Stayin Alive

Rolf Harris

23 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Surprised she is still alive - she looked like she going to go soon during his trial.

Reminds me that Ian Watkins' mother was meant to be on her last legs during his trial...

31 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Reminds me that Ian Watkins' mother was meant to be on her last legs during his trial...

Did she attend his trial? Rolf's wife must be a good actress if she faked it as she looked like was ready to go.

Rolf-Harris-Shell-be-Right.jpg

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rolf-harris-abandons-hopes-clearing-16205051

Didn't know he suffered from diabetes. And it sounds like it is affecting him so could be a hit within a year or so.

You did know last week. Are you suffering from Alzheimer's?

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/749-rolf-harris-stairway-to-heaven/?do=findComment&comment=396398

4 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

I have to say my hatred for Rolf Harris increased exponentially when I just read he described his victims as worms chasing money. I hope the fucker bites his own tongue off during a diabetic fit.

10 hours ago, YoungWillz said:
5 hours ago, the_engineer said:

I have to say my hatred for Rolf Harris increased exponentially when I just read he described his victims as worms chasing money. I hope the fucker bites his own tongue off during a diabetic fit.

Not that I'd want to be seen to be going out of my way to defend Rolf Harris, but it should be noted his conviction for assaulting Wendy Wild was quashed upon appeal.  The evidence for this particular offence was tenuous at best and almost resulted in Harris' other convictions against different victims being quashed as well, because his defence team argued that Wild's false testimony had turned the jury against him.  In the event, the other eleven convictions were upheld. 

The Mirror have removed the story describing Wild as a victim from their site.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Not that I'd want to be seen to be going out of my way to defend Rolf Harris, but it should be noted his conviction for assaulting Wendy Wild was quashed upon appeal.  The evidence for this particular offence was tenuous at best and almost resulted in Harris' other convictions against different victims being quashed as well, because his defence team argued that Wild's false testimony had turned the jury against him.  In the event, the other eleven convictions were upheld. 

The Mirror have removed the story describing Wild as a victim from their site.

Merely a Wild accusation!

Rolf Harris was the worst ventriloquist ever, he used to put his hand up my arse but tell me NOT to say anything.

• Haha 3

Don't know if this was posted before but made chuckle.

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, One shot Paddy said:

Don't know if this was posted before but made chuckle.

That has made me properly belly laugh, cheers for sharing it! :lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sidney Cooke, Rolf Harris and Stuart Hall living to extreme ages is one of the main proofs against God's existence.

12 minutes ago, drol said:

Sidney Cooke, Rolf Harris and Stuart Hall living to extreme ages is one of the main proofs against God's existence.

Indeed, I wish Sidney Cook would fucking die, I’ve had him on my team the last few years.

2 hours ago, drol said:

Yeah, but those three together with a few others of a similar hue is the only thing that would get ratings for a Big Brother revival!

5 hours ago, drol said:

Would hardly call 90 an extreme age in this day and age.Maybe it will be again if Covid carries on killing off the elderly.

7 hours ago, Sean said:

Would hardly call 90 an extreme age in this day and age.Maybe it will be again if Covid carries on killing off the elderly.

Perhaps, but it's still around ten years higher than average life expectancy. If you are male in the UK and you make 90 you can still count yourself fairly lucky as only about 20% of British males get that far. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sean said:

With the exception of every single elderly person selected on DDP (since early April)

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Rolf Harris sighting last month - actually doesn't look bad for a near 91 year old

Hell yeah, seems in fine shape all things considered. How's his doddery missus, anyone know?

7 hours ago, torbrexbones said:

91 and still going????

Could be hanging on by a thread for all we know, nothing released on him in ages.

Speaking of which, have you guys seen this gem?

(4) #Shorts Carole Baskin Wishes Rolf Harris Happy Birthday On Cameo - YouTube

• Haha 1

I can't say much due to patient confidentiality. But I saw him last year and he looked ok for his age. Better than some 90 year olds I have met.

Annoyingly charming.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

I can't say much due to patient confidentiality. But I saw him last year and he looked ok for his age. Better than some 90 year olds I have met.

Annoyingly charming.

Deathlist gossip overrides both patient confidentiality and the law of the land; it's quite clear in the Unwritten Rules (section D, paragraph 5, clause iv).

We still need to plant moles in Brinsworth and Denville, if anyone's keen on applying. You'd almost certainly get the chance to be goosed by Dicky O, if you're in any way female.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1