Bald rick

Room Lovely, Look You.

Lovely! Hope little dog is out of the woods now.

• Like 1

Thank you Toast, he is getting there. He's on steroids and painkillers at the moment but bounding about like the mad wee thing he is, His appetite for food and life has not subsided, he especially enjoyed his walks today - he got to roll in mud and horse shit. I took this photo of him on Friday, I went into my bedroom and there he was, nesting behind the pillows giving it 'I am the sweetest dog on the planet look', I well know he is not!

24373010151156904798804.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you Toast, he is getting there. He's on steroids and painkillers at the moment but bounding about like the mad wee thing he is, His appetite for food and life has not subsided, he especially enjoyed his walks today - he got to roll in mud and horse shit. I took this photo of him on Friday, I went into my bedroom and there he was, nesting behind the pillows giving it 'I am the sweetest dog on the planet look', I well know he is not!

Aww very cute . What type of dog is he?

Aww very cute . What type of dog is he?

Thank you, he is a Yorkshire Terrier/Chihuahua cross - better known as a Chorkie in designer dog circles. He's actually quite big for the mix ( you couldn't fit him in a handbag!), he's about the same size as a Border Terrier. I suppose one of his parents was a large Yorkie. I 'rescued' him when his owner died and he had no where else to go. I went from a having a Pyrenenan Mountain dog weighing in at 12 stone to a Chorkie weighing in at just over 1 stone. I never liked small dogs before, especially Yorkies, but he is a wee star and makes me smile with his antics every day.

What a little love.

I say that as one who shares living space with another small doggie who knows how to crank the cuteness up to max. In reality he is a hellhound spawn of Cerberus. Ah, but we love him in spite of all his trangressions. :wub:

Guest David

A recent trip to see Ken Dodd at the theatre. He was so funny. My girlfriend and I went in to the theatre at 7:30 at night and we didn't get out till 2:30 in the morning. It's amazing how a man of 85 can stay on stage that long. But a great night!

A recent trip to see Ken Dodd at the theatre. He was so funny. My girlfriend and I went in to the theatre at 7:30 at night and we didn't get out till 2:30 in the morning. It's amazing how a man of 85 can stay on stage that long. But a great night!

I believe Tommy Cooper stayed on stage for quite a while at his last gig.

• Like 1

The harvest. I like this time of year. The cold, crisp air and the gray skies. The stacking of the firewood and the falling leaves.

Tonight I'm going to have myself something that is bad for me.

The harvest. I like this time of year. The cold, crisp air and the gray skies. The stacking of the firewood and the falling leaves.

Should we be afraid?

Loving the challange of looking after my 4 day old son :) this is our first so we have a lot of new skills to master.

• Like 2

Try some two week old raw chicken.

Try some two week old raw chicken.

Or go outside now: force 7 winds and steady rain. Brr.

regards,

Hein

The Angels Take Manhatten - last episode of Doctor Who (until Christmas) - Brilliant. Tears all round.

I hope this is the only mention Steven Moffatt gets on this website.

I am feeling bad about all the comments on this site about Sandi Toksvig. So i am going to say nice things about her.

She is very very funny and although she can come across as smug, this is in the same sense as Stephen Fry who slightly sends up their own pomposity.

If any one is in doubt of her comic talents they should watch The Big One (C4 romantic sit com with Mike McShane) which she co-wrote and starred in. The perfect demonstration that not just beautiful people can fall in love. It is criminal that this has never been released on DVD. I can't even find it on Youtube.

So a big hearty cheer for everyone's favourite Danish Comedienne.

I am feeling bad about all the comments on this site about Sandi Toksvig. So i am going to say nice things about her.

She is very very funny and although she can come across as smug, this is in the same sense as Stephen Fry who slightly sends up their own pomposity.

If any one is in doubt of her comic talents they should watch The Big One (C4 romantic sit com with Mike McShane) which she co-wrote and starred in. The perfect demonstration that not just beautiful people can fall in love. It is criminal that this has never been released on DVD. I can't even find it on Youtube.

She comes across as a lesbian am I the only one that gets that vibe . Not that there is anything wrong with lesbians :D . Just wondering when she said she was groped was it by a girl ?

She comes across as a lesbian am I the only one that gets that vibe . Not that there is anything wrong with lesbians :D . Just wondering when she said she was groped was it by a girl ?

She is a lesbian and an acknowledged one but it is not her big thing.

She is a lesbian and an acknowledged one but it is not her big thing.

There's a joke in there somewhere but I'm too tired to work it out.

OK this surprised me but, for a short time at least, I would like to put Theresa May in the fluffy corner for finally doing something morally courageous that coincides with sense of what is right by putting an end to the madness of visited upon Gary McKinnon, At last a Politian with balls! or maybe not. . . . .

Best regards

Syd

OK this surprised me but, for a short time at least, I would like to put Theresa May in the fluffy corner for finally doing something morally courageous that coincides with sense of what is right by putting an end to the madness of visited upon Gary McKinnon, At last a Politian with balls! or maybe not. . . . .

Best regards

Syd

Yes I agree that it would be unfair to allow Garry McKinnon to be extradited but a cynical part of me suggests she waited until she had got rid of the terrorist suspects before she made this decision.

Surely the law is to give equal protection to all citizens. Politicians should not decide who to and who not to extradite.

Best regards

Syd

Yes I agree that it would be unfair to allow Garry McKinnon to be extradited but a cynical part of me suggests she waited until she had got rid of the terrorist suspects before she made this decision.

Surely the law is to give equal protection to all citizens. Politicians should not decide who to and who not to extradite.

What and in some way separate the judiciary from the executive, what a good idea, shame I don't think it will ever catch on!

Best regards

Syd

• Like 1

Tesco, for employing thick-as-shit fat Welsh twats who don't know how to operate tills, and think that because I dumped my laptop down on my glasses thus completely fucking them, that in actual fact I deserved a REFUND thus enabling me to now be the proud owner of two spanky new pairs of glasses worth £168, that I only actually paid £46 pounds for.

Thanks, you money-grabbing wankers! :D

• Like 1

Tesco, for employing thick-as-shit fat Welsh twats who don't know how to operate tills, and think that because I dumped my laptop down on my glasses thus completely fucking them, that in actual fact I deserved a REFUND thus enabling me to now be the proud owner of two spanky new pairs of glasses worth £168, that I only actually paid £46 pounds for.

Thanks, you money-grabbing wankers! :D

You are one slippery four eyed fucker Lardy.. :lol:

I've just got tickets for Robbie Williams next year. And I don't give a shit that none of you give a shit. I've just jizzed in my pants. So there. And the best thing is, I've faked a doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning, as they go on sale then and I was going to stay at home on the net for the morning refreshing the Ticketmaster page, but I got home tonight to an email saying I was entitled to pre-sale tickets - two minutes later and I'M ON MY WAY TO WEMBLEY! So I have Robbie tickets AND a fucking lie in tomorrow! BEAT THAT, FUCKERS!

• Like 2

I've just got tickets for Robbie Williams next year. And I don't give a shit that none of you give a shit. I've just jizzed in my pants. So there. And the best thing is, I've faked a doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning, as they go on sale then and I was going to stay at home on the net for the morning refreshing the Ticketmaster page, but I got home tonight to an email saying I was entitled to pre-sale tickets - two minutes later and I'M ON MY WAY TO WEMBLEY! So I have Robbie tickets AND a fucking lie in tomorrow! BEAT THAT, FUCKERS!

Good for you, Lardy. I've got similar plans pencilled in next week re Bruce Springsteen.