Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

Here is a strange snipet from the Mirror:

Great train robber, Ronnie Biggs is to release a jazz album that he recorded back in 1974 in Brazil.

He has called the album 'Mailbag Blues' saying it was inspired by his life story.

The album, available from October 11th, has been praised by music critics.

Perhaps someone would like to post a review at some stage?

DWB ;)

Hey, were you listening to Radio 4 today too then DWB?

I guess those Alphanoids didn't quite grab you as hard as the Numeroids. Tough act to follow.

Guest First Class guest

Querido Ronaldo,

Las noches de Rio, Oh sorry, nights of Rio are no longer the same, since you left, all the right CIA and MI 6 officers in local retreat, decided thinking they also may be needed along in NYC and London after all, they make no longer soldiers as they did before.

What are we doing here? Terror is like a hot dish, lots of money to be made with it.

Ronnie we miss you buddy expat.

/s/ CIA & MI 6 Retirees Club of Rio de Janeiro.

The latest news on Ronnie Biggs is that he had another heart attack scare 2 weeks ago and was rushed to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in South London, but was returned to prison after only 8 hours. This makes it the 9th time in the past 12 month that it has occurred. From the look of things, he is very ill may be on his way out and probably will not last until the end of this year. His family also realizes it and is seeking his release on compassionate grounds.

is seeking his release on compassionate grounds

Well, they've been trying that ever since he came back t the UK. <_<

Guest -=Chriz=-

I say let him go. What harm can the old man do. Who really cares what he has done in the past, hes a dying man, and he should be with his family! i just hope his family get him out of jail, and back home where he should be.

Im all for letting Ronnie Biggs out, and free in his own turff again.

GO RONNIE! Be strong! and lookin forward to your freedom. :2guns:

-=Chriz=-

Isn't it funny how no one had the same attitute towards Myra Hyndley?

Is Biggs the last surviving member of the gang? I know Bruce Reynolds and Buster Edwards died, but I can't remember how many others there were (it's a long time since I've seen the film).

Guest Guest

??? what has myra hyndley got in common with ronnie biggs?

she was a sadistic murderer of children, ronnie biggs robbed a train and never murdered anyone. the only reason ronnie biggs is still in jail is because he made the british police and govenment look like what they really are... ONE BIG JOKE.

they wont let him go because they want pay back for him showing them up for so long and it is nothing to do with his crime.

she was a sadistic murderer of children, ronnie biggs robbed a train and never murdered anyone. the only reason ronnie biggs is still in jail is because he made the british police and govenment look like what they really are... ONE BIG JOKE.

they wont let him go because they want pay back for him showing them up for so long and it is nothing to do with his crime.

So the guard that died was also a joke?

No-one died in the robbery. The train driver, Jack Mills, was hit over the head with an end of iron, and wounded such that he could never return to work. That's not as bad as killing him, I guess. :2guns:

regards,

Hein

No-one died in the robbery. The train driver, Jack Mills, was hit over the head with an end of iron, and wounded such that he could never return to work. That's not as bad as killing him, I guess. :blink:

regards,

Hein

Hein

Yes, I think you are correct in that it was the driver not the guard, but as I understand it he died of his injuries outside the timescale required for it to be classed as murder.

I suppose I could 'Google' this to ascertain its veracity, but I can't be ar*ed. Life's too short (and so am I)

Guest Guest_guest

Excerpt from a website re the Driver

Jack Mills wasn't so lucky. When the unlucky train driver ventured into the darkness after his fireman, other members of the gang were there to meet him, and after a brief struggle he was hit violently over the head. The injured train driver collapsed bleeding from his head wounds, and never returned to work. He died in 1970 from leukaemia, the lone victim of the Great Train Robbery.

Ronnie Biggs seems to be a very intresting contender for 2005.

He stole a train on his 34th birthday was takin to jail exscaped and so on.

Hes 75 and is said to be in poor health but poor health can last and if u dont bealive me ask Pope John Paul o wait never mind that.

The Point - As in for the number 2 selection he may not be going anywhere anytime soon.

Most criminals with long sentences spend the best years of their lives in Prison (IE youth to middle age)

Ronnie spent his in Brazil instead, isn't it fair that he spend the worst years of his life (IE extreme old age) in prison instead. He seems to have been pretty lucky to me.

He stole a train on his 34th birthday....

Some people are just not satisfied with a birthday card...... :lol:

Guest #

You sad c**ts at least ronnie had a life and didn't sit around on his arse like you sad little fuckheads that frequent forums I hope I over hear one of you talking about this pathetic site in public i'll put you to the top of the list! Clickable Smilies what a pack of faggots.

Guest #

c**ts to much for you is poofy c_*_*_t_s

at least ronnie had a life

- Talking as if he were dead?

- And # just for not keeping all that to your self u should be put on the top of the list. But sadly that would be impossible because ur not famous and u just sit on your arse all day long trying to find websights so u could share ur pathetic comments. Which quite frankley no one could give a fu*k.

Clickable Smilies what a pack of faggots.

:P

I love this forum. One hears from the most interesting people.

What the hell is wrong with clickable smilies?

Perhaps # thought these had homo-erotic connotations?

:P

:)

:)

• Haha 1