opposition were the Tories who are never going to win anything up here.

Labour only have themselves to blame for not winning the election, because they were shit. The only decent opposition were the Tories who are never going to win anything up here.

It's a shame.Theres something wierdly erotic about Annabelle Goldie don't you think?

In a related topic.it has just been annouonced that the Libyan official who shot WPC Yvonne Fletcher during the Libyan embassy demonstration in London on 1984 has been killed in a tribal feud