Word is 5 English managers, and 2 ex-international managers. If currently working in England, thats a very short shortlist of suspects!

Damn, I never took the 6/4 on a public apology to Woy.

• Like 1

What's Bruce Almighty's odds?

Word is 5 English managers, and 2 ex-international managers. If currently working in England, thats a very short shortlist of suspects!

Curbs, Sam, McLaren, without a doubt 'Arry,Souey (Boumsong deal at Newcastle), Sur Alex and Wenger.

I was thinking crap ex-international manager currently doing shit at a top flight Midlands club, if I had to think of people daft enough to fall for this.

Nigel Pearson suspended by Derby

Does he never learn ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37489071

He's still living off the £1m Leicester gave him. You could say he's learning fast.

Trouble with Pearson is its hard to tell if he's been suspended due to getting caught in this Telegraph sting, or if its just because he's shit. Could go either way.

I was thinking crap ex-international manager currently doing shit at a top flight Midlands club, if I had to think of people daft enough to fall for this.

I don't think its 'daft enough to fall for this'. That's only Sam the Sham.

Afaik, tomorrow's boys are 'bungs'

Spare a thought for Wayne Rooney as he anticipates the next manager he can wrap his fat finger around...

Spare a thought for Wayne Rooney as he anticipates the next manager he can wrap his fat finger around...

Where should I play boss. Just follow the money, Wayne, follow the money.

Gone 'by mutual consent', which I guess means the FA said we can do this the easy way or the hard way.

Gone 'by mutual consent', which I guess means the FA said we can do this the easy way or the hard way.

Which means Fat Sam trousers a huge pile of wonga which could have gone to grass roots football (maybe). Fans are the only losers. The FA board who appointed the fuckwit should resign as they clearly lack any judgement. If they were serious about the game they'd appoint a couple of supporter reps onto the board.

Exeter City's home record this season: Played 5, Lost 5, Scored 1. Now that's entertainment (and I should know because I've been to all of them)

• Like 3

"If you want to be the England manager you have to be whiter than white ........................................." Former FA chairman Greg Dyke.

Keith Curle and Chris Powell may as well hang on to their CVs then.

• Like 1

Exeter City's home record this season: Played 5, Lost 5, Scored 1. Now that's entertainment (and I should know because I've been to all of them)

Its not so much a case of needing to 'Park the Bus' infront of your goal more like the Tractor ( with a big fuck off Ifor Williams trailer behind it too) :)

Come on black n white army. Would't wanna be on that coach back to Norwich tonight

Ofcom says its absolutely fine to call a hun a 'hun' :), but LFN has to stop calling me a 'Jock'...

]The term “hun” often used as a derogatory term north of the border for Rangers fans was desrcibed as: “Mild language, generally of little concern. However, seen as less acceptable by those familiar with the history and use of the term as a sectarian insult.” The findings stated that some respondentes who were unaware of its use as an insult assumed it was an abbrevation of “honey”. But the rankings have raised eyebrows online as “Jock” is considered less likely to offend than the term for Welsh people “Taff”, which is “medium language, potentially offensive”. The controversial ratings also mean that “Jock” is no more or less offensive than the word “Nazi” to which Ofcom also gave a “mild” rating. Also of note especially north of the border is the word “Hun”. Rangers fans have lobbied to make the use of the word in a footballing context a hate crime. Despite that, Ofcom noted that “Hun” was “mild language” and “generally of little concern”.

Plus with thumocoming court date that'll prove the huns are a new club, here's how it works..

Ofcom says its absolutely fine to call a hun a 'hun' :), but LFN has to stop calling me a 'Jock'...

]The term “hun” often used as a derogatory term north of the border for Rangers fans was desrcibed as: “Mild language, generally of little concern. However, seen as less acceptable by those familiar with the history and use of the term as a sectarian insult.” The findings stated that some respondentes who were unaware of its use as an insult assumed it was an abbrevation of “honey”. But the rankings have raised eyebrows online as “Jock” is considered less likely to offend than the term for Welsh people “Taff”, which is “medium language, potentially offensive”. The controversial ratings also mean that “Jock” is no more or less offensive than the word “Nazi” to which Ofcom also gave a “mild” rating. Also of note especially north of the border is the word “Hun”. Rangers fans have lobbied to make the use of the word in a footballing context a hate crime. Despite that, Ofcom noted that “Hun” was “mild language” and “generally of little concern”.

Plus with thumocoming court date that'll prove the huns are a new club, here's how it works..

You jock b*****d

I can call you it though :)

Most certainly :)

I cannot recall ever calling you a 'Jock' even though you are. :D

• Like 1

I remembered, because I was sooooo offended....

• Like 1

You jock b*****d

I can call you it though :)

Aye! Me too. I wonder how many Jocks are actually members here.