Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Burt Reynolds

This is the place to discuss Burt Reynolds the 79 year old actor who has suffered from back trouble and also has had major heart surgery and pneumonia over the last few years but looks like he is far more seriously ill than he is publicly disclosing in recent pictures.

http://www.closerweekly.com/posts/burt-reynolds-is-determined-to-stay-strong-as-he-struggles-with-illness-59198

Certainly one of ours for next year?

burt3.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1

Hmm, he was nominated for 13 Golden Raspberry awards and won 2 of these.

Yeah he certainly isn`t the greatest actor of all time.He relied in his image in many films as opposed to genuine acting talent.

Yeah he certainly isn`t the greatest actor of all time.He relied in his image in many films as opposed to genuine acting talent.

Yeah, but that just means he was a great "movie star". Movie stars >>> actors.

He is a very dirty old man and sinner. Boogie Nights is one of the most pro fag, pro drugs ,pro secular music,dirty movies ever made. Whatever happened to the God fearing,child producing Burt who made Christian movies like Sharkys Machine,Smokey and The Bandit II,Deliverance and Gator. Myself I blame that Jezebel slut Sally Field for pushing leftist ideas in his head during the Smokey movies.

He is a very dirty old man and sinner. Boogie Nights is one of the most pro fag, pro drugs ,pro secular music,dirty movies ever made. Whatever happened to the God fearing,child producing Burt who made Christian movies like Sharkys Machine,Smokey and The Bandit II,Deliverance and Gator. Myself I blame that Jezebel slut Sally Field for pushing leftist ideas in his head during the Smokey movies.

Yep, I'm afraid the novelty of this gag has officially worn off now

• Like 4

Yep, I'm afraid the novelty of this gag has officially worn off now

How long has this been going on, Fred?

wbcchurchsign.jpg
  • Like 1

Former Mrs Burt Reynolds and English Sock It Girl in Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In, Judy Carne has died at 76 from pneumonia. http://www.northampton-news-hp.co.uk/8203-Judy-Carne-dies-Northampton-s-Sock-girl-dies/story-27748796-detail/story.html

1 Team gets it socked to them, when there's a QO.

Damn, would have been one of the key figures for my long discussed DDP theme team of Northamptonians. Alan Moore better watch his back now.

I heard too, but I've been waiting on the local paper to take the article down for most of the day. Marnie can expect to come home to Northants to a lynch mob if she's been attention seeking, but I guess as she's on holiday abroad getting confirmation from any other source other than Judy herself might be an issue for some of the larger media outlets before they publish. The paper did take two or three days before publishing on their website, mind.

I'll question mark her in the round up on the DDP thread - if it's not confirmed one way or the other by Friday, I'll remove from the round up.

Anyone with £25 to spare and can make it to London on 2nd December?

Chance to see Burt in the flesh.

Includes copy of his book, natch.

Anyone with £25 to spare and can make it to London on 2nd December?

Chance to see Burt in the flesh.

Includes copy of his book, natch.

Isn't he a little past it these days to be doing his Cosmopolitan style appearances? :)

• Like 2

Dam would of love to of finaly caught 'The Bandit' :-)

Dumb sumbitch

• Like 2