Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

I don't think he looks frail, just slimmer than he used to now that he's not actively wrestling.

Not fit to stand trial, court hears.

I don't think he looks frail, just slimmer than he used to now that he's not actively wrestling.

Not fit to stand trial, court hears.

Miraculous recovery in 5...

His exact tweets were

"Just to let everyone know that I’m dealing with some serious health challenges right now.

I’m at peace with whatever God’s plan is for me knowing that God is always in control."

Could be he recieved some kind of health diagnosis where doctors gave him 1-2 years or x amount of months to live

• Like 1

Manu, the shit Samoan, has been poorly, but has since dialed back his posts as people were taking "this is the end" as him dying. Funny, that.

Speaking of shit Samoans, Rosey was meant to be dying five years ago, and is able to do 2 hour long sit down interviews.

I did like the judge saying Snuka "wasn't smart enough to fake dementia".

Fringes of fame stuff here, but Chris Warren who sang the DX "Are You Ready?" theme has died aged 49.

He played the American national anthem at WrestleMania 14, and got booed out of the building.

Fringes of fame stuff here, but Chris Warren who sang the DX "Are You Ready?" theme has died aged 49.

He played the American national anthem at WrestleMania 14, and got booed out of the building.

That's one of my most clear memories of the Attitude era for some reason. They definitely wouldn't have tried that shit in spring 2003 would they? He just seemed really angry that Bill Clinton was president.

Also it's not really that fringey. If hadn't been for the DX theme and more importantly "My Time", HHH would be..... selling meat out of a truck in Minneapolis!

If only it were there. Not your fault Spade.

Mark "Domino" Gedge, permanent fixture on the All Star Wrestling shows of the mid-2000s, dead after a "long battle with personal demons" at 44.

Here he is doing job duty on his only WWE appearance

Domino, as in Deuce & Domino? That one?

No, Cliff Compton is alive and well. :)

Watch out, its exaggerated health issues man Superstar Billy Graham again.

– GNW (via WZ reports that WWE Hall of Famer “Superstar” Billy Graham has been hospitalized due to what his wife Valerie referred to as “some serious medical symptoms.” Graham is set to undergo a procedure tomorrow morning to diagnose the cause of the issues.

– GNW (via WZ reports that WWE Hall of Famer “Superstar” Billy Graham has been hospitalized due to what his wife Valerie referred to as “some serious medical symptoms.” Graham is set to undergo a procedure tomorrow morning to diagnose the cause of the issues.

He's said all along his liver should explode late this year (well I did the math lol) so he's right on target. I'm sure I'm quoted somewhere on DL pages saying this early in the year, look for an Oct hit. So long as it's by Dec 31.

SC

He's said all along his liver should explode late this year (well I did the math lol) so he's right on target. I'm sure I'm quoted somewhere on DL pages saying this early in the year, look for an Oct hit. So long as it's by Dec 31.

SC

In 2010, he had a year to live. In 2011, he was dying, honestly, but within 2 years. In 2013, he had heart failure and was dying. We're six years on. He'll die one day, we all will, but there's too much of the boy who cried wolf about him.

Speaking of wrestlers, Snuka is due back in court for evaluation of his health/competence to stand trial in December. It's as if someone in the legal team plays the DDP.

• Like 1

SC

In 2010, he had a year to live. In 2011, he was dying, honestly, but within 2 years. In 2013, he had heart failure and was dying. We're six years on. He'll die one day, we all will, but there's too much of the boy who cried wolf about him.

Speaking of wrestlers, Snuka is due back in court for evaluation of his health/competence to stand trial in December. It's as if someone in the legal team plays the DDP.

Or a spouse?

• Like 1

GNW (via WZ reports that WWE Hall of Famer Superstar Billy Graham has been hospitalized due to what his wife Valerie referred to as some serious medical symptoms. Graham is set to undergo a procedure tomorrow morning to diagnose the cause of the issues.

SC

Or a spouse?
Here's TMZs take.

SC

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/08/03/superstar-billy-graham-wwe-legend-hospitalized-internal-bleeding/

Bobby Eaton "missing", gonna guess he's in a diabetic coma somewhere.

Apparently he was at Atlanta Airport having lost his mobile phone.

Smith Hart

Bret's 67 year old brother announced on his FBook page that he has Bone and Prostate Cancer

Smith Hart had a checkup this week, according to his Facebook, and found that his bone and prostate cancer has now spread into his hips too.

An update from Smith Hart on Facebook.

However I also saw my recent bone scan which saw my cancer spread to my collarbone, my ribs and my breast plate. They are hoping my next testosterone therapy in August can take care of it. I will endeavour to keep everyone posted

I hope he's not booked hotels for Wrestlecon 2018 in advance or anything.

What do we think for DDP obit chances? If Reid Flair gets one, is Smith Hart guaranteed?

With his family, almost certainly. The Daily Mail, for one, wouldn't pass up a chance to talk up "another Hart family tragedy".